How hated is President Donald Trump?

Well the left sure hates him and all those who voted for Hitlery hate him.

He has a lot of supporters though and I would bet they outnumber the haters.
They didn’t even outnumber the “haters” in his fraudulent election

Oh you mean the election where he was elected and Hitlery wasn't??

Nothing fraudulent about that one at all.
Besides the Russian sabotage and traitors littering the Trump campaign
You're just upset because they beat the Russian saboteurs, traitors, and America haters in the Clinton campaign.

I recently just started getting into US politics, and what I noticed was on social media, a lot of Donald Trump's posts are filled with hate comments, even when he paid his condolences to the September 11 victims and their families, it was still filled with negativity.

How hated is this man?

Also, RIP to the September 11 victims, and wishing the best for their families on this 17th anniversary

In the Republican party he is one of the most liked Republican Presidents, even surpassing Reagan at this point....
Showing the great stupidity of the repub party Let us know when more than his dotard base supports this vile bully

yea that was why he won.....
No Harry it took lots and lots of republican hate too on top of all their bullshit to win Now we give the hate back only now it's deserved
he won for one reason Ed....her name was hillary....and at least you are honest enough to admit the tit for tat bullshit.....meanwhile the country suffers while the 2 so called parties play their little tit for tat games.....aint that wonderful....

because hating hillary was more important than putting in a russian asset willing to bend over & grab his ankles like the putin bitch that he is.

& president tinkles has his base willing to bend over for him & get pounded just as hard.
what can i say?....the democrats knew she was not well liked even by many democrats....yet they ran her anyway....they put trump in office....

uh-huh. 3,000,000 popular votes more than him say otherwise- unfortunately he got the EC... but you knew that.
yea half those people voted for her because they hated trump more than her...what an endorsement....im sure you knew that too but then you were probably one of them....

No Harry it took lots and lots of republican hate too on top of all their bullshit to win Now we give the hate back only now it's deserved
he won for one reason Ed....her name was hillary....and at least you are honest enough to admit the tit for tat bullshit.....meanwhile the country suffers while the 2 so called parties play their little tit for tat games.....aint that wonderful....

because hating hillary was more important than putting in a russian asset willing to bend over & grab his ankles like the putin bitch that he is.

& president tinkles has his base willing to bend over for him & get pounded just as hard.
what can i say?....the democrats knew she was not well liked even by many democrats....yet they ran her anyway....they put trump in office....

uh-huh. 3,000,000 popular votes more than him say otherwise- unfortunately he got the EC... but you knew that.
yea half those people voted for her because they hated trump more than her...what an endorsement....im sure you knew that too but then you were probably one of them....

neh.... those voters voted for bernie or jill or gary.

sure they did....every one of those hillary voters just loved the shit out of her....apparently you were not reading the posts by the lefties here who did vote for her and what they were saying...

I recently just started getting into US politics, and what I noticed was on social media, a lot of Donald Trump's posts are filled with hate comments, even when he paid his condolences to the September 11 victims and their families, it was still filled with negativity.
...ry

You want to back that shit up?

...ry

You didn't see those 1000 muslims dancing on 9/11??

...ry

You didn't see those 1000 muslims dancing on 9/11??

A slight exaggeration, and hardly "hateful".

sure they did....every one of those hillary voters just loved the shit out of her....apparently you were not reading the posts by the lefties here who did vote for her and what they were saying...

well i'm certainly not a fan of hers & i certainly didn't say anybody, let alone all of her voters - loved her. but apparently they loved america more than being traitors to our country & voting for putin's bitch instead.

well i'm certainly not a fan of hers & i certainly didn't say anybody, let alone all of her voters - loved her. but apparently they loved america more than being traitors to our country & voting for putin's bitch instead.

Your red baiting is noted and laughed at.

bite me, cartoon boy.

bite me, cartoon boy.

Tell me some more about how the Russians are coming.

Too bad you libs weren't this anti-Russian, during the fucking Cold War, when it would have actually HELPED.

voting for a minor piece of shit instead of a major one is still voting for a piece of shit....and i dont think America figured into this....

bite me, cartoon boy.

Too bad you libs weren't this anti-Russian, during the fucking Cold War, when it would have actually HELPED.

mueller is on the job, don'tcha worry.

tickfuckingtock, cartoon boy. manafort just might cooperate after all & roger stone 'is in the barrel' ... &

OH YA! there is this little news tidbit that popped up today:

Investigators looking at suspicious money transfers after Trump Tower meeting, election: report

:popcorn:

voting for a minor piece of shit instead of a major one is still voting for a piece of shit....and i dont think America figured into this....

hillary was never & would never be a russian asset.

so there is that.

bite me, cartoon boy.

tickfuckingtock, cartoon boy. manafort just might cooperate after all & roger stone 'is in the barrel' ... &

Investigators looking at suspicious money transfers after Trump Tower meeting, election: report

Mueller and his team of witch finders are looking at the patterns clouds make in the sky, "suspiciously".

Try to be less bat shit crazy.

bite me, cartoon boy.

Mueller and his team of witch finders are looking at the patterns clouds make in the sky, "suspiciously"

lol....what is it like to be putin's bitch's bitch, cartoon boy?

bite me, cartoon boy.

Mueller and his team of witch finders are looking at the patterns clouds make in the sky, "suspiciously"

Not wanting a war, is hardly being some one's bitch, you war mongering moron.

Also, fuck you.

bite me, cartoon boy.

Not wanting a war, is hardly being some one's bitch, you war mongering moron.

Also, fuck you.

i am a pacifist, & will resist with everything i am.

but not when it comes to my country being invaded by anybody, especially russians & their useful idiots. you are a traitor plain & simple & are loyal to a man - not the constitution that is the foundation of the united states of america. .

Forum List

Back