How far will your president go to stay in office

Knowing that he will spend the rest of his life in court or jail on charges as long as your arm. 24 investigations. With the promise from New York that they will be standing on the white house front steps waiting for him when he leaves office. California has charges waiting for him also in my opinion . Simply look at what this clown has tried to do to California because of the threat. He can't pardon Manafort because of the promise of states to file charges against Manafort if your leader does this,

Trump would go as far as ordering nuclear strikes to maintain the presidency; he is one sicko fucking puppy.
I heard he was going to nuke California later today.
C’mon, don’t tease us like that. It’s not nice. We get our hopes all up and everything.

Would Trump start a war to stay in office?
FDR did and you adore him.

FDR didn't start a war.

America was attacked at Pearl Harbor and Japan declared war on the US. Japan started that war. Not FDR.

Where were you in school when you were supposed to learn this? Probably spent your time cutting class and getting high instead of learning basic things the whole world knows.

That war was also won. FDR died before it ended but Truman finished the job FDR started and would have finished if he had not died.

FDR saved the world from the Japanese, nazis and the republican Great Depression that hoover forced on the US and the world.
You believe statist propaganda. FDR sure did start a war. He even knew of the attack on Pearl beforehand, didn’t warn the commanders though he did get the carriers move out, then he scrapgoated those commanders. He was a real sleaze. Here is an excellent book on the subject but I fear you aren’t open to the truth, like most Americans.

upload_2019-7-1_12-51-12.jpeg

FDR didn't start a war.

America was attacked at Pearl Harbor and Japan declared war on the US. Japan started that war. Not FDR.

Where were you in school when you were supposed to learn this? Probably spent your time cutting class and getting high instead of learning basic things the whole world knows.

That war was also won. FDR died before it ended but Truman finished the job FDR started and would have finished if he had not died.

FDR saved the world from the Japanese, nazis and the republican Great Depression that hoover forced on the US and the world.
You believe statist propaganda. FDR sure did start a war. He even knew of the attack on Pearl beforehand, didn’t warn the commanders though he did get the carriers move out, then he scrapgoated those commanders. He was a real sleaze. Here is an excellent book on the subject but I fear you aren’t open to the truth, like most Americans.

View attachment 267160
What a pile of crap. The make believe world of blind first grader

What a stupid thread topic.

Trump will run for reelection in 2020 like any other President.

And he will step down in 2025 like any other President.

What happens when you're wrong?

I'm not wrong.

Do you have access to a time machine?

We just know you Tards have let your Butt Hurt overtake your little bitty brains.

You're an overly emotional little Cult45 drone, aren't you? :itsok:

I just call "em" like I see "em" Tard.........…...….

What happens when you're wrong?

I'm not wrong.

Do you have access to a time machine?

We just know you Tards have let your Butt Hurt overtake your little bitty brains.

You're an overly emotional little Cult45 drone, aren't you? :itsok:

I just call "em" like I see "em" Tard.........…...….

Of course you do.

A short debunking of that piece of crap book:

Did Roosevelt Know?

FDR didn't start a war.

View attachment 267160
What a pile of crap. The make believe world of blind first grader

The book is excellent and entirely documented. I really don’t understand Americans who think their politicians are good people. After all the proof to the contrary, how is this possible?

Just a few facts:
1. FDR demanded the US Navy Pacific fleet be moved to Pearl Harbor. When the commander of the Pacific Fleet said no, FDR fired him and got a flunky in to get it done. It was clear the fleet couldn’t be protected at Pearl Harbor.
2. The carriers were moved out just prior to the attack, to deliver planes to
Midway Island and Wake Island. Leaving behind mostly antiquated WWI battleships of little consequence.
3. “Vacant Sea” orders issued by four star admiral Ingersoll which cleared the ocean of shipping for the Japanese fleet to descend on Pearl. The good admiral also directed Kimmel to stop ship patrols into the area where the Japanese fleet approached.
4. The Japanese military communication codes were broken by the US PRIOR to the attack on Pearl Harbor. The US knew all along were the Japanese fleet was and what it’s intended target was.
5. FDR placed extreme harsh economic sanctions on Japan prior to the attack. Essentially depriving Japan of oil. Thus forcing their hand.

You must learn to ask the simple question? Who benefits? FDR had been desperately trying to get Germany to sink US shipping, without success. He was actively supplying the UK with all sorts of armaments, without informing Congress. He told the American people repeatedly in the 1940 campaign their boys weren’t going to war. Of course that was a lie. The country was adamant about not getting into another terrible war.

FDR knew he needed something big to get his war. He got it, but Americans don’t want to believe it.

The truth often is considered this way, by stupid statists who haven’t even bothered to read it.
And utter nonsense is often lapped right up by people who want the most nefarious nonsense possible to be true. These people will believe ANY conspiracy theory. Know anyone like that? ;)

The truth often is considered this way, by stupid statists who haven’t even bothered to read it.
And utter nonsense is often lapped right up by people who want the most nefarious nonsense possible to be true. These people will believe ANY conspiracy theory. Know anyone like that? ;)
After the numerous known false flag attempts and successes committed by our presidents, the statist clings to his ignorance.

You mean like people being forced to drink water out of the toilet?

After the numerous known false flag attempts and successes committed by our presidents, the statist clings to his ignorance.
Haha, nice logic.

Something nefarious happened that one time, thetefore any garbage conspiracy theory that comes down the pipe is true.

So, back to th topic...

President Pussyboy doesn't even accept the results of the 2016 election...and he WON.

And that is what you need to know.

Haha, nice logic.

Something nefarious happened that one time, thetefore any garbage conspiracy theory that comes down the pipe is true.
You aren’t informed if you think our government committed only one false flag. You can’t be serious can you?

So, back to th topic...

President Pussyboy doesn't even accept the results of the 2016 election...and he WON.

And that is what you need to know.

What do you mean he doesn't accept the results of the election? Don't you think you're talking about the wrong people here? Trump is fine with the results. It's Democrats who are trying to overturn the election, not Trump.

What do you mean he doesn't accept the results of the election?
Uh... I can't say it much more simply...he denied the election tally. You can look it up. It was in the news.

Wait a minute: are you talking about popular vote? Yes, he stated a lot of illegals probably voted, especially in the Republic of California. You know, that place with motor-voter?

Over 1,000 Noncitizens Found on Voter Rolls in Virginia

Knowing that he will spend the rest of his life in court or jail on charges as long as your arm. 24 investigations. With the promise from New York that they will be standing on the white house front steps waiting for him when he leaves office. California has charges waiting for him also in my opinion . Simply look at what this clown has tried to do to California because of the threat. He can't pardon Manafort because of the promise of states to file charges against Manafort if your leader does this,

Thanks for the laughs!

Forum List

Back