How hated is President Donald Trump?

Tell me some more about how the Russians are coming.

Too bad you libs weren't this anti-Russian, during the fucking Cold War, when it would have actually HELPED.

mueller is on the job, don'tcha worry.

tickfuckingtock, cartoon boy. manafort just might cooperate after all & roger stone 'is in the barrel' ... &

OH YA! there is this little news tidbit that popped up today:

Investigators looking at suspicious money transfers after Trump Tower meeting, election: report

:popcorn:

Mueller and his team of witch finders are looking at the patterns clouds make in the sky, "suspiciously"
Try to be less bat shit crazy.

lol....what is it like to be putin's bitch's bitch, cartoon boy?

Not wanting a war, is hardly being some one's bitch, you war mongering moron.

Also, fuck you.

i am a pacifist, & will resist with everything i am.

but not when it comes to my country being invaded by anybody, especially russians & their useful idiots. you are a traitor plain & simple & are loyal to a man - not the constitution that is the foundation of the united states of america. .

This country was not invaded, you hysterical warmongering nutball.

A few trolls and a few leaked emails. It was irrelevant. YOu are looking for excuses for losing.

ANd to justify your hate.

mueller is on the job, don'tcha worry.

tickfuckingtock, cartoon boy. manafort just might cooperate after all & roger stone 'is in the barrel' ... &

OH YA! there is this little news tidbit that popped up today:

Investigators looking at suspicious money transfers after Trump Tower meeting, election: report

Mueller and his team of witch finders are looking at the patterns clouds make in the sky, "suspiciously"

Also, fuck you.

but not when it comes to my country being invaded by anybody, especially russians & their useful idiots. you are a traitor plain & simple & are loyal to a man - not the constitution that is the foundation of the united states of america. .

A few trolls and a few leaked emails. It was irrelevant. YOu are looking for excuses for losing.

mueller's indictments say otherwise, cartoon boy. tick tock. more to come.... flynn didn't flip for nothing & manafort just might squeal like a pig.

yea that was why he won.....
No Harry it took lots and lots of republican hate too on top of all their bullshit to win Now we give the hate back only now it's deserved
he won for one reason Ed....her name was hillary....and at least you are honest enough to admit the tit for tat bullshit.....meanwhile the country suffers while the 2 so called parties play their little tit for tat games.....aint that wonderful....

because hating hillary was more important than putting in a russian asset willing to bend over & grab his ankles like the putin bitch that he is.

& president tinkles has his base willing to bend over for him & get pounded just as hard.
When you come up with proof that anyone OTHER than Hillary colluded with Russians, kindly let the rest of us know. Until then, it will be recognized that you're nothing more than a partisan hack, whining and blaming everyone else because your team lost. Freaking little crybabies.

image.jpg
So you have nothing. It figures. You desperately wanting Trump to have colluded with the Russians doesn't make it so. Time for liberals to grow up. Your team LOST!! The election wasn't stolen, no one was swayed by Facebook ads The electoral college was the prevailing method of election. If you don't like it, work to change it. Just stop the ridiculous, unfounded accusations. If you get proof, crow it from the rooftops. Until then, realize the only proven collusion was in and for the Clinton campaign. The documents, unlike CNN, don't lie.

No Harry it took lots and lots of republican hate too on top of all their bullshit to win Now we give the hate back only now it's deserved
he won for one reason Ed....her name was hillary....and at least you are honest enough to admit the tit for tat bullshit.....meanwhile the country suffers while the 2 so called parties play their little tit for tat games.....aint that wonderful....

because hating hillary was more important than putting in a russian asset willing to bend over & grab his ankles like the putin bitch that he is.

& president tinkles has his base willing to bend over for him & get pounded just as hard.
When you come up with proof that anyone OTHER than Hillary colluded with Russians, kindly let the rest of us know. Until then, it will be recognized that you're nothing more than a partisan hack, whining and blaming everyone else because your team lost. Freaking little crybabies.

image.jpg
So you have nothing. It figures. You desperately wanting Trump to have colluded with the Russians doesn't make it so. Time for liberals to grow up. Your team LOST!! The election wasn't stolen, no one was swayed by Facebook ads The electoral college was the prevailing method of election. If you don't like it, work to change it. Just stop the ridiculous, unfounded accusations. If you get proof, crow it from the rooftops. Until then, realize the only proven collusion was in and for the Clinton campaign. The documents, unlike CNN, don't lie.

lol..you forgot that it's all a big nothing burger...

image.jpg
Just now finding about monies being floated thru bogus accounts Trumps ass is grass

Boopedemonade.png
I recently just started getting into US politics, and what I noticed was on social media, a lot of Donald Trump's posts are filled with hate comments, even when he paid his condolences to the September 11 victims and their families, it was still filled with negativity.

