How far will your president go to stay in office

And you think your making some point here. No other president in history has used lies more then scum bag. In fact I'd guess that the second place liar, lied 1/100 of what scum bag has lied. You people are sick. This pig is yours 100%. He is this countries biggest threat today as is his supporters who sold out the rest of us for hate and boy do you fit in that bracket.

Yes, he is ours 100% That's why we have a booming economy today, that's why jobs are moving back to the country, that's why unemployment records were broken for minorities and women, that's why we broke a record for small business confidence; our largest employers. That's how we got out of crummy deals like the Paris Accord and Iran. That's why we have open communications with Kim Jong. That's why we have a President who in his two and a half years in office, donated every paycheck to charity. He's not making a dime.

But OH! He lies a lot. Give me a break.
Total bullshit This is Obama's economy and everyone that can think knows that. Who told you this shit, I bet it was Scum Bag and of course he always tells the truth.
View attachment 266706
Scum bag did nothing
View attachment 266707 Hell If no one was in office the market should have done better This is all Obamas. As always your so easy to make a fool out of , when you let someone think for you who is a total lying piece of shit.
4qkpfvwhf4731.jpg

Liberals are such suckers for lies.

In our review, we found many reasons why unemployment is low, and not for the overwork that Ocasio-Cortez cited. The biggest factors include strong economic confidence and the long-running economic recovery. (Her campaign did not respond to an inquiry.)

"Everyone has two jobs"
The Bureau of Labor Statistics keeps track of how many people work two jobs rather than just one.

Over the past 12 months, the number of multiple job holders has ranged between 6 million and 7 million. That compares to more than 148 million Americans who are employed in a single job.

The percentage has moved in a pretty narrow band — 4.7 percent to 5.2 percent — during the recovery from the Great Recession. That range is actually below where it was between 1994 and the Great Recession. In fact, the percentage was at its highest (as high as 6.5 percent) during the peak of the 1990s boom.

Ocasio-Cortez wrong on several counts about unemployment
Overall, 29% of workers have a second job, but millennials far outpace other age groups. About 39% percent of workers ages 18-24 and 44% of workers ages 25-34 reported earning extra cash on the side. In comparison, 29% of workers ages 35-44 and 22% of those ages 45-52 are hustling with a side gig, according to CareerBuilder’s survey of roughly 3,200 full-time workers in the private sector across all industries and company sizes. Nineteen percent of those ages 55 and older are also working a second job.

Pew:

Adding up everyone who has performed at least one of these three activities, some 24% of American adults have earned money in the “platform economy” over the last year.

Intuit:

"The gig economy...is now estimated to be about 34% of the workforce and expected to be 43% by the year 2020," Intuit (INTU) CEO Brad Smith said Wednesday on an earnings call. "We think self-employed [work] has a lot of opportunity for growth as we look ahead."

McKinsey Global Institute:

The number of independent workers is being undercounted by governments in the U.S. and Europe—and that is contributing to glaring gaps in labor market policy, according to a large study released this morning by the McKinsey Global Institute.

My source is Politifact which is a very left leaning site. Now I can understand close figures, but the first link you posted was off the charts. The other links are simply explaining how others make money without working for a company.

Speaking of which, I think that's where your first source calculated their information from. My nephew buys and sells baseball cards over the internet and at various shows that come to town. He doesn't do it for money, he does it out of enjoyment like most others doing the same thing.

As for myself, I have a full-time job, but I'm also a landlord. I would be a person with two jobs according to your first source, but it's hardly the truth. Most of the rent money I bring in goes out to bills I have to pay for the properties. Yes, when I retire the rental income will be a valuable supplement to my SS and IRA, but I hardly consider it an additional job.

When we talk about people with two jobs, it's out of necessity which doesn't include people who do it for a hobby or experimental. That's where the study Politifact sited got their information from. If 30 some percent had two jobs to make ends meet, that would mean about 1/3 of the people I know would have two jobs. I know very few of them, and the ones I do know are older people who have had two jobs for many years now. Given I work with different people every day, I can honestly say I don't see that. Most everybody I work with has one full-time job.

Jb, show me one politician that hasn't lied. I don't know of one, Republican, Democrat or Independent.

It's not lying that I get upset about; they all lie about something. It's what they lie about that's much more important. Sort of like destroying our healthcare system making claim that prices would be lower, everybody would be insured, you can keep your doctor or medical facility.

At the age of 54, I was insured my entire adult life until Commie Care. When it went into full gear, I lost that coverage I had all my life. Looking for different employment that provided coverage, I found that many other employers did the same.

