How journalists can help advocate for trannies

Don__t_feed_the_Troll.jpg

If I'm a troll why are libs running with this issue? Why is this asshole telling journalists to be cheerleaders?

If I'm a troll
Yup, you sure are.

You have admitted to spending your day searching for items related to transvestites and gay sex on google news so you can post links to them here. If nobody clicks on your latest stupid link before it drops off the page you'll come back and post to your own thread something calling out liberals saying they love fags or whatever juvenile insult you can come up with in hopes of getting attention to it.

You are both the epitome of a troll, and one pathetic little man.

What your behavior makes you is an interesting side discussion.

I'd say it is pretty clear you feel quite powerless in life, so the trolling behavior is your only outlet to feel you've having an impact on others. Every time you type "liberals love fags" you're hoping some people finally notice you, that unlike real life where you are pretty much ignored you'll be doing something that will get a reaction.

Yet all you have to do is ignore, yet you either cannot or will not. What does that make you?

"Trannies" ? WTF business is it of journalists what kind of tranny I have ?
This is a outrage, they can kiss my ass, it's none of their fucking business if I have an automatic tranny, or even a four or five speed manual ! Hell my motorhome has an Allison six speed, and they can kiss my ass if they even think about getting their noses inside my motorhome. Just because there were five women coming out of my motorhome the other night, well they can just stick it.................................

Huh ? What's that ?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Nevermind.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back