How Ginny Thomas Proves Judge Jackson Can't Be Trusted On The Supreme Court

I get it. THis is a distraction to keep us from recognizing the tail spin the dems are in over the latest really STUPID comments of Slo Joe and another sinking in the polls, Another HUGE rally for President Trump in Georgia, President Trump's suit against dem party and their dem run bureaus, the impending BloodBath (God willing) in November...here it is nearly April...and..........all. you. Got. is Little Ginny Thomas. Pa. thetic. LOLOLOL
What little Ginni Thomas did was fucking huge.

Worked for Mueller, Pelosi, Schiff. Comey, Strozk, McCabe, Obama, Biden and Clinton didn't it. To you those assholes are patriots.
We know they broke the law repeatedly, even spied on the president and defrauded FISA, lied to the Public an wasted millions of taxpayer dollars on a witch hunt they knew was based on lies THEY MANUFACTURED.
100 years ago the entire lot would have been lined up and shot. Now they get a Government Pension and write books full of lies.
No they didn't, and your sorry ass lying self can't prove they broke the law.

Voter fraud is not normal.
Lying about voter fraud is even more abnormal. How many times do you think your losing ass is going to keep telling that lie, and something is going to change for you? Answer, it's never going to happen. You are deranged and mentally disturbed, insisting on telling lies.

I am for God, for Israel, and for America.

The election was a fraud. Anyone who has taken an honest look at it knows that. Only ideologues, and fanatics believe the election was a fair and legitimate process.
People who are for Democracy do not advocate illegally changing laws to invalidate the principle of one man one vote. People who are for Democracy want to secure the integrity of the vote.
I suppose you think illegal aliens should vote and that voter ID is racist, correct?

You are not for Democracy, and you are not for America.
You can repeat that lying shit until the cow jumps over the moon. It only hurts you, not me. You're mental. Seek help.

Your idea of integrity is to lie and cheat. And you have proven those are your intentions.

ANTIFA is an idea, not an organization. So right there you are lying. Second, there is zero evidence BLM intimidated voters. All you are is a pathetic pos liar. Nothing you ever say carries any weight, because it's all lies.
You are lying about everything. AntiFa is real and the people that belong to it are evil same as the EVIL BLM, and KKK all Democrat Organizations designed to destroy America and disrupt peace. I have been near BLM gatherings and they outright assault people. You have no clue what you are talking about

You are lying about everything. AntiFa is real and the people that belong to it are evil same as the EVIL BLM, and KKK all Democrat Organizations designed to destroy America and disrupt peace. I have been near BLM gatherings and they outright assault people. You have no clue what you are talking about
If it was real, they'd have a headquarters. Who's the leader, address? What about a ph. number? Got one? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: You're a miserable, worthless fucking liar.

Get some mental help.

You can repeat that lying shit until the cow jumps over the moon. It only hurts you, not me. You're mental. Seek help.

Your idea of integrity is to lie and cheat. And you have proven those are your intentions.
You are a liar and speak the native language of your father, The Father of Lies who is Satan.

If you had any sense, you would look around you, and see that we are nearing The End Times, and you would repent, change your ways and call upon the mercy of Jesus Christ. Instead you double down on lies and hatred.

You are a liar and speak the native language of your father, The Father of Lies who is Satan.

If you had any sense, you would look around you, and see that we are nearing The End Times, and you would repent, change your ways and call upon the mercy of Jesus Christ. Instead you double down on lies and hatred.
Using Jesus Christ to lie. Wow, say no more. The real Satan calling others Satan. LOl! I'm looking around this forum, and I see a pathological liar who is in desperate need of mental attention.

Can someone like Ginni Thomas with abnormal QAnon cult beliefs be converted back to reality? I seriously doubt it. What do you think?
Can you define what a woman is? I don't think so. This is what the attack on Ginni Thomas is about to distract from the awful radical leftist idiot that EmperorShitzHizPantz wants to put on SCOTUS. She is unqualified and is dishonest and evasive over such a simple question, and should be an automatic NO!

Prove it asshole? Where's the main office? Ph.number? Address? That's right you haven't got shit, because you're a pathetic, pos liar.

Using Jesus Christ to lie. Wow, say no more. The real Satan calling others Satan. LOl! I'm looking around this forum, and I see a pathological liar who is in desperate need of mental attention.
You are a liar, and you may as well admit it. There is always a way out. God made an escape for you, but you won't take it. You will just double down on hate and lies, rinse lather and repeat. It's not in your best interest to do that, but God gave you Free Will. The only issue with that is, He also cannot allow Evil into The Kingdom of Heaven, so unless you have a changed heart, and repent, then it's to the lake of fire for you. But know this, you send yourself there.

Can you define what a woman is? I don't think so. This is what the attack on Ginni Thomas is about to distract from the awful radical leftist idiot that EmperorShitzHizPantz wants to put on SCOTUS. She is unqualified and is dishonest and evasive over such a simple question, and should be an automatic NO!
Can you? Hell no.

Ginni Thomas is a traitor to this country, and it will be proven in court.

You are a liar, and you may as well admit it. There is always a way out. God made an escape for you, but you won't take it. You will just double down on hate and lies, rinse lather and repeat. It's not in your best interest to do that, but God gave you Free Will. The only issue with that is, He also cannot allow Evil into The Kingdom of Heaven, so unless you have a changed heart, and repent, then it's to the lake of fire for you. But know this, you send yourself there.
You know, using God to pedal your pathetic lies is just plain evil. God made an escape for you. It's called a mental ward.

Forum List

Back