How Franklin Roosevelt Made Memorial Day Necessary

You see....Frau Braun was Hitlers mistress
She defended him till the day she died

Just like you PC

and like MAGDA----his other and VERY BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS------Saint magda of the cyanide (she shoved cyanide down the throats of her six very young children) Adolf had lots of loving fans ---not only in Germany ---but even in the USA-----I read some of their
literature in my childhood-----only to hear it quoted chapter and verse by persons educated in some muslim countries-----and NOW I read it AGAIN---right here in this room
Frau Braun

We have already established that your claims that Germany would have surrendered to FDR in 1942 if he had only listened is childish drivel

So your only legitimate path for FDR would have been to allow Germany to keep Western Europe and hope he beats the Soviet Union. Just like the Nazi lover you are

Just like you PC

and like MAGDA----his other and VERY BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS------Saint magda of the cyanide (she shoved cyanide down the throats of her six very young children) Adolf had lots of loving fans ---not only in Germany ---but even in the USA-----I read some of their
literature in my childhood-----only to hear it quoted chapter and verse by persons educated in some muslim countries-----and NOW I read it AGAIN---right here in this room
Frau Braun

We have already established that your claims that Germany would have surrendered to FDR in 1942 if he had only listened is childish drivel

So your only legitimate path for FDR would have been to allow Germany to keep Western Europe and hope he beats the Soviet Union. Just like the Nazi lover you are

Well....why are you unable to find a single post of mine....out of thousands.....that states "your only legitimate path for FDR would have been to allow Germany to keep Western Europe "

You must be so stupid if you believe any who read this thread don't recognize your attempted slander.

The reason, simple enough, is that you cannot answer this query:

.....what did America gain by not supporting the German resistance movement, which would have turned Hitler over to the Allies, ended the war at least two years earlier than it ended, .....

Goes without saying, your constant attempt is to shield Stalin's BFF, Franklin Roosevelt, the man who sacrificed 200,000 American boys to aid the expansion of Soviet oppression.

How was the U.S. Supposed to support an ill defined, poorly organized resistance movement inside Nazi Germany!

It is your claim Frau Braun. What exactly was FDR supposed to do? How does the U.S. Funnel cash or weapons into Nazi Germany?

I offered you a test....
..... to find a single post of mine....out of thousands.....that states "your only legitimate path for FDR would have been to allow Germany to keep Western Europe "

You must be so stupid if you believe any who read this thread don't recognize your attempted slander.

.....what did America gain by not supporting the German resistance movement, which would have turned Hitler over to the Allies, ended the war at least two years earlier than it ended, .....

Goes without saying, your constant attempt is to shield Stalin's BFF, Franklin Roosevelt, the man who sacrificed 200,000 American boys to aid the expansion of Soviet oppression.

You failed the test.....
...as Roosevelt failed the test of being a President with the best interests of Americans at heart.

See....you do serve a purpose around here.
Frau Braun

All one has to do is read your anti-FDR rants (Eva Braun hated Roosevelt too) to see where your sympathies lie

Just like you PC

Frau Braun

Just like you PC

Frau Braun

Well....why are you unable to find a single post of mine....out of thousands.....that states "your only legitimate path for FDR would have been to allow Germany to keep Western Europe "

How was the U.S. Supposed to support an ill defined, poorly organized resistance movement inside Nazi Germany!

It is your claim Frau Braun. What exactly was FDR supposed to do? How does the U.S. Funnel cash or weapons into Nazi Germany?

I offered you a test....
..... to find a single post of mine....out of thousands.....that states "your only legitimate path for FDR would have been to allow Germany to keep Western Europe "

You failed the test.....
...as Roosevelt failed the test of being a President with the best interests of Americans at heart.

calm your self CHIC------you have never come up with any information even SUGGESTING that there was a massive
anti Hitler movement IN GERMANY

Frau Braun

Frau Braun

I offered you a test....

You failed the test.....

Frau Braun

All one has to do is read your anti-FDR rants (Eva Braun hated Roosevelt too) to see where your sympathies lie

So....there are no such post by me that support your lie?

Excellent.

Frau Braun

Frau Braun

I offered you a test....

You failed the test.....

calm your self CHIC------you have never come up with any information even SUGGESTING that there was a massive

Excellent.

Frau Braun

Frau Braun

I offered you a test....

You failed the test.....

Frau Braun

FDR was a jew------according to the Nazi literature promulgated in the USA in the 1930s------that's why he did not like ADOLF

Frau Braun

Frau Braun

I offered you a test....

You failed the test.....

Excellent.

what lie?

I offered you a test....

You failed the test.....

