How far will your president go to stay in office

Yes, he stated a lot of illegals probably voted, especially in the Republic of California.
Yes, he made that up, and ye did not accept the election result. Again. Third time.

No, you didn't accept the election results. We didn't accept the popular vote because it means nothing in this country.
Neither of those statements make any sense whatsoever, in the context of what we are talkomg about. Look at what trump has done to your brain.

Trump refused to accept the election results, even though he won. That tells us what we need to know about how he will act when he loses. Sorry cultist, you're just not going to get around that.

Yes, he stated a lot of illegals probably voted, especially in the Republic of California.
Yes, he made that up, and ye did not accept the election result. Again. Third time.

No, you didn't accept the election results. We didn't accept the popular vote because it means nothing in this country.
Neither of those statements make any sense whatsoever, in the context of what we are talkomg about. Look at what trump has done to your brain.

Trump refused to accept the election results, even though he won. That tells us what we need to know about how he will act when he loses. Sorry cultist, you're just not going to get around that.
Trump refused to accept the election results? WTF, you seem to be getting him confused with Hillary.

I don't make any sense?????? Trump refuses to accept the election results? In what way?

Knowing that he will spend the rest of his life in court or jail on charges as long as your arm. 24 investigations. With the promise from New York that they will be standing on the white house front steps waiting for him when he leaves office. California has charges waiting for him also in my opinion . Simply look at what this clown has tried to do to California because of the threat. He can't pardon Manafort because of the promise of states to file charges against Manafort if your leader does this,
:CryingCow:

There were all kinds of theories from the right wingers on how Obama would refuse to leave.

Now the left wingers are doing it.

Wingers, funny.
With the difference being that there is evidence trump will refuse, at least a little. But hey, why let facts get in the way of another "eveyone sucks, therefore I can never be wrong" Mac post. ;)

There were all kinds of theories from the right wingers on how Obama would refuse to leave. Now the left wingers are doing it. Wingers, funny.
With the difference being that there is evidence trump will refuse, at least a little. But hey, why let facts get in the way of another "eveyone sucks, therefore I can never be wrong" Mac post. ;)
Hey, I'd probably hate to be compared to those I hated, too. That can't be pleasant.

:113:

Knowing that he will spend the rest of his life in court or jail on charges as long as your arm. 24 investigations. With the promise from New York that they will be standing on the white house front steps waiting for him when he leaves office. California has charges waiting for him also in my opinion . Simply look at what this clown has tried to do to California because of the threat. He can't pardon Manafort because of the promise of states to file charges against Manafort if your leader does this,
24 investigations, eh.

I wish there were more to keep the libtards occupied and out of my life and away from my money.
So you would have free reign to take all support away from the old the sick and the needy and give it to the wealthy instead. You belong to one ugly group of humanity.
Where in the animal kingdom do you place?

There were all kinds of theories from the right wingers on how Obama would refuse to leave. Now the left wingers are doing it. Wingers, funny.
Hey, I'd probably hate to be compared to those I hated, too. That can't be pleasant.

:113:
Not at all. I am not as thin skinned as you are. Don't make the mistake of thinking you are so normal that everyone is as excitable as you are.

And yes, trump will refuse to accept the results, if he loses. I doubt we will have to drag him out of the white house by his clown tie,though.

ConspiracyFearism.jpg

What a stupid thread topic.

Trump will run for reelection in 2020 like any other President.

And he will step down in 2025 like any other President.

That's really not too much of a question whether he will or not. The real question is how will the Democrats say Trump or the Republicans cheated this time.
It's a trend...

Dems tried to steal the 2000 election and refused to accept their loss.

JFKerry (Who served in Vietnam, and speaks French) reportedly still thinks he won 2004..

The idjit Abrams still thinks she won the 2018 GA election, along with a bunch of equally dishonest/stupid Democrats.

They still haven't accepted the 2016 loss.

Fascists rarely, if ever, accept the results of an election they lose, because their long term goal isn't to be elected to positions of power. Their long term goal is power by any means.

What a stupid thread topic.

Trump will run for reelection in 2020 like any other President.

And he will step down in 2025 like any other President.

That's really not too much of a question whether he will or not. The real question is how will the Democrats say Trump or the Republicans cheated this time.
It's a trend...

Dems tried to steal the 2000 election and refused to accept their loss.

JFKerry (Who served in Vietnam, and speaks French) reportedly still thinks he won 2004..

The idjit Abrams still thinks she won the 2018 GA election, along with a bunch of equally dishonest/stupid Democrats.

They still haven't accepted the 2016 loss.

Fascists rarely, if ever, accept the results of an election they lose, because their long term goal isn't to be elected to positions of power. Their long term goal is power by any means.

The Democrat party is smart that way by baiting their constituents. No matter what, you never lost an election. The Republicans just found a way to cheat you out of your win.

If the Democrats were ever honest with their people, and told them conservatism is far from dead, it would knock the wind out of their sails. Many would quit voting.

So keep stringing them along is the plan. Those voters still think most of the country is progressive. After all, I'm a progressive, all my family members are progressive, all the people at Starbucks are progressive, therefore most people in the country must be progressives just like me!

Forum List

Back