How is this "storming the Capitol" and "insurrection?" Police hold doors for protesters

The truth will win. The evil forces of DemoRat darkness and gaslighting will not prevail forever.

Here is the truth I saw.

They look like a bunch of tourists waiting on the next park ranger tour.
Munkle, This is what you idiots showed to the country and the world. This is how you are viewed.

The Democrats get a C- for their attempt at the false flag, which some call an insurrection.

Your video has been tainted leftist
Truth and reality of what you idiots did is just beyond the bounds and limits of your partisan nature, traitor.

The truth will win. The evil forces of DemoRat darkness and gaslighting will not prevail forever.

Yes. The truth won, traitor!
1650944227903.png

1650944353017.png

1650944579633.png
1650944579844.png

1650944685184.png

There is not sanitizing what the traitorous maga trash tried to do.
All that try to sanitize it now are equally traitorous.
Only difference between you and them is you don't show your traitorous face on the internet.
Nobody has forgotten or will forget.

Attachments

• 1650944468936.png
    1650944468936.png
    531.8 KB · Views: 14
No one's forgotten the Summer of Love either.

It was a lot worse than anything you portray.

And it involved REAL insurrections, as distinct from the fake one you're trying to drum up.

No, no one's forgotten. Lefties have a serious beat down coming at some point. Maybe it'll happen in November, maybe before that or after that.

Any asshole can wear a red MAGA hat.

Speaking of assholes in MAGA hats, where is Ray Epps?
Beats me. Apparently cooperated, telling the committee everything they asked and not charged. I had to look him up. Here is an article.

No one's forgotten the Summer of Love either.

It was a lot worse than anything you portray.

And it involved REAL insurrections, as distinct from the fake one you're trying to drum up.

No, no one's forgotten. Lefties have a serious beat down coming at some point. Maybe it'll happen in November, maybe before that or after that.
I guess those local officials should have called for the governor to mobilize the Guard and put it down if that was an insurrection. Back in the day, they didn't mind ordering me to duty, to protect and defend on the streets. But, of course, we have always had better leadership in this state.

There is not sanitizing what the traitorous maga trash tried to do.
Oh and gee, and after you treated the Donald so NICE for those four years! :laugh2:

You're right, but what no one is forgetting is how you set up and framed Trump, stole his re-election, CAUSED the J6 protest, destroyed our democracy, violated many people's human, legal and constitutional rights, then installed your idiot douchebag globalist hand-puppet regime. And we will be expressing our displeasure in just about 195 days.

Forum List

Back