How Liberals Use Science

"Fanatical right-wing death-cultists project their eugenics fetish again. Film at 11."

The goal of the modern right-wing death-cultist, as illustrated here by PC and Frank, is to rack up a body count higher than Hitler, Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot combined. Their fantasy is to meet their mentors in the afterlife and tell them "When I left you, I was but the learner; now I am the master."

They strive for death in an underhanded way, by constantly working to sabotage science and rationality. Famine, disease and catastrophe are their weapons. That's why it's so important for moral humans to constantly expose their pro-death agenda.

Just to keep the discussion real:

Dissent to the biological weapon theory[edit] Native American disease and epidemics - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
There is scholarly dissent to the theory that the outbreaks of smallpox may have been by the intentional spreading of disease, for example the allegations of smallpox-infested blankets being intentionally given to Native Americans in 1763 at the Siege of Fort Pitt.[10] The outbreaks that occurred specifically in this region may have resulted from sporadic cases already occurring amongst Indians rather than from this scenario.[9] Historians also say that though blankets containing smallpox may have been distributed to Native Americans by the Europeans, they may have been given with good will and intentions, instead of for the purpose of disseminating disease. Additionally, scholars such as Gregory Dowd, are of the opinion that disease was spread by Native Americans returning from battling infected Europeans. Therefore it may have been carried by Native Americans to their own people and spread.[11] Europeans lack of understanding of basic germ theory until proven by Pasteur in 1865, can preclude a thoughtful and systematic use of infected blankets as a weapon.

Actual quotes from actual people:

During Pontiac's uprising in 1763, the Indians besieged Fort Pitt. They burned nearby houses, forcing the inhabitants to take refuge in the well-protected fort. The British officer in charge, Captain Simeon Ecuyer, reported to Colonel Henry Bouquet in Philadelphia that he feared the crowded conditions would result in disease. Smallpox had already broken out. On June 24, 1763, William Trent, a local trader, recorded in his journal that two Indian chiefs had visited the fort, urging the British to abandon the fight, but the British refused.

Instead, when the Indians were ready to leave, Trent wrote: "Out of our regard for them, we gave them two Blankets and an Handkerchief out of the Small Pox Hospital. I hope it will have the desired effect."

Sir Jeffery Amherst, commander of British forces in North America, wrote July 7, 1763, probably unaware of the events at Fort Pitt:

"Could it not be contrived to Send the Small Pox among those Disaffected Tribes of Indians? We must, on this occasion, Use Every Stratagem in our power to Reduce them."

Colonial Germ Warfare The Colonial Williamsburg Official History Citizenship Site

And another teachable moment!

1. First let's explain why the folks at Williamsburg would post this fabrication:

"O'Sullivan's First Law (a.k.a. O'Sullivan's Law), paraphrased by George Will as stating that any institution that is not libertarian and classically liberal will, over time, become collectivist and statist. O'Sullivan's First Law: All organizations that are not actually right-wing will over time become left-wing. I cite as supporting evidence the ACLU, the Ford Foundation, and the Episcopal Church. The reason is, of course, that people who staff such bodies tend to be the sort who don't like private profit, business, making money, the current organization of society, and, by extension, the Western world. At which point Michels's Iron Law of Oligarchy takes over — and the rest follows."
http://old.nationalreview.com/flashback/flashback-jos062603.asp

2. Now for the original tall tale itself:

a. "According to historian Francis Parkman, Amherst first raised the possibility of giving the Indians infected blankets in a letter to Colonel Henry Bouquet, who would lead reinforcements to Fort Pitt. No copy of this letter has come to light, but we do know that Bouquet discussed the matter in a postscript to a letter to Amherst on July 13, 1763.
We don't know if Bouquet actually put the plan into effect, or if so with what result. We do know that a supply of smallpox-infected blankets was available, since the disease had broken out at Fort Pitt some weeks previously. We also know that the following spring smallpox was reported to be raging among the Indians in the vicinity."
The Straight Dope Did whites ever give Native Americans blankets infected with smallpox

"No copy of this letter has come to light,..."
So....as much evidence as there is that Jefferson had children with Sally Hemings.
Liberal bed time stories.

