How far will your president go to stay in office

You have to actually have a crime to jail someone, even a President.

I think that your fantasy has exceeded everyone's reality.

NY State has enough to go on. Trump would already be in prison if he weren't currently President. That's not fantasy, that's reality. Fantasy is you giving him all those free rides. At some point, the bill is coming due. And it's already proven he broke several financial FELONY laws as early as 2016. You can bet there is a sealed Grand Jury waiting on him over just that. And stopthere is more. You have a Felon for a President. The only thing he hasn't done is perp walked to the tune.
yeah, you roll with that. New York State has nothing and you have no convictions.

It's coming. And there is nothing you can do about it. You support an Unconvicted Felon.
Is this like the prediction that New York will be underwater by 2015, or there will be no polar ice cap by 2000? That kind of 'its coming'?

Like I said, good luck with that.

It's just taking longer than predicted. The reason it didn't happen so fast (even with your orange one trying to block things) was that many of us did take measures to slow it down. And it worked. We didn't stop it but we slowed it down. It may already be too late but we can only keep trying. Your Grand Kids had better damn well learn to swim.

Well now wait a minute. Your fantasy girlfriend said we only had 12 years left until the end of all time. If she is correct, then NYC should have been under water by now. Or is it all going to happen at once?

NY State has enough to go on. Trump would already be in prison if he weren't currently President. That's not fantasy, that's reality. Fantasy is you giving him all those free rides. At some point, the bill is coming due. And it's already proven he broke several financial FELONY laws as early as 2016. You can bet there is a sealed Grand Jury waiting on him over just that. And stopthere is more. You have a Felon for a President. The only thing he hasn't done is perp walked to the tune.
yeah, you roll with that. New York State has nothing and you have no convictions.

It's coming. And there is nothing you can do about it. You support an Unconvicted Felon.
Is this like the prediction that New York will be underwater by 2015, or there will be no polar ice cap by 2000? That kind of 'its coming'?

It's just taking longer than predicted. The reason it didn't happen so fast (even with your orange one trying to block things) was that many of us did take measures to slow it down. And it worked. We didn't stop it but we slowed it down. It may already be too late but we can only keep trying. Your Grand Kids had better damn well learn to swim.

Well now wait a minute. Your fantasy girlfriend said we only had 12 years left until the end of all time. If she is correct, then NYC should have been under water by now. Or is it all going to happen at once?

Wow, you really are afflicted with AOC Syndrome. You need to have that looked at.

Wow, you really are afflicted with AOC Syndrome. You need to have that looked at.

If it makes you feel better. But one more time, if we only have 12 years left to survive, wouldn't NYC be under water like they predicted?

What a stupid thread topic.

Trump will run for reelection in 2020 like any other President.

And he will step down in 2025 like any other President.

That's really not too much of a question whether he will or not. The real question is how will the Democrats say Trump or the Republicans cheated this time.
We have no doubt that your hate party will do anything legal or illegal to stay in power, because it doesn't take a genius to realize that demographics will put your hate group in the history books quite soon and this is your last show in the big top.

Tard, you didn't think we had a chance last time...

Who's your President now?

That's right dumb ass it's

PRESIDENT DONALD J. stick it up your Tard ass Trump...…...
Scum Bag is your president , there is no way in hell that he is mine. I won't be ruled by scum.

She scares the living crap out of you and those like you. I knew there was something about here I liked. Careful, there, cupcake, unless you clean up your act, you may be looking at the future. She isn't nearly as off the deep end as Trump.

She isn't? At least Trump knows what a garbage disposal is.

On the contrary, I want her to stay in Congress as long as possible. She's the best thing on the other side that we have going for us. I hope she's reelected ten times. She's not going to get any smarter, that's for sure.
This guy thinks Hillary is still in congress, but everyone else here is the idiot.