Excellent.

what lie?

This:

"...makes you seem like an adolf lady is-----
.....it walks like....it talks like...."

Your post #273.

So....you're retracting this, and scurrying off with your tail between your legs?

Excellent.

I offered you a test....

You failed the test.....

Excellent.

what lie?

This:

Your post #273.

So....you're retracting this, and scurrying off with your tail between your legs?

Excellent.

absolutely not-------you parrot nazi propaganda
INCESSANTLY-----in fact your hatred of FDR is a prime example. Your hero adolf was OBSESSED with keeping the USA out of his UBER ALLES plan-----he seemed to think that such opposition would screw up his concentration camp activities -----so he HATED FDR ---too.

Frau Braun

Frau Braun

I offered you a test....

You failed the test.....

Frau Braun

Excellent.

Frau Braun

Your insistence that FDR make peace with your Nazis is well known
Why do you want to allow the death camps to continue to exist? That is what your 1942 peace plan would have entailed

Nazi loving bitch

I offered you a test....

You failed the test.....

Frau Braun

Excellent.

Frau Braun

Why do you want to allow the death camps to continue to exist? That is what your 1942 peace plan would have entailed

Nazi loving bitch
yeah come on PoliSpice :(

Have you no shame? :eusa_naughty:

I offered you a test....

You failed the test.....

Frau Braun

Excellent.

Frau Braun

Nazi loving bitch

I hate Nazi appeasers

I offered you a test....

You failed the test.....

Frau Braun

Excellent.

Frau Braun

Nazi loving bitch

I hate Nazi appeasers

"I hate Nazi appeasers"

I suppose that that is as true as your avi.

Frau Braun

Excellent.

Frau Braun

Nazi loving bitch

I hate Nazi appeasers

"I hate Nazi appeasers"

Frau Braun....

Your continued condemnation of FDR for not appeasing your Nazis in 1942 is fully documented in numerous threads

Excellent.

Frau Braun

Nazi loving bitch

I hate Nazi appeasers

"I hate Nazi appeasers"

Frau Braun....

Your continued condemnation of FDR for not appeasing your Nazis in 1942 is fully documented in numerous threads

"....condemnation of FDR for not appeasing your Nazis...."

Find any such quote by me....

Clearly the revelations about FDR are making you frantic!

Excellent.

Frau Braun

Nazi loving bitch

I hate Nazi appeasers

"I hate Nazi appeasers"

Frau Braun....

Excellent.
You make a cute couple

Bundesarchiv_B_145_Bild-F051673-0059,_Adolf_Hitler_und_Eva_Braun_auf_dem_Berghof.jpg

Frau Braun

Nazi loving bitch

I hate Nazi appeasers

"I hate Nazi appeasers"

Frau Braun....

Excellent.
You give too much credit to yourself. No one is getting frantic over you conspiracy theory nonsense. The negative responses you get are because you insult and demean one of our greatest Presidents and with that, insult the generation that kept him in office through four elections to defeat first, the Great Depression and then the Nazi's and Imperial Japan.
FDR was the President Ameria needed in the era of his Presidency.

I hate Nazi appeasers

"I hate Nazi appeasers"

Frau Braun....

Excellent.
You give too much credit to yourself. No one is getting frantic over you conspiracy theory nonsense. The negative responses you get are because you insult and demean one of our greatest Presidents and with that, insult the generation that kept him in office through four elections to defeat first, the Great Depression and then the Nazi's and Imperial Japan.

Hey....look who's back!

Let's see if I can get you to hide from this sooooooo significant query again:

I hate Nazi appeasers

"I hate Nazi appeasers"

Frau Braun....

Excellent.
You make a cute couple

Bundesarchiv_B_145_Bild-F051673-0059,_Adolf_Hitler_und_Eva_Braun_auf_dem_Berghof.jpg

I sure hope he wasn't holding your leash too tight.

I hate Nazi appeasers

"I hate Nazi appeasers"

Frau Braun....

Excellent.

America never needed an arrogant, power-mad, racist, dishonest, Un-American scumbag like him.

I offered you a test....

You failed the test.....

Excellent.

what lie?

This:

Your post #273.

Excellent.

absolutely not-------you parrot nazi propaganda
INCESSANTLY-----in fact your hatred of FDR is a prime example. Your hero adolf was OBSESSED with keeping the USA out of his UBER ALLES plan-----he seemed to think that such opposition would screw up his concentration camp activities -----so he HATED FDR ---too.

"...--you parrot nazi propaganda...."

Really?

Let's see you find any such quote by me.

Seeing your posts is like watching a Brian Williams newscast.

Forum List

Back