How Ginny Thomas Proves Judge Jackson Can't Be Trusted On The Supreme Court

You God believers have no place to hate any of God's creations. If you do then you hate God for what he did.
They are not actually Bible compliant. They would let serial adulterer Donald Trump have as many wedding cakes as he wants.

Just like racists, the anti-gay bigots use the Bible as a sacrilegious weapon. It has nothing to do with religious freedom. At all.

You God believers have no place to hate any of God's creations. If you do then you hate God for what he did.
You think God loves the sin and your demons pushing it on others? You are fully in error. No where are we ever told to love another persons sin or their accompanying demons.

Actually that entire comment just brings another anti-Christ fascist such as yourself who desires to legislate others beliefs out into clear view.
You still keep providing us with nothing. "Suck, anti-Christ fascist, are all points of attack, with nothing of intelligent substance to back up your weakness. You're a hater and a loser, who was left on the side of the road some place. It's pitiful really.

When you disallow a man to marry a woman he loves because he's the wrong color, you ARE forcing your personal bias onto others.

When you disallow a man to marry another man he loves because he's the wrong gender, you ARE forcing your personal bias onto others.
I have a bias for institutions that serve the purpose the were created for and not to make two fuck buddies happier.
How is it possible you are this ignorant?

Oh, yeah. Bigots are, by definition, ignorant.
I'm not ignorant, you fucking prog dumbass.

In southern Mexifornia the blonde hair blue eyed human is a Unicorn...they are almost extinct...I thought you Leftist tree huggers were all about protecting and preservation...keeping sub species from going extinct?

LefTard Logic:
“Protect and save that bird from extinction...BUT fuck that blonde hair blue eyed human.”
"THE JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US!" :lol:

White Replacement Theory. :rolleyes:

The blonde blue-eyed human is far from extinct. I'm one myself.

So what do you have against brunettes?

I have a bias for institutions that serve the purpose the were created for and not to make two fuck buddies happier.

I'm not ignorant, you fucking prog dumbass.
Your bias is ignorance. And that's all you have at your disposal.

You still keep providing us with nothing. "Suck, anti-Christ fascist, are all points of attack, with nothing of intelligent substance to back up your weakness. You're a hater and a loser, who was left on the side of the road some place. It's pitiful really.
Points of truth. As the OP obviously wants to deny the rights of a spouse because her husband is a judge and all you can do is spew bullshit instead of addressing that point of fact.

"THE JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US!" :lol:

White Replacement Theory. :rolleyes:

The blonde blue-eyed human is far from extinct. I'm one myself.

So what do you have against brunettes?
He's a total fucking racist.

Marsha Blackburn asking a black judge what a woman is.
Well, all the male members of the organization formerly known as the Republican Party willingly castrated themselves and gave their organs to Trump to eat, so I can see why they feel it necessary to ask what a woman is.

Well, all the male members of the organization formerly known as the Republican Party willingly castrated themselves and gave their organs to Trump to eat, so I can see why they feel it necessary to ask what a woman is.
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: Are they too obvious or what?

Forum List

Back