If Trump tells me he's the President with the lowest unemployment rate in history, who cares? That doesn't affect me. Lying to sell the public a plan that ended up being disastrous for me is a huge lie that I could never forgive. It was the most destructive lie in modern political history because I'm not alone. Millions of Americans lost their healthcare plan right along with me.
And you think your making some point here. No other president in history has used lies more then scum bag. In fact I'd guess that the second place liar, lied 1/100 of what scum bag has lied. You people are sick. This pig is yours 100%. He is this countries biggest threat today as is his supporters who sold out the rest of us for hate and boy do you fit in that bracket.

Yes, he is ours 100% That's why we have a booming economy today, that's why jobs are moving back to the country, that's why unemployment records were broken for minorities and women, that's why we broke a record for small business confidence; our largest employers. That's how we got out of crummy deals like the Paris Accord and Iran. That's why we have open communications with Kim Jong. That's why we have a President who in his two and a half years in office, donated every paycheck to charity. He's not making a dime.

Total bullshit This is Obama's economy and everyone that can think knows that. Who told you this shit, I bet it was Scum Bag and of course he always tells the truth.
View attachment 266706
Scum bag did nothing
View attachment 266707 Hell If no one was in office the market should have done better This is all Obamas. As always your so easy to make a fool out of , when you let someone think for you who is a total lying piece of shit.
4qkpfvwhf4731.jpg

In our review, we found many reasons why unemployment is low, and not for the overwork that Ocasio-Cortez cited. The biggest factors include strong economic confidence and the long-running economic recovery. (Her campaign did not respond to an inquiry.)

"Everyone has two jobs"
The Bureau of Labor Statistics keeps track of how many people work two jobs rather than just one.

Over the past 12 months, the number of multiple job holders has ranged between 6 million and 7 million. That compares to more than 148 million Americans who are employed in a single job.

The percentage has moved in a pretty narrow band — 4.7 percent to 5.2 percent — during the recovery from the Great Recession. That range is actually below where it was between 1994 and the Great Recession. In fact, the percentage was at its highest (as high as 6.5 percent) during the peak of the 1990s boom.

Cortez is one of those whom millions of young men put up with, just to get laid. She is nothing more than a life-support system for a pair a titties and three holes.

View attachment 266706
Scum bag did nothing
4qkpfvwhf4731.jpg

"Everyone has two jobs"

Cortez is one of those whom millions of young men put up with, just to get laid. She is nothing more than a life-support system for a pair a titties and three holes.

How do you think she got elected? There is no way anybody heard her speak and say "that's who I want running my country!" The only thing more amusing than her getting elected would be if they reelect her when her term is up.

I think the Democrats should forget about looking into Mueller, Trump or his son. They should investigate if a Republican is paying AOC to be there and say what she does.

View attachment 266706
Scum bag did nothing
4qkpfvwhf4731.jpg

"Everyone has two jobs"

How do you think she got elected? There is no way anybody heard her speak and say "that's who I want running my country!" The only thing more amusing than her getting elected would be if they reelect her when her term is up.

I think the Democrats should forget about looking into Mueller, Trump or his son. They should investigate if a Republican is paying AOC to be there and say what she does.

She scares the living crap out of you and those like you. I knew there was something about here I liked. Careful, there, cupcake, unless you clean up your act, you may be looking at the future. She isn't nearly as off the deep end as Trump.

View attachment 266706
Scum bag did nothing
4qkpfvwhf4731.jpg

"Everyone has two jobs"

She scares the living crap out of you and those like you. I knew there was something about here I liked. Careful, there, cupcake, unless you clean up your act, you may be looking at the future. She isn't nearly as off the deep end as Trump.

She isn't? At least Trump knows what a garbage disposal is.

On the contrary, I want her to stay in Congress as long as possible. She's the best thing on the other side that we have going for us. I hope she's reelected ten times. She's not going to get any smarter, that's for sure.

"Everyone has two jobs"

On the contrary, I want her to stay in Congress as long as possible. She's the best thing on the other side that we have going for us. I hope she's reelected ten times. She's not going to get any smarter, that's for sure.

Nancy is busy schooling her. I think you are going to be surprised in 2024 or 2028 on this one. As I said, she scares the living shit out of your bunch, and I knew there was something about the girl I liked.

Knowing that he will spend the rest of his life in court or jail on charges as long as your arm. 24 investigations. With the promise from New York that they will be standing on the white house front steps waiting for him when he leaves office. California has charges waiting for him also in my opinion . Simply look at what this clown has tried to do to California because of the threat. He can't pardon Manafort because of the promise of states to file charges against Manafort if your leader does this,
The real question is how far will YOUR ilk go if he wins a second term?

You've done every illicit thing short of assassination. Will your crazy step over the line?

BTW...he IS your President as well.

