How Far Will the SCOTUS Go On Behalf of Muslims ?

The Muslim Brotherhood has nothing to do with this. It's a Supreme Court case on religious discrimmination.
Religious discrimination has nothing to do with this. It's a Muslim Brotherhood act of Islamization, and the SCOTUS is too lame to know it. (except for Clarence Thomas)

The Muslim Brotherhood has nothing to do with this. It's a Supreme Court case on religious discrimmination.
Religious discrimination has nothing to do with this. It's a Muslim Brotherhood act of Islamization, and the SCOTUS is too lame to know it. (except for Clarence Thomas)

So...you know more than 8 Supreme Court Justices? You realize those 8 comprise the entire ideological spectrum?

"constitutionally protected religious freedom" is what Protectionist proposes to eliminate.
I just refuted that in Post # 193. Actually, the Muslim Brotherhood refuted it. I just quoted their words.
When did the Muslim Brotherhood start speaking for all Muslims? :laugh:

I think the MB is the bogeyman under P's bed.
I just remembered why I only mock Protectionist. He is a certifiable loon.

I agree with you to an extent. I believe islam is a religion but that is only part of the picture. Most of islam is not religion. What the SCOTUS decision accomplished was that the argument of religion was used to advance that part of islam that has nothing to do with with what should be covered under religious freedom.

It's obvious how Islam came to be purported as a "religion". When the founders of it were espousing imperialist genocidal mass murder, extreme misogyny, rape, pedophilia, kidnapping/slavery, torture/mutilation, racial and sexist discrimination, animal cruelty/killing, and other vile things, and were looking for troops to join them in their conquests throughout Asia Minor, they needed something very powerful and extreme to offset and shield them from the severe condemnation they were sure to get.

The answer was religion. By pretending that the Koran, and all of its hatred and immorality was the word of God, they forced the people to accept it. After all, nobody wants to go against God do they ? As this grandiose con job spread, over time, it became deeper and deeper entrenched as a religion, and more and more difficult to abolish or reform.

And it spread only because the murderous Muslim marauders who spread it, killed 270 million people around the world to do that. Many, if not most, Muslims living today, trace their ancestry back to people who were non-Muslims and were forced to become Muslims. Hell of a way for someone to call himself a Muslim.

Also, Islam is banned by the Constitution, Article 6, Section 2. (the Supremacy Clause)

http://www.themuslimtimes.org/2012/0...s-tax-status-2

Islam Watch - About Us

Islam Is Not A Religion, It Is Foreign Law

Islam and the Definition of Religion

Why Islam is Not a Religion > Rebecca Bynum

Former Muslim, Wafa Sultan, says, "Islam is NOT a religion" | BARE NAKED ISLAM

?Allah is Dead ? Why Islam is Not a Religion? | Logan's Warning

Islam Is Not A Religion, But A Dangerous Ideology | International

Islam: not a religion? « The Immanent Frame

Islam is not a religion nor is it a cult. It is a complete system. « Avid Editor's Insights

Half Sigma: Islam not a religion?

Islam in Italy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comments from Former Muslims - WikiIslam

The Patriot Factor: Islam is NOT a Religion

Why Islam Should NOT Be Protected Under the US Constitution! | CatchKevin.com

Islam: Politics In Religious Garb

Italy: Islam Not Recognized as a Religion -- Denied Religious Tax Status - Atlas Shrugs

Info on Islam: Islam is not a religion

Islam Is Not A Religion It Is A Cult

Islam is NOT a Religion

Islam Does Not Qualify Under US Constitution ?Freedom of Religion? Rights « Northeast Intelligence NetworkNortheast Intelligence Network

Asia Times - Asia's most trusted news source

Islam is a political system ? NOT a religion | Creeping Sharia

Islam is not a religion, but a death cult of misogynistic pedophiles

Link anything you want. Islam is a religion, and you are the board fool to insist otherwise.
YOU are the one of a number of board fools to insist that it is a religion. Nothing could be dumber than to call a vile abomination like Islam, a "religion". This is mass insanity.
I agree with you to an extent. I believe islam is a religion but that is only part of the picture. Most of islam is not religion. What the SCOTUS decision accomplished was that the argument of religion was used to advance that part of islam that has nothing to do with with what should be covered under religious freedom.
Link anything you want. Islam is a religion, and you are the board fool to insist otherwise.
YOU are the one of a number of board fools to insist that it is a religion. Nothing could be dumber than to call a vile abomination like Islam, a "religion". This is mass insanity.

It's obvious how Islam came to be purported as a "religion". When the founders of it were espousing imperialist genocidal mass murder, extreme misogyny, rape, pedophilia, kidnapping/slavery, torture/mutilation, racial and sexist discrimination, animal cruelty/killing, and other vile things, and were looking for troops to join them in their conquests throughout Asia Minor, they needed something very powerful and extreme to offset and shield them from the severe condemnation they were sure to get.

The answer was religion. By pretending that the Koran, and all of its hatred and immorality was the word of God, they forced the people to accept it. After all, nobody wants to go against God do they ? As this grandiose con job spread, over time, it became deeper and deeper entrenched as a religion, and more and more difficult to abolish or reform.

And it spread only because the murderous Muslim marauders who spread it, killed 270 million people around the world to do that. Many, if not most, Muslims living today, trace their ancestry back to people who were non-Muslims and were forced to become Muslims. Hell of a way for someone to call himself a Muslim.

Also, Islam is banned by the Constitution, Article 6, Section 2. (the Supremacy Clause)

Islam Watch - About Us

Islam is not a religion nor is it a cult. It is a complete system. « Avid Editor's Insights

Italy: Islam Not Recognized as a Religion -- Denied Religious Tax Status - Atlas Shrugs

Islam is NOT a Religion

Islam Does Not Qualify Under US Constitution ?Freedom of Religion? Rights « Northeast Intelligence NetworkNortheast Intelligence Network

Oh hell. Now you've got him started posting his litany of links. That means to him he has "won" his argument. :laugh:

Oh boy. Here we go with a bogus interpretation of the "Supremacy Clause". Islam + Supremacy Clause + MB = OCD

Islam Watch - About Us

Islam is NOT a Religion

That is a lot of links. I have just learned some new things. My working theory is that islam was started by a single pissed off angel who wanted to destroy all of God's creation. What you just said supports exactly that. I do believe islam is divine but just not by God himself.

That is a lot of links. I have just learned some new things. My working theory is that islam was started by a single pissed off angel who wanted to destroy all of God's creation. What you just said supports exactly that. I do believe islam is divine but just not by God himself.
Islam is the world's longest running con job mixed with organized crime, kept alive by violence, mandated in the Koran. anybody doean't believe it ? No problem. Read the Koran. It is murder cover to cover.

Forum List

Back