How hated is this man?

Also, RIP to the September 11 victims, and wishing the best for their families on this 17th anniversary

Nice Avatar Boop, would you like me to show people what you really look like, fat boil-ass?

"Recently started getting into" What..6 years ago? Moar?

STFU. Fucking liar.

image.jpg
Just now finding about monies being floated thru bogus accounts Trumps ass is grass

traitor tot must be really nervous... & i can't wait for manafort's trial...

image.jpg

I have a question to ask about that: Why is John Podesta not there with him, when he was doing the same thing and was his partner back then?

image.jpg

If it's not, show your proof. You guys have had 2 years. At this point, put up or shut up.

image.jpg

I have a question to ask about that: Why is John Podesta not there with him, when he was doing the same thing and was his partner back then?

because it's all a deep state coverup & hillary colluded with the russians by giving them uranium so she can lose the election.

yea half those people voted for her because they hated trump more than her...what an endorsement....im sure you knew that too but then you were probably one of them....

neh.... those voters voted for bernie or jill or gary.
sure they did....every one of those hillary voters just loved the shit out of her....apparently you were not reading the posts by the lefties here who did vote for her and what they were saying...

well i'm certainly not a fan of hers & i certainly didn't say anybody, let alone all of her voters - loved her. but apparently they loved america more than being traitors to our country & voting for putin's bitch instead.
voting for a minor piece of shit instead of a major one is still voting for a piece of shit....and i dont think America figured into this....

hillary was never & would never be a russian asset.

so there is that.
if you say so.....

image.jpg

If it's not, show your proof. You guys have had 2 years. At this point, put up or shut up.

mueller will do what he needs to do & will not go on your whiny ass timetable. besides, watergate took 2 years & that was a cakewalk compared to this layered onion of treason.

speaking of watergate's bob woodward, you do know he can back up everything that he wrote in his book, don'tcha? trump is being backed into a corner & it's coming from every di-rection.

mueller, cohen, the times' secret whistleblower, woodward, stormy, summer....

whew boy! he's losing it...

Also, fuck you.

mueller's indictments say otherwise, cartoon boy. tick tock. more to come.... flynn didn't flip for nothing & manafort just might squeal like a pig.

Witch hunts often catch people and burn them.

That you would consider that evidence of witches, just shows how evil you are.

neh.... those voters voted for bernie or jill or gary.
sure they did....every one of those hillary voters just loved the shit out of her....apparently you were not reading the posts by the lefties here who did vote for her and what they were saying...

well i'm certainly not a fan of hers & i certainly didn't say anybody, let alone all of her voters - loved her. but apparently they loved america more than being traitors to our country & voting for putin's bitch instead.
voting for a minor piece of shit instead of a major one is still voting for a piece of shit....and i dont think America figured into this....

hillary was never & would never be a russian asset.

so there is that.
if you say so.....
It wasn't Hillary kissing Putin butt on that stage in Helsinki Taking the KGB pos word over our intelligent services

image.jpg

mueller will do what he needs to do & will not go on your whiny ass timetable. besides, watergate took 2 years & that was a cakewalk compared to this layered onion of treason.

speaking of watergate's bob woodward, you do know he can back up everything that he wrote in his book, don'tcha? trump is being backed into a corner & it's coming from every di-rection.

Wolfe Ameroso

Also, fuck you.

lol... you are fucked up in the head.

Wolfe Ameroso

flynn, gates, nader...

so many, so many....

Also, fuck you.

I called it a witch hunt, and for a counter argument, you offered that they had caught people.

YOu are the one fucked in the head.

I called it a witch hunt, and for a counter argument, you offered that they had caught people.

it gives me great delight knowing that deplorables like you are in for the biggest disappointment of your sorry lives.

it gives me great delight knowing that deplorables like you are in for the biggest disappointment of their lives.

Can't even pretend to deny what I said.

Forum List

Back