3. There is the often repeated story of Lord Jeffrey Amherst ordering the distribution of smallpox-infected blankets to the Indians, as an example of ‘germ warfare’ used by Europeans.The story is not documented, except as a ‘possibility.’ See the study of Professor d’Errico:

Historian Francis Parkman, in his bookThe Conspiracy of Pontiac and the Indian War after the Conquest of Canada[Boston: Little, Brown, 1886]refers to a postscript in an earlier letter from Amherst to Bouquet wondering whether smallpox could not be spread among the Indians:

“Could it not be contrived to send theSmall Poxamong those disaffected tribes of Indians? We must on this occasion use every stratagem in our power to reduce them”. [Vol. II, p. 39 (6th edition)]

I have not found this letter,but there is a letter from Bouquet to Amherst, dated 23 June 1763, three weeks before the discussion of blankets to the Indians, stating that Captain Ecuyer at Fort Pitt (to which Bouquet would be heading with reinforcements) has reported smallpox in the Fort. This indicates at least that the writers knew the plan could be carried out.

It is curious that the specific plans to spread smallpox were relegated to postscripts.

"Some people have doubted these stories; other people, believing the stories, nevertheless assert that the infected blankets were not intentionally distributed to the Indians, or that Lord Jeff himself is not to blame for the germ warfare tactic."
Amherst and Smallpox

See....don't you wish you had an education, so you wouldn't wind up with your foot in your mouth, as you just did?
It's called abortion
So that is forced by the state?

Barack Hussein Obama (peace by on him) selected John Holdren as his 'science czar,' and Holdren endorsed exactly that.

So....we have "liberals supporting mandatory sterilization today."
How many sterilizations does he have on his dance card?

Would you vote for David Duke?
How many lynchings does he have on his 'dance card,' you dunce.

Glenn Beck got a
rulings%2Ftom-pantsonfire.gif
for claiming what you just claimed about Holdren.

I'm sure the two of you can share those pants.

Want me to prove it?

No prob.

"Forced abortions. Mass sterilization. A "Planetary Regime" with the power of life and death over American citizens.

These ideas (among many other equally horrifying recommendations) were put forth by John Holdren, whom Barack Obama has recently appointed Director of the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, Assistant to the President for Science and Technology, and Co-Chair of the President's Council of Advisors on Science and Technology -- informally known as the United States' Science Czar. In a book Holdren co-authored in 1977, the man now firmly in control of science policy in this country wrote that:

• Women could be forced to abort their pregnancies, whether they wanted to or not;
• The population at large could be sterilized by infertility drugs intentionally put into the nation's drinking water or in food;
• Single mothers and teen mothers should have their babies seized from them against their will and given away to other couples to raise;
• People who "contribute to social deterioration" (i.e. undesirables) "can be required by law to exercise reproductive responsibility" -- in other words, be compelled to have abortions or be sterilized.
• A transnational "Planetary Regime" should assume control of the global economy and also dictate the most intimate details of Americans' lives -- using an armed international police force.

Impossible, you say? That must be an exaggeration or a hoax. No one in their right mind would say such things.

. John Holdren really did say those things, and this report contains the proof. Below you will find photographs, scans, and transcriptions of pages in the book Ecoscience, co-authored in 1977 by John Holdren and his close colleagues Paul Ehrlich and Anne Ehrlich. The scans and photos are provided to supply conclusive evidence that the words attributed to Holdren are unaltered and accurately transcribed.

Page 837: Compulsory abortions would be legal, "I have determined that there's nothing unconstitutional about laws which would force women to abort their babies."
Page 786
: Single mothers should have their babies taken away by the government; or they could be forced to have abortions
Page 787-8
: Mass sterilization of humans though drugs in the water supply is OK as long as it doesn't harm livestock
John Holdren Obama s Science Czar says Forced abortions and mass sterilization needed to save the planet

Try to remember this:
I'm never wrong. I once thought I was wrong, turns out, I was mistaken.

And you are the Pope if you don't?

What the hell do you bring in religion? I didn't even go into the Nazi love affair with the occult, another liberal trait.

They even have a 'holiday' for same....Earth Day where they worship Gaia, Mother Earth.
For the Pagans....Christians are suppose to be good stewards of Gods' Earth...

And to do that they have to worship an imaginary Mother Earth? Really? That is your argument?
Didn't you know that Christ is the Sun God and his wife Mary is the Moon goddess?

