Zone1 How Liberalism Created Modern Black "Culture"

No. It isn't the government that owes black people. It isn't the whites that owe black people. It is the Democratic National Committee that owes the black people reparations. I say mail in your bill unless you are a registered democrat. If that is the case just take the bill out of your own left hand and put it in your right hand. No stamp. No lawyer. No mess. Just pay yourself the reparations that you owe yourself. If you are not a registered democrat then it isn't that simple. You'll have to mail the bill to the Democratic National Committee. That requires a stamp and all of that. Depending on how serious you are about pursing your claim you could require the services of a licensed attorney. Anyways. It will all work out eventually. It always does. You will get 100% of all the money you deserve. I know that for a fact. So lighten up there is hope.
No, it's the government.

You white republicans need to stop posting this stupid bs.

Republicans authored an amendment to officially make slavery a constitutionally protected activity. The Republican Party is the party of The Corwin Amendment that would have cemented slavery as a constitutional right.

A Republican president, with the support of the Republican Party, ended reconstruction. The Republican Party is the party of the 1877 Compromise that ended reconstruction and paved the way for Jim Crow.

Once blacks got a foothold in the Republican party and gained some semblance of political equality, white Republicans took steps to purge blacks from leadership positions. The Republican Party is the party of the Lily White movement, a group of Republicans who worked to purge blacks from the party.

Republicans consistently broke promises or ignored issues that affected black people. When blacks got Civil Rights, the Republican Party did not believe that was civil or right and decided that extremism in defense of liberty was no vice. In 1964 the Republican Party turned its back on blacks after nearly 100 years of black support.

And this is just a start.

No, it's the government.
The government gets most of its money from white tax payers. I do not want to pay for reparations. In addition to no reparations, I want the government to stop supporting single mothers and their illegitimate children on welfare.

The government gets most of its money from white tax payers. I do not want to pay for reparations. In addition to no reparations, I want the government to stop supporting single mothers and their illegitimate children on welfare.
I don’t.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I see this inequity in wealth (not income) is due to a poisonous culture that constantly bombards black people making sure that they are well aware that they will never get ahead,

You see this as a white man who knows nothing about blacks. And you're discussing this with a white woman who is severely crippled with anti black hate.

I posted an example of a white man (one of millions) who denied blacks jobs in a high paying occupation for 20 years. He did this while simultaneously reciting the stuff you and Lisa say. The cognitive dissonance is amazing.

Hector,

Blacks paid taxes that paid for programs whites were able to participate in that blacks were denied. Blacks pay taxes now and don't get back equally what we put in. It's tiring debating people who don't know what they are talking about and only make comments based on hate.

When liberals told blacks they did not need to emulate whites

I don't think white men should be making the comments you make given the behavior of white men over the past 400 years.

Liberals didn't tell us jack squat and you really don't want us to emulate whites It is apparent that you are ignorant.

I don't think white men should be making the comments you make given the behavior of white men over the past 400 years.

Liberals didn't tell us jack squat and you really don't want us to emulate whites It is apparent that you are ignorant.
During the last 400 years whites of European descent have created the most advanced, the most prosperous, and the most humane civilization in history. What have blacks done?

Hector,

Blacks paid taxes that paid for programs whites were able to participate in that blacks were denied. Blacks pay taxes now and don't get back equally what we put in. It's tiring debating people who don't know what they are talking about and only make comments based on hate.
What are you not getting from paying taxes that whites are?

I posted an example of a white man (one of millions) who denied blacks jobs in a high paying occupation for 20 years. He did this while simultaneously reciting the stuff you and Lisa say. The cognitive dissonance is amazing.
Were any of those blacks better qualified than the white applicants they were competing against? I am strongly against affirmative action in university admissions and hiring decisions.

Forum List

Back