Couldn't be. Only idiots don't know how to follow a conversation or what the subject of the conversation is.
"This guy or his God and leader or both Think Hillary is still in congress His quote "On the contrary, I want her to stay in Congress as long as possible. She's the best thing on the other side that we have going for us. I hope she's reelected ten times. She's not going to get any smarter, that's for sure." She hasn't been in congress for 10 years,Idiots

No idiot, follow the conversation. We were talking about AOC, not Hilary Clinton. All you have to do to follow a conversation is hit the button in the conversation that says "click to expand."
This guy or his God and leader or both Think Hillary is still in congress His quote "On the contrary, I want her to stay in Congress as long as possible. She's the best thing on the other side that we have going for us. I hope she's reelected ten times. She's not going to get any smarter, that's for sure." She hasn't been in congress for 10 years,Idiots

Knowing that he will spend the rest of his life in court or jail on charges as long as your arm. 24 investigations. With the promise from New York that they will be standing on the white house front steps waiting for him when he leaves office. California has charges waiting for him also in my opinion . Simply look at what this clown has tried to do to California because of the threat. He can't pardon Manafort because of the promise of states to file charges against Manafort if your leader does this,

Obama, Hillary and Pelosi will go to prison before Trump does. Many red states have charges waiting for them in my opinion. So many investigations from deleting email to collusion.

(two can play this game all day)

Knowing that he will spend the rest of his life in court or jail on charges as long as your arm. 24 investigations. With the promise from New York that they will be standing on the white house front steps waiting for him when he leaves office. California has charges waiting for him also in my opinion . Simply look at what this clown has tried to do to California because of the threat. He can't pardon Manafort because of the promise of states to file charges against Manafort if your leader does this,

Obama, Hillary and Pelosi will go to prison before Trump does. Many red states have charges waiting for them in my opinion. So many investigations from deleting email to collusion.

In your opinion,that's funny, maybe some of your Nazi wannabee states do but no one has ever heard about it. maybe you can list one or two of them. It would be interesting.

In your opinion,that's funny, maybe some of your Nazi wannabee states do but no one has ever heard about it. maybe you can list one or two of them. It would be interesting.

Proof, you want proof? Haha! That's not how this works. You should know. Sure I'll play. Texas and Florida. Boom!

That's really not too much of a question whether he will or not. The real question is how will the Democrats say Trump or the Republicans cheated this time.
We have no doubt that your hate party will do anything legal or illegal to stay in power, because it doesn't take a genius to realize that demographics will put your hate group in the history books quite soon and this is your last show in the big top.

Scum Bag is your president , there is no way in hell that he is mine. I won't be ruled by scum.

You are a Tard....

Anyone can rule your scum supporting ass.

Trump rules your ass and he can spank it anytime he wants.

She isn't? At least Trump knows what a garbage disposal is.

On the contrary, I want her to stay in Congress as long as possible. She's the best thing on the other side that we have going for us. I hope she's reelected ten times. She's not going to get any smarter, that's for sure.
This guy thinks Hillary is still in congress, but everyone else here is the idiot.

Couldn't be. Only idiots don't know how to follow a conversation or what the subject of the conversation is.
"This guy or his God and leader or both Think Hillary is still in congress His quote "On the contrary, I want her to stay in Congress as long as possible. She's the best thing on the other side that we have going for us. I hope she's reelected ten times. She's not going to get any smarter, that's for sure." She hasn't been in congress for 10 years,Idiots

No idiot, follow the conversation. We were talking about AOC, not Hilary Clinton. All you have to do to follow a conversation is hit the button in the conversation that says "click to expand."
This guy or his God and leader or both Think Hillary is still in congress His quote "On the contrary, I want her to stay in Congress as long as possible. She's the best thing on the other side that we have going for us. I hope she's reelected ten times. She's not going to get any smarter, that's for sure." She hasn't been in congress for 10 years,Idiots

Apparently nothing sinks in that head of yours. Would you like me to post individual quotes so you can follow what we were talking about? Sorry, but USMB doesn't give us the ability to draw big color pictures for you.