Absolutely, and you are a Moonbat I absolutely knew that.

"Fanatical right-wing death-cultists project their eugenics fetish again. Film at 11."

The goal of the modern right-wing death-cultist, as illustrated here by PC and Frank, is to rack up a body count higher than Hitler, Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot combined. Their fantasy is to meet their mentors in the afterlife and tell them "When I left you, I was but the learner; now I am the master."

They strive for death in an underhanded way, by constantly working to sabotage science and rationality. Famine, disease and catastrophe are their weapons. That's why it's so important for moral humans to constantly expose their pro-death agenda.

What in the Hell is wrong with you?

Actual quotes from actual people:

During Pontiac's uprising in 1763, the Indians besieged Fort Pitt. They burned nearby houses, forcing the inhabitants to take refuge in the well-protected fort. The British officer in charge, Captain Simeon Ecuyer, reported to Colonel Henry Bouquet in Philadelphia that he feared the crowded conditions would result in disease. Smallpox had already broken out. On June 24, 1763, William Trent, a local trader, recorded in his journal that two Indian chiefs had visited the fort, urging the British to abandon the fight, but the British refused.

Instead, when the Indians were ready to leave, Trent wrote: "Out of our regard for them, we gave them two Blankets and an Handkerchief out of the Small Pox Hospital. I hope it will have the desired effect."

Sir Jeffery Amherst, commander of British forces in North America, wrote July 7, 1763, probably unaware of the events at Fort Pitt:

"Could it not be contrived to Send the Small Pox among those Disaffected Tribes of Indians? We must, on this occasion, Use Every Stratagem in our power to Reduce them."

Colonial Germ Warfare The Colonial Williamsburg Official History Citizenship Site

1. First let's explain why the folks at Williamsburg would post this fabrication:

"O'Sullivan's First Law (a.k.a. O'Sullivan's Law), paraphrased by George Will as stating that any institution that is not libertarian and classically liberal will, over time, become collectivist and statist. O'Sullivan's First Law: All organizations that are not actually right-wing will over time become left-wing. I cite as supporting evidence the ACLU, the Ford Foundation, and the Episcopal Church. The reason is, of course, that people who staff such bodies tend to be the sort who don't like private profit, business, making money, the current organization of society, and, by extension, the Western world. At which point Michels's Iron Law of Oligarchy takes over — and the rest follows."

a. "According to historian Francis Parkman, Amherst first raised the possibility of giving the Indians infected blankets in a letter to Colonel Henry Bouquet, who would lead reinforcements to Fort Pitt. No copy of this letter has come to light, but we do know that Bouquet discussed the matter in a postscript to a letter to Amherst on July 13, 1763.
We don't know if Bouquet actually put the plan into effect, or if so with what result. We do know that a supply of smallpox-infected blankets was available, since the disease had broken out at Fort Pitt some weeks previously. We also know that the following spring smallpox was reported to be raging among the Indians in the vicinity."
The Straight Dope Did whites ever give Native Americans blankets infected with smallpox

So....as much evidence as there is that Jefferson had children with Sally Hemings.

3. There is the often repeated story of Lord Jeffrey Amherst ordering the distribution of smallpox-infected blankets to the Indians, as an example of ‘germ warfare’ used by Europeans.The story is not documented, except as a ‘possibility.’ See the study of Professor d’Errico:

Historian Francis Parkman, in his bookThe Conspiracy of Pontiac and the Indian War after the Conquest of Canada[Boston: Little, Brown, 1886]refers to a postscript in an earlier letter from Amherst to Bouquet wondering whether smallpox could not be spread among the Indians:

“Could it not be contrived to send theSmall Poxamong those disaffected tribes of Indians? We must on this occasion use every stratagem in our power to reduce them”. [Vol. II, p. 39 (6th edition)]

I have not found this letter,but there is a letter from Bouquet to Amherst, dated 23 June 1763, three weeks before the discussion of blankets to the Indians, stating that Captain Ecuyer at Fort Pitt (to which Bouquet would be heading with reinforcements) has reported smallpox in the Fort. This indicates at least that the writers knew the plan could be carried out.

It is curious that the specific plans to spread smallpox were relegated to postscripts.