Last edited:
Knowing that he will spend the rest of his life in court or jail on charges as long as your arm. 24 investigations. With the promise from New York that they will be standing on the white house front steps waiting for him when he leaves office. California has charges waiting for him also in my opinion . Simply look at what this clown has tried to do to California because of the threat. He can't pardon Manafort because of the promise of states to file charges against Manafort if your leader does this,

You've done every illicit thing short o assassination. Will your crazy step over the line?

I think that the various states will go ahead and try and convict him. There is no law on the books that really stop them. The States are not bound by the penny any memo from the Justice Department. Trump is going to jail whether he is reelected or not. Get used to it. He can still be President in a NY State Lockup.

You've done every illicit thing short o assassination. Will your crazy step over the line?

I think that the various states will go ahead and try and convict him. There is no law on the books that really stop them. The States are not bound by the penny any memo from the Justice Department. Trump is going to jail whether he is reelected or not. Get used to it. He can still be President in a NY State Lockup.
You have to actually have a crime to jail someone, even a President.

I think that your fantasy has exceeded everyone's reality.

Is that a crack pipe or a leftist dick in your mouth?

NY State has enough to go on. Trump would already be in prison if he weren't currently President. That's not fantasy, that's reality. Fantasy is you giving him all those free rides. At some point, the bill is coming due. And it's already proven he broke several financial FELONY laws as early as 2016. You can bet there is a sealed Grand Jury waiting on him over just that. And there is more. You have a Felon for a President. The only thing he hasn't done is perp walked to the tune.

"Everyone has two jobs"

Nancy is busy schooling her. I think you are going to be surprised in 2024 or 2028 on this one. As I said, she scares the living shit out of your bunch, and I knew there was something about the girl I liked.

You really live in your own world, don't you?

WTF would anybody be scared of this total dingbat? Every time she opens that big mouth of hers, she makes an ass out of your party repeatedly, and so it seems, they can't stop her either.

But it's much much worse than that. Now that she has the popularity on her side with Democrat voters, everybody is afraid to stop her, so they have to agree with every dumb thing she says. It's the best comedy show we've had in many years. This idiot is now the face of the Democrat party. We love it!!!

"Everyone has two jobs"

Au contraire....Death and destruction is my vendetta against those who screwed me over. If not them....then their children and children's children.....Bring her on. Trump is/was the last chance on who could get elected by Repubs to bring families back and make us a sovereign nation again. There were a few other Repub candidates also. But none were electable do the endless decades of insanity foistered oin us by Progs. Even convincing people of white supremacists. Come to power......and kill......and maim.....and destroy.......uummmmmm!

Blah blah blah blah.....

Obama was supposed to be in jail as soon as he left office too. Keep dreaming Dorothy.

Jo

this is the most idiotic OP post I have ever seen... it wins the IDIOTIC PRIZE ...unbelievable....

NY State has enough to go on. Trump would already be in prison if he weren't currently President. That's not fantasy, that's reality. Fantasy is you giving him all those free rides. At some point, the bill is coming due. And it's already proven he broke several financial FELONY laws as early as 2016. You can bet there is a sealed Grand Jury waiting on him over just that. And there is more. You have a Felon for a President. The only thing he hasn't done is perp walked to the tune.
yeah, you roll with that. New York State has nothing and you have no convictions.

God the MSM brainwashing works so well.

Do you know where Trump is going when he leaves office? Back home. That's all. You leftists are extremely bad with predictions. You predicted Trump would only do one debate and not return. You predicted that he would never be the nominee. You predicted a slaughter in the general election. You predicted that the leaked tape of him bragging about grabbing girls would finish him off. You predicted Mueller was going to indict him. That was after your prediction that Mueller was going to find clear evidence of collusion. You predicted the voting recount would show Trump didn't win those three states.

Everything you on the left predicted turned out to be the exact opposite. Trump made it through the debates, he beat Hillary Clinton, there was no collusion, and Trump isn't going to jail either, not even in that Commie state he lives in.

You really live in your own world, don't you?

WTF would anybody be scared of this total dingbat? Every time she opens that big mouth of hers, she makes an ass out of your party repeatedly, and so it seems, they can't stop her either.

But it's much much worse than that. Now that she has the popularity on her side with Democrat voters, everybody is afraid to stop her, so they have to agree with every dumb thing she says. It's the best comedy show we've had in many years. This idiot is now the face of the Democrat party. We love it!!!

She's got you talking and raving and frothing about her. Makes it all worth it. I guess we need to come up with a scientific disease for what she causes you to do. AOC Dysfunctional Syndrone sounds pretty good.

yeah, you roll with that. New York State has nothing and you have no convictions.

It's coming. And there is nothing you can do about it. You support an Unconvicted Felon.

Forum List

Back