She’s a cartoon character. No syndrome exists.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We felt that way, about the queen dyke. It’s working out fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone has not sent the leftist the message yet.

He will do everything it takes to stay in office. And he WILL win...

... in a landslide, or Trumpslide 2020.

And you haven't received the message. If he doesn't win, will he still do everything it takes to stay in office? Mussolini was faced with that prospect in 1933,

And you haven't received the message. If he doesn't win, will he still do everything it takes to stay in office? Mussolini was faced with that prospect in 1933,
I guess it could happen, after all clinton tried it.

To be totally honest, Trump probably doesn't care either way. If he wins again.....fine. If he doesn't win.... he had a hell of a life before taking this job that he'll be happy to go back to.

What happens when you're wrong?

I'm not wrong.

Do you have access to a time machine?

We just know you Tards have let your Butt Hurt overtake your little bitty brains.

You're an overly emotional little Cult45 drone, aren't you? :itsok:

Would Trump start a war to stay in office?
FDR did and you adore him.

FDR didn't start a war.

America was attacked at Pearl Harbor and Japan declared war on the US. Japan started that war. Not FDR.

Where were you in school when you were supposed to learn this? Probably spent your time cutting class and getting high instead of learning basic things the whole world knows.

That war was also won. FDR died before it ended but Truman finished the job FDR started and would have finished if he had not died.

FDR saved the world from the Japanese, nazis and the republican Great Depression that hoover forced on the US and the world.

Last edited:
If Trump goes to jail, Pelosi should be his cellmate. Guilty of doing nothing. Democrats created the crisis on the border by doing nothing about illegal immigration. Since when do we have to take care of the worlds poor? We have enough of our own and charity begins at home. The bible says a man is less than a man if he does not take care of is own. They continue to come because they know we will take care of them and that needs to stop if WE want to survive as a nation. Yes, Pelosi it is child abuse and you and your welcome mat are to blame.
With one simple chart I'll prove without a doubt what a pile of shit your trying to sell here. Your a joke. Simple question who took care of the border problem?
View attachment 266602
I'll add to the rights stupidity by saying that since scum bag came into office it has gone up, not side ways or down .It has increased considerably. So that makes it his fault right? One more thing all these massively shrinking numbers came about as the border patrols were increased by many many people but they still arrested less and less people . Why because Bush and Obama decreased the numbers to 1/22 (that's about a decrease of about 96%)that it was in the in the beginning of 2000. Obama did most of this Scum bag obviously made it worse.
This has to be the most stupidest Idea that the hate party has about the border. You people and your policy have made things worse - that is if the numbers mean everything like you suggest.
Border apprehensions increased in 2018 – especially for migrant families
There were nearly 467,000 apprehensions at the U.S.-Mexico border in 2018,
Border apprehensions increased in 2018 – especially for migrant families
as I said ,as the chart shows and who"s watch was 2018 on. Bush and Obama cut the number by 96% and scum bag has increased the number-now is that what you mean.
View attachment 266861

I just want to point out to you that the bush boy was not president in 2000 which is the year your chart starts. That high number of apprehensions in 2000 was Bill Clinton.

The bush boy didn't become president until January 2001. That's where his number start.

Not 2000.

Would Trump start a war to stay in office?
FDR did and you adore him.

FDR didn't start a war.

America was attacked at Pearl Harbor and declared war on the US. Japan started that war. Not FDR.

Where were you in school when you were supposed to learn this? Probably spent your time cutting class and getting high instead of learning basic things the whole world knows.

That war was also won. FDR died before it ended but Truman finished the job FDR started and would have finished if he had not died.

FDR saved the world from the Japanese, nazis and the republican Great Depression that hoover forced on the US and the world.

FDR was a folly...there is even a book on it. Read it and educate yourself

Forum List

Back