How It Works: A Muslim Rape Mob In Action (Video)

all that needs to be done is just a look at muslim history which is only 1400 hundred years old and that murderous history of mayhem , rape , murder is well documented OldLady . Then look at 'iran' and all the other hell holes that muslims occupy . Did you ever watch the ' Killing of Fahrkunda' to see how an entire muslim village treats its Christian minority OldLady . Check it out , see Fahrkunda reduced from being a human being to a pile of ashes in about a half and hour OldLady !!

Looks too me like that's what she wants for Us, and her grand daughter.

Looks too me like that's what she wants for Us, and her grand daughter.
---------------------------- yep , that's where my main concern lies . Me , I am male and can take care of myself plus I am older so my main concern is for younger Americans and Western peoples Miketx !! There is no doubt that the muslim religion is very aggressive especially nowadays when even young Western males are being taught to be wussys by schools , society , mothers and modern fathers Miketx !!

Most of the killing was done by sectarian paramilitaries who choose their victims based on religion not political beliefs. For example, in Kingsmill in 1976, a bus was stopped by the IRA. They did not ask the political opinions of the passengers, just whether they were Catholic or Protestant. The Protestants were then lined up and gunned down. The UVF would kill random Catholics on the street of Belfast. Bombs were planted in pubs based on the religion of its customers. Not their political opinions.
Religion As A Cause Of War In Ireland

well , you aren't living in the era of Christian violence Dhara .
That's not entirely true. I remember Norhern Ireland.

Northern Ireland was more political than religious
No it wasn't. It was Catholic versus Protestant. Christian violence.

Good grief, stop embarrassing yourself...then study up on Sinn Fein
Good grief wake up. This war was between Catholics and Protestants.

Religion has hugely affected Irish history. It has caused war, violence and the deaths of thousands. It has been a source of hatred and the prime divider of Irish society.

----------------------------------- and , as I asked , where was this violence and what was the total body count ?? My judgement is that muslims doing murder and mayhem in just one day far surpass the violence that you are saying is Christian violence in the time of troubles in Ireland Dhara !!

Because you spew something doesn't make it true. My great grandfather immigrated from Ireland, he was a member of Sinn Fein....I'll take the word of someone that lived it over some Internet troll like you.

The main point I make is that religioun fuels a great deal of violence all over the world and it is not limited to Muslims.

----------------------- as I asked , what was the dead body count as compared to muslim murder and mayhem Dhara ??

Central Africa

When the Seleka, a group of mostly Muslim rebels, led a successful coup in the Central African Republic in March 2013, one of the world’s poorest countries was plunged into turmoil as Christian militias targeted the nation’s minority Muslim population in what amounts to genocide.

The Seleka were ousted from power in January 2014, and the country has since been embroiled in a civil war between the Seleka and an armed coalition called the Anti-Balaka.

While the entire civilian population has suffered enormously throughout the conflicts in the Central African Republic, perhaps no group has suffered more than the country’s Muslim minority.

For those who have heard about this ongoing but largely overlooked atrocity, many can credit the work of Peter Bouckaert, emergencies director at Human Rights Watch. In March of last year, he wrote about what he called the growing “nightmare for Muslims” in the Central African Republic. He reported on the vicious revenge enacted by the Anti-Balaka Christian militia against Muslim civilians. Thousands were killed, and many thousands more fled the country.
World Ignores Genocide In Central African Republic Because It’s Not ISIS & There’s No Oil

----------------------- as I asked , what was the dead body count as compared to muslim murder and mayhem Dhara ??

In the thirty odd years of what is called the Troubles around 3,500 died.

The main point I make is that religioun fuels a great deal of violence all over the world and it is not limited to Muslims.
-------------------------------- you are not living in the real world or you have an agenda same as mrobama and that Iranian named 'dani' Dhara !!

Here's the deal Muslim haters. Christians are equally capable of ethnic cleansing, genocide and all forms of violence as Muslims. I feel sorry for you having to live with that amount of hatred in your hearts..

Forum List

Back