How Ginny Thomas Proves Judge Jackson Can't Be Trusted On The Supreme Court

Points of your truth that you grabbed out of thin air. Unsubstantiated claims only make a fool out of you.

Clarence Thomas is nothing more than a door mat for Ginny. How do we know? Just look at Thomas's vote, and his lack of participation. That, in and of itself is all the proof that we need, that Ginny dictates Clarence's vote. They always align perfectly.
IF that's all you need, then it only proves that you're a fucking moron.

I have not supported any Trumptard policy. YUGE difference.

Though I have many times expressed my gratitude to Trump for appointing pro-lifers to our courts, and for exposing just how weak, submissive, and corrupt the organization formerly known as the Republican Party is.

By the way, protectionist tariffs are a LEFTIST policy. Adding $8 trillion to the federal debt is a LEFTIST policy. Fawning over KGB Putin is about as LEFTIST as it gets.
Name an conservative policy you have ever supported.

Trump hasn't fawned over Putin. That's something only a prog would claim.

Points of your truth that you grabbed out of thin air. Unsubstantiated claims only make a fool out of you.

Clarence Thomas is nothing more than a door mat for Ginny. How do we know? Just look at Thomas's vote, and his lack of participation. That, in and of itself is all the proof that we need, that Ginny dictates Clarence's vote. They always align perfectly.
Looks like that is just what you did. Hell, your a f...ing hypocrite on top of everything else. Unless you are going to claim you know everyone else's thoughts that are in their head. I'm done with you you time wasting prick with ears...

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: Are they too obvious or what?
B0126B67-77B6-44EC-B96B-42F10092C3AB.jpeg

Wrong. They are awarded special benefits that are supposed to be reserved for people who are capable of bearing children. If they can't have children, then there is no justification for the benefit.
with Obergefell v. Hodges, gay couples have footing in the tax code as a married same-sex couple no matter which state you live in.

Name an conservative policy you have ever supported.
Balanced budgets and paying off the debt. Free trade. Banning tax expenditures and lowering tax rates for everyone. Eliminating the income tax and replacing it with a consumption tax like the Fair Tax. Pro-life. Equal protection of the laws for everyone.

And you already know all this. Stop being obtuse, dipshit.

Now explain to me how you can support a party which added $8 trillion to the debt, enacted protectionist tariffs, and has added more tax expenditures to the tax code than the Democrats?

You tards would not recognize a conservative policy if it kicked you in the balls the way I do.
Trump hasn't fawned over Putin?!?! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA! HOOOOOOLLLEEEEEEEEE SHIT!

You want population control? Huh
Didn't say that idiot. If you understand Biological ecosystems across the world, you would know that environmental influences dictate healthy populations in animals.

Take your common grey squirrel for example, that most of us in the eastern U.S. watch. When you walk or sit in most city parks, how many grey squirrels do you see in a couple acre square of city land with trees? Five, ten maybe? Have you ever see a hundred in that couple acre square? I haven't. Why? Because nature knows how to set limits on numbers based on food, water, den sites, etc. In other words, environmental. Get it?

Didn't say that idiot. If you understand Biological ecosystems across the world, you would know that environmental influences dictate healthy populations in animals.

Take your common grey squirrel for example, that most of us in the eastern U.S. watch. When you walk or sit in most city parks, how many grey squirrels do you see in a couple acre square of city land with trees? Five, ten maybe? Have you ever see a hundred in that couple acre square? I haven't. Why? Because nature knows how to set limits on numbers based on food, water, den sites, etc. In other words, environmental. Get it?
So you want gays for population control.. how do we carry on American traditions culture heritage if we stop reproducing?

Willful blindness in the extreme!

trump-tweet-putin.jpg

O'REILLY: Putin's a killer.

TRUMP: There are a lot of killers. We have a lot of killers. Well, you think our country is so innocent?

Trump actually starts blushing like a schoolgirl when he talks about being in a relationship with his idol.

Q: Do you have a relationship with Vladimir Putin? A conversational relationship, or anything that you feel you have sway or influence over his government?

TRUMP: I do have a relationship, and I can tell you that he's very interested in what we're doing here today.

