How far will your president go to stay in office

Knowing that he will spend the rest of his life in court or jail on charges as long as your arm. 24 investigations. With the promise from New York that they will be standing on the white house front steps waiting for him when he leaves office. California has charges waiting for him also in my opinion . Simply look at what this clown has tried to do to California because of the threat. He can't pardon Manafort because of the promise of states to file charges against Manafort if your leader does this,
/——-/ Orange Man Bad. TDS
Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

Back to the original comment , as far as all aspects of the economy , If scum bag did anything , it would be reflected in the increase of the rate of increase the day he came into office. It's nowhere to be found. Sideways or down is all scum bag produced. By the way ray , all your charts support that.

No, nothing under a new President happens until the policies are developed, signed into law and by the President. Then it takes time for measures to have an affect on the economy. It doesn't happen in one day, one month, but several months and even a year or so.
So what your saying then is that your comments about how well scum bag has done as far as anything is concerned, is more bullshit. I'm glad you cleared that up for everyone here. Yuk yuk, The right opens their mouth to prove how stupid stupid can be, You just have to laugh.

Back to the original comment , as far as all aspects of the economy , If scum bag did anything , it would be reflected in the increase of the rate of increase the day he came into office. It's nowhere to be found. Sideways or down is all scum bag produced. By the way ray , all your charts support that.

No, nothing under a new President happens until the policies are developed, signed into law and by the President. Then it takes time for measures to have an affect on the economy. It doesn't happen in one day, one month, but several months and even a year or so.
So what your saying then is that your comments about how well scum bag has done as far as anything is concerned, is more bullshit. I'm glad you cleared that up for everyone here. Yuk yuk, The right opens their mouth to prove how stupid stupid can be, You just have to laugh.

Of course you laugh. You can't even understand what I clearly pointed out.

I know exactly what you said, it shows how much nonsense rattles around inside that head of your head. Everyone, here is his remark"No, nothing under a new President happens until the policies are developed, signed into law and by the President. Then it takes time for measures to have an affect on the economy. It doesn't happen in one day, one month, but several months and even a year or so" AND HERE IS MY RESPONSE "So what your saying then is that your comments about how well scum bag has done as far as anything is concerned, is more bullshit. I'm glad you cleared that up for everyone here. Yuk yuk, The right opens their mouth to prove how stupid stupid can be, You just have to laugh." Lets vote on this , my vote is brainless and yours is?

Knowing that he will spend the rest of his life in court or jail on charges as long as your arm. 24 investigations. With the promise from New York that they will be standing on the white house front steps waiting for him when he leaves office. California has charges waiting for him also in my opinion . Simply look at what this clown has tried to do to California because of the threat. He can't pardon Manafort because of the promise of states to file charges against Manafort if your leader does this,

With help from the Russians and also the gophers crying about the dead and illegals at the ballot box. He has had a life of crime so he deserves whatever he gets.

**Latter stages of TDS***

I know exactly what you said, it shows how much nonsense rattles around inside that head of your head. Everyone, here is his remark"No, nothing under a new President happens until the policies are developed, signed into law and by the President. Then it takes time for measures to have an affect on the economy. It doesn't happen in one day, one month, but several months and even a year or so" AND HERE IS MY RESPONSE "So what your saying then is that your comments about how well scum bag has done as far as anything is concerned, is more bullshit. I'm glad you cleared that up for everyone here. Yuk yuk, The right opens their mouth to prove how stupid stupid can be, You just have to laugh." Lets vote on this , my vote is brainless and yours is?

My vote? You had a terrible upbringing, probably by a liberal parent or were adopted.

Yes, I said it takes time for presidential policies to work. What's your point with that? I don't think anybody here can see where you're going with all this. Try to focus in your next reply.

With help from the Russians and also the gophers crying about the dead and illegals at the ballot box. He has had a life of crime so he deserves whatever he gets.

I do not have late stages of TDS , But you do. TDS is people who suffer in the tramp cult and think he is their god, and that sure isn't moi.

I do not have late stages of TDS , But you do. TDS is people who suffer in the tramp cult and think he is their god, and that sure isn't moi.

You're in denial. Lol. Its ok.

/—-/ Your lame attempt to co-op the TDS mental disorder classification is comical and a giant FAIL.

Wow, and another temporary Trump Cabinet Member to be later fired is created.

upload_2019-7-6_16-28-15.jpeg

24 investigations, eh.

I wish there were more to keep the libtards occupied and out of my life and away from my money.
So you would have free reign to take all support away from the old the sick and the needy and give it to the wealthy instead. You belong to one ugly group of humanity.
the democrats do that too,only they give the money to the illegals....

My vote? You had a terrible upbringing, probably by a liberal parent or were adopted.

Yes, I said it takes time for presidential policies to work. What's your point with that? I don't think anybody here can see where you're going with all this. Try to focus in your next reply.
Well great mind all that says is that what you say scum bag has achieved is just conjecture , try thinking next time before you rattle,, it was simply a dumb comment. Your comment is Dumping on everything you said scum bag has achieved, I say he has done nothing and you say it needs time to find out what he has done . Well then what you're say he has done seems to me to need the same time to judge. I'll draw you a little picture if I need to.

Trump will do something no President in recent history has done. Keep his campaign promises as much as he can with a do nothing congress attempting to block every good thing he tries to do. Trump is a Geeat American President. His second term will be even better with the libs and never Trumpers gone.

Democrats are convinced that a black woman promising 100 billion in housing purchase only for blacks and black reparations are winning issues.

Democrats are convinced that a black woman promising 100 billion in housing purchase only for blacks and black reparations are winning issues.
and the same hate and ugliness that got scum bag elected will be prominent in the 2020 election but hate won't win this time.

All those states that now will give all their electoral votes to the canidate with the highest popular vote are going to cry foul when all their votes go to Trump. Trump will go out of his way to thank all the zliberal states for supporting him bigley.

Forum List

Back