"Some people have doubted these stories; other people, believing the stories, nevertheless assert that the infected blankets were not intentionally distributed to the Indians, or that Lord Jeff himself is not to blame for the germ warfare tactic."
Amherst and Smallpox

See....don't you wish you had an education, so you wouldn't wind up with your foot in your mouth, as you just did?
So that is forced by the state?

Barack Hussein Obama (peace by on him) selected John Holdren as his 'science czar,' and Holdren endorsed exactly that.

Glenn Beck got a

Want me to prove it?

No prob.

"Forced abortions. Mass sterilization. A "Planetary Regime" with the power of life and death over American citizens.

These ideas (among many other equally horrifying recommendations) were put forth by John Holdren, whom Barack Obama has recently appointed Director of the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, Assistant to the President for Science and Technology, and Co-Chair of the President's Council of Advisors on Science and Technology -- informally known as the United States' Science Czar. In a book Holdren co-authored in 1977, the man now firmly in control of science policy in this country wrote that:

• Women could be forced to abort their pregnancies, whether they wanted to or not;
• The population at large could be sterilized by infertility drugs intentionally put into the nation's drinking water or in food;
• Single mothers and teen mothers should have their babies seized from them against their will and given away to other couples to raise;
• People who "contribute to social deterioration" (i.e. undesirables) "can be required by law to exercise reproductive responsibility" -- in other words, be compelled to have abortions or be sterilized.
• A transnational "Planetary Regime" should assume control of the global economy and also dictate the most intimate details of Americans' lives -- using an armed international police force.

Impossible, you say? That must be an exaggeration or a hoax. No one in their right mind would say such things.

. John Holdren really did say those things, and this report contains the proof. Below you will find photographs, scans, and transcriptions of pages in the book Ecoscience, co-authored in 1977 by John Holdren and his close colleagues Paul Ehrlich and Anne Ehrlich. The scans and photos are provided to supply conclusive evidence that the words attributed to Holdren are unaltered and accurately transcribed.

Page 837: Compulsory abortions would be legal, "I have determined that there's nothing unconstitutional about laws which would force women to abort their babies."
Page 786
: Single mothers should have their babies taken away by the government; or they could be forced to have abortions
Page 787-8
: Mass sterilization of humans though drugs in the water supply is OK as long as it doesn't harm livestock
John Holdren Obama s Science Czar says Forced abortions and mass sterilization needed to save the planet

Try to remember this:

You lose:

Glenn Beck claims science czar John Holdren proposed forced abortions and putting sterilants in the drinking water to control population PolitiFact

Amherst and Smallpox

Glenn Beck got a

Want me to prove it?

No prob.

Page 786
Page 787-8

Try to remember this:

You lose:

Glenn Beck claims science czar John Holdren proposed forced abortions and putting sterilants in the drinking water to control population PolitiFact

this is what Holdren wrote in a book 30 years ago, I guess he was conservative then?

White House science and technology adviser John Holdren "advocated compulsory abortion" and "spoke out in defense of compulsory abortion and sterilization." In fact, Holdren never "advocated" for any kind of involuntary birth control; he co-authored an environmental sciences book more than 30 years ago thatdiscusses "compulsory control of family size" including abortion and sterilization as a possible consequence for countries whose expanding birth rates are not curbed by "milder methods."

While you can argue that after 30 years he really didn't mean it but said it he did.

"...Margaret Singers Eugenic program (Aka: Planned Parenthood)"

Kind of makes you wonder why Grandpa Bush was National Treasurer of Planned Parenthood, eh?

and the Father of modern Conservatism, Barry Goldwater (and his wife, who started a birth control clinic in Az) were fans of Planned Parenthood too --

In fact, Planned Parenthood even has

The Goldwater Award - Planned Parenthood Action Center

That's back when Republicans were liberals.

Amherst and Smallpox

Glenn Beck got a

Want me to prove it?

No prob.

Page 786
Page 787-8

Try to remember this:

You lose:

I just provided verbatim quotes from Holdren's book, you liar.

So....that's why you are widely known as NYLiar?

Note.....eugenics is the intersection of genetics and racism.....

Racism...you know, what Liberals/Progressives claim is true of the folks who fought the Civil War against Democrat big government and Jim Crow.

