How Ginny Thomas Proves Judge Jackson Can't Be Trusted On The Supreme Court

I guess it should not be a surprise that an examination of Ginny Thomas's texts between herself and Trump's Chief of Staff reveals she is a Q-tard. Mark Meadows did nothing to dissuade her from her whackjob beliefs. In fact, he kept blessing her.

When Meadows wrote to Thomas on Nov. 24, the White House chief of staff invoked God to describe the effort to overturn the election. “This is a fight of good versus evil,” Meadows wrote. “Evil always looks like the victor until the King of Kings triumphs. Do not grow weary in well doing. The fight continues. I have staked my career on it. Well at least my time in DC on it.”

Thomas replied: “Thank you!! Needed that! This plus a conversation with my best friend just now… I will try to keep holding on. America is worth it!”

[snip]

Ginni Thomas, in that interview, also acknowledged that she had attended Trump’s “Stop the Steal” rally at the Ellipse near the White House on Jan. 6, but said that she left early because it was too cold and that she did not have any role in planning the event.

[snip]

In February 2021, when the Supreme Court rejected election challenges filed by Trump and his allies, Thomas wrote in a dissent that it was “baffling” and “inexplicable” that the majority had decided against hearing the cases because he believed the Supreme Court should provide states with guidance for future elections.

Ginny goes full batshit:

“The intense pressures you and our President are now experiencing are more intense than Anything Experienced (but I only felt a fraction of it in 1991),” Thomas wrote to Meadows on Nov. 19, an apparent reference to Justice Thomas’s 1991 confirmation hearings in which lawyer Anita Hill testified that he had made unwanted sexual comments when he was her boss. Thomas strongly denied the accusations.
The first of the 29 messages between Ginni Thomas and Meadows was sent on Nov. 5, two days after the election. She sent him a link to a YouTube video labeled “TRUMP STING w CIA Director Steve Pieczenik, The Biggest Election Story in History, QFS-BLOCKCHAIN.”

Pieczenik, a former State Department official, is a far-right commentator who has falsely claimed that the 2012 massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn., was a “false-flag” operation to push a gun-control agenda.

The video Thomas shared with Meadows is no longer available on YouTube. But Thomas wrote to Meadows, “I hope this is true; never heard anything like this before, or even a hint of it. Possible???”

“Watermarked ballots in over 12 states have been part of a huge Trump & military white hat sting operation in 12 key battleground states,” she wrote.

During that period, supporters of the QAnon extremist ideology embraced a false theory that Trump had watermarked mail-in ballots so he could track potential fraud. “Watch the water” was a refrain in QAnon circles at the time.

In the Nov. 5 message to Meadows, Thomas went on to quote a passage that had circulated on right-wing websites: “Biden crime family & ballot fraud co-conspirators (elected officials, bureaucrats, social media censorship mongers, fake stream media reporters, etc) are being arrested & detained for ballot fraud right now & over coming days, & will be living in barges off GITMO to face military tribunals for sedition.”

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::spinner::spinner::spinner:

If your ilk can't stand her she must be doing something right. Go fish.

As always, you show up to this forum lying out of your ass. ANTIFA doesn't exist you idiot. It has never been proven to be a known organization, and the New York Post isn't about to prove it exists either.
Except that they have taken responsibility for a slew of riots and attacks on conservatives you idiotic welching asshole.

Better than not knowing the five rights in the First Amendment. Dred Scott is over 150 years ago and no longer applied. The First Amendment very much applies.
Pathetic whataboutism and racism noted. Not being familiar with one of the most famous cases in court history shows how stupid this moron Jackson really is. And of course a fellow low education moron like you laps it all up.

440 voter suppression votes is a vehicle for making elections irrelevant. Integrity is non-existent. There is no Dem Fascism that you can prove. You're a worthless piece of crap liar.
Why are you against God?
Why are you against Israel?
Why are you against America?
I'll ask you the same exact thing?
I am for God, for Israel, and for America.

The election was a fraud. Anyone who has taken an honest look at it knows that. Only ideologues, and fanatics believe the election was a fair and legitimate process.
People who are for Democracy do not advocate illegally changing laws to invalidate the principle of one man one vote. People who are for Democracy want to secure the integrity of the vote.
I suppose you think illegal aliens should vote and that voter ID is racist, correct?

You are not for Democracy, and you are not for America.

Lying about a stolen election destroys your argument, and does not give Ginni Thomas the right to conspire against that legal election, that wasn't stolen. She needs to be in jail.
You are a lying Nazi thug just like all your DemNazi Brethren. Contesting an election and looking for a legal recourse to see justice for a rigged election is not a crime.
How exactly are her texts being made public anyways? That is a violation of her Constitutional Rights. Care to explain that. It's nothing but a smear timed to coincide with The SCOTUS Confirmation hearings.

So, your idea of an American patriot is an insurrectionist coup plotter? Damn...
Worked for Mueller, Pelosi, Schiff. Comey, Strozk, McCabe, Obama, Biden and Clinton didn't it. To you those assholes are patriots.
We know they broke the law repeatedly, even spied on the president and defrauded FISA, lied to the Public an wasted millions of taxpayer dollars on a witch hunt they knew was based on lies THEY MANUFACTURED.
100 years ago the entire lot would have been lined up and shot. Now they get a Government Pension and write books full of lies.

Can someone like Ginni Thomas with abnormal QAnon cult beliefs be converted back to reality? I seriously doubt it. What do you think?

Last edited:
1648435556216.png

Ginni is seriously deranged.

Can someone like Ginni Thomas with abnormal QAnon cult beliefs ever be converted back to reality? I seriously doubt it. What do you think?

• Love
Reactions: BWK
I get it. THis is a distraction to keep us from recognizing the tail spin the dems are in over the latest really STUPID comments of Slo Joe and another sinking in the polls, Another HUGE rally for President Trump in Georgia, President Trump's suit against dem party and their dem run bureaus, the impending BloodBath (God willing) in November...here it is nearly April...and..........all. you. Got. is Little Ginny Thomas. Pa. thetic. LOLOLOL

BLM and ANTIFA destroyed a $100 Billion Dollars in property trying to intimidate voters and alter our election. That was an attack on our country, wouldn't you agree?
ANTIFA is an idea, not an organization. So right there you are lying. Second, there is zero evidence BLM intimidated voters. All you are is a pathetic pos liar. Nothing you ever say carries any weight, because it's all lies.

Forum List

Back