How Ginny Thomas Proves Judge Jackson Can't Be Trusted On The Supreme Court

I have a bias for institutions that serve the purpose the were created for and not to make two fuck buddies happier.
Your church is free to ban gay marriages to it's heart's content. But gays are allowed the same government cash and prizes as everyone else. This has nothing to do with religion.

I bet your church members would all fall to their knees in worship should serial adulterer Donald Trump stop by.

I'm not ignorant, you fucking prog dumbass.
I'm old school conservative, and I have recognized your kind of ignorance in the movement for as long as I can remember.

Marsha Blackburn asking a black judge what a woman is.
A simple answer from the candidate would have sufficed and the woman refused to answer that question. Any judge better be able to answer simple questions as to what is a female aka woman and what is a male aka man.

In southern Mexifornia the blonde hair blue eyed human is a Unicorn...they are almost extinct...I thought you Leftist tree huggers were all about protecting and preservation...keeping sub species from going extinct?

LefTard Logic:
“Protect and save that bird from extinction...BUT fuck that blonde hair blue eyed human.”

If you're really that concerned about it, you should go to Mexico City. Plenty of blond haired, blue eyed Mexicans down there.

Your church is free to ban gay marriages to it's heart's content. But gays are allowed the same government cash and prizes as everyone else. This has nothing to do with religion.

I'm old school conservative, and I have recognized your kind of ignorance in the movement for as long as I can remember.
Wrong. They are awarded special benefits that are supposed to be reserved for people who are capable of bearing children. If they can't have children, then there is no justification for the benefit.

I don’t hate anyone for their skin color…I would however love to see ALL woke white guilt leftists in concentration camps…I’ll do the gassing

So, for you it's a combination of ethnicity and belief that you hate enough to want to see them in a concentration camp's gas chamber.

Well that's not Nazi at all...

By "old-school" you mean you're a prog. We've already debunked your bogus claim that you're a conservative. You haven't supported a conservative policy since you joined this forum.

So, for you it's a combination of ethnicity and belief that you hate enough to want to see them in a concentration camp's gas chamber.

Well that's not Nazi at all...
Make no mistake about it…I’m full Nazi when it comes to the filthy Left.

Because of your posting history. It's very obvious you hate all non-whites.
You might need to read more of my posts…It’s been stated many times, I HATE white liberals more than I hate any other group...PERIOD!
Where do you go with that?

Points of truth. As the OP obviously wants to deny the rights of a spouse because her husband is a judge and all you can do is spew bullshit instead of addressing that point of fact.
Points of your truth that you grabbed out of thin air. Unsubstantiated claims only make a fool out of you.

Clarence Thomas is nothing more than a door mat for Ginny. How do we know? Just look at Thomas's vote, and his lack of participation. That, in and of itself is all the proof that we need, that Ginny dictates Clarence's vote. They always align perfectly.

By "old-school" you mean you're a prog. We've already debunked your bogus claim that you're a conservative. You haven't supported a conservative policy since you joined this forum.
I have not supported any Trumptard policy. YUGE difference.

Though I have many times expressed my gratitude to Trump for appointing pro-lifers to our courts, and for exposing just how weak, submissive, and corrupt the organization formerly known as the Republican Party is.

By the way, protectionist tariffs are a LEFTIST policy. Adding $8 trillion to the federal debt is a LEFTIST policy. Fawning over KGB Putin is about as LEFTIST as it gets.

Supporting balanced budgets and paying off the debt is as conservative as it gets. Supporting free trade is as conservative as it gets.

Banning tax expenditures is as libertarian as it gets.

You tards would not recognize a conservative policy if it kicked you in the balls the way I do.

Forum List

Back