The really sick part is that Trump had never actually met Putin at this point. And this was not the last time he claimed to have met Putin and in a relationship with him.

He's like one of those pathetic stalkers who claims to know a celebrity. He was lying in that interview. He always lies.

"He's very interested in what we're doing here today." My god, that's sad.

Trump calls Putin a tough guy and claims to have met Putin, which is another sad celebrity-stalker lie:

Trump once again falsely claims to have talked to Putin:

Trump lies again about having a relationship with Putin and says Putin sent him a gift:

And then there was Trump's infamous swallowing of Putin's election interference denials in Helsinki.

Trump lies yet AGAIN about having met Putin at his Miss Universe contest in 2013:

And AGAIN:

And AGAIN:

And AGAIN:

Trump so obviously has hardcore man-love for Putin.

"He's so smart and he sends me presents!" 👨‍❤️‍👨

Should time permit, I will post even more fawning later.

with Obergefell v. Hodges, gay couples have footing in the tax code as a married same-sex couple no matter which state you live in.
Those tax benefits are predicated on the assumption that they have children or may someday have children. There's no reason to give Adam or Steve such a benefit.

Willful blindness in the extreme!

trump-tweet-putin.jpg

O'REILLY: Putin's a killer.

TRUMP: There are a lot of killers. We have a lot of killers. Well, you think our country is so innocent?

Trump actually starts blushing like a schoolgirl when he talks about being in a relationship with his idol.

Q: Do you have a relationship with Vladimir Putin? A conversational relationship, or anything that you feel you have sway or influence over his government?

TRUMP: I do have a relationship, and I can tell you that he's very interested in what we're doing here today.

The really sick part is that Trump had never actually met Putin at this point. And this was not the last time he claimed to have met Putin and in a relationship with him.

He's like one of those pathetic stalkers who claims to know a celebrity. He was lying in that interview. He always lies.

"He's very interested in what we're doing here today." My god, that's sad.

Trump calls Putin a tough guy and claims to have met Putin, which is another sad celebrity-stalker lie:

Trump once again falsely claims to have talked to Putin:

Trump lies again about having a relationship with Putin and says Putin sent him a gift:

And then there was Trump's infamous swallowing of Putin's election interference denials in Helsinki.

Trump lies yet AGAIN about having met Putin at his Miss Universe contest in 2013:

And AGAIN:

And AGAIN:

And AGAIN:

Trump so obviously has hardcore man-love for Putin.

"He's so smart and he sends me presents!" 👨‍❤️‍👨

Should time permit, I will post even more fawning later.

Desperate.

Those tax benefits are predicated on the assumption that they have children or may someday have children. There's no reason to give Adam or Steve such a benefit.
there are more tax benefits for filing married than just those given for having dependant children

Balanced budgets

Progspeak for tax increases.

and paying off the debt.

When have progs ever paid off any debt? They only bleat about the debt when they want to raise taxes.

Free trade.

I've seen no evidence that you actually support free trade.

Banning tax expenditures and lowering tax rates for everyone.

You already admitted you don't support that later. The former is progspeak for tax increases.

Eliminating the income tax and replacing it with a consumption tax like the Fair Tax. Pro-life. Equal protection of the laws for everyone.

Since when do progs support equal protection of the laws. Do you oppose locking up the Jan 6 demonstrators for over a year without even being charged?

And you already know all this. Stop being obtuse, dipshit.

Now explain to me how you can support a party which added $8 trillion to the debt, enacted protectionist tariffs, and has added more tax expenditures to the tax code than the Democrats?
Blaming Trump for that entire amount is what progs do. Has Trump added more tax expenditures to the tax code than Democrats? Can you name them?

Trump did impose tariffs, but I have seen no evidence that you actually support free trade.

You tards would not recognize a conservative policy if it kicked you in the balls the way I do.

Trump hasn't fawned over Putin?!?! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA! HOOOOOOLLLEEEEEEEEE SHIT!

Sure I would. Trump doesn't agree with all conservative policies, but neither did George Buss I and II. The issue here isn't weather Trump is a conservative, but whether you are.

Last edited:
there are more tax benefits for filing married than just those given for having dependant children

They are all predicated on the assumption that married couples have children. Otherwise, why give them to anyone?

Forum List

Back