5. Association of genetics with particular races led directly to the view of a hierarchy of racial excellence. Here is one of those examples where evidence to the contrary is simply ignored: history shows profound changes in the achievements of different races over time, and this clearly defeats the idea of 'genetic determinism,' e.g., the Chinese and the Europeans.

a. Well, if the link between genes and achievement is shown to be broken, the astute mind seeks non-genetic factors that produce the observations. Otherwise, 'science' is no more than some incantation to support ideology, and silence critics of fashionable assumptions.
And, that's how Liberals use 'science,' isn't it.

6. Almost synonymous with 'the Progressive Era' is the idea that science was the basis for the ideas behind it. The impetus for the scientific views was the huge European immigration, especially the shift from Northern and Western Europeans, to Southern and Eastern Europeans. Unhappiness with the way these new waves looked, or behaved, scientists leapt to explain how inferior they were! For same, came the efficient manner of dealing with these problems. The start was the accumulation of data on crime rates, disease rates, mental test scores, school performance.
See Sowell, "Intellectuals and Race."

Glenn Beck got a

Want me to prove it?

No prob.

Page 786
Page 787-8

Try to remember this:

You lose:

pssssssssttt .. your pants are on fire.

Glenn Beck got a

Want me to prove it?

No prob.

Page 786
Page 787-8

Try to remember this:

You lose:

pssssssssttt .. your pants are on fire.

Let's see you show any lies.
Double dog dare ya'....

Glenn Beck got a

Want me to prove it?

No prob.

Page 786
Page 787-8

Try to remember this:

You lose:

Yes, out of context quotes designed to tell a lie.

That is what I was talking about when I said the other day...the best lies are the ones with the most truth in them.

You are an expert in that craft of dishonesty. As is Rush Limbaugh. As was Joseph Goebbels.

Glenn Beck got a

Want me to prove it?

No prob.

Page 786
Page 787-8

Try to remember this:

You lose:

That is what I was talking about when I said the other day...the best lies are the ones with the most truth in them.

You are an expert in that craft of dishonesty. As is Rush Limbaugh. As was Joseph Goebbels.

"Yes, out of context quotes designed to tell a lie."

"Out of context" is the bloviation that liars use when shown to be wrong.

Page 786
Page 787-8

I just smashed another custard pie in your kisser.

Glenn Beck got a

Want me to prove it?

No prob.

Page 786
Page 787-8

Try to remember this:

You lose:

Page 786
Page 787-8

If you're going to ignore the explanations as to why politifact said you're full of shit up to your ears, that's your problem, not mine.

Want me to prove it?

No prob.

Page 786
Page 787-8

Try to remember this:

You lose:

Page 786
Page 787-8

If you're going to ignore the explanations as to why politifact said you're full of shit up to your ears, that's your problem, not mine.

Time and again, when folks realize they have been skewered, their language falls to the vulgar. It's one of those hard to hide psychological tells....your anger at being bested leaks out as vulgarity.

It's the Liberal version of the white flag.

Page 786
Page 787-8

Time and again, when folks realize they have been skewered, their language falls to the vulgar. It's one of those hard to hide psychological tells....your anger at being bested leaks out as vulgarity.

Oh, really? I guess you must be referring to the dozens of times you've called people here 'sewage'.

Page 786
Page 787-8

PC quotes when she's realized she's been skewered, by various posters:

"...No, you lying sack of sewage.....I provided three sources...."

"Chomsky, and you, are mouth-breathing, half-witted, scruffy-looking, rotten, lying no good, four-flushing, snake-licking, sleezy, slimy, sticky, stinky, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, hopeless, bug-eyed, foul-mouthed, lying, soiled-soul, sacks of sewage. .... ignoble, ignorant, illiterate, incestuous, illegitimate progeny of parents who belong to the phyla insecta..... unwashed dogs!"

"Exactly what I wanted to expose......you are simply a rotten, lying, no good, four-flushing, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, hopeless, bug-eyed, sack of sewage."

"See, this is where you cross over from simply wrong to become a lying sack of sewage."

"Nothing indicates "loser" so much as when one is identified as a lying sack of sewage"

"How very obliging of you to make it simple to show that you are a lying sack of sewage."

And, of course the above goes on for another couple pages.

Search Results for Query sewage US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Page 786
Page 787-8

Oh, really? I guess you must be referring to the dozens of times you've called people here 'sewage'.

I never use any term that could not be used in front of children.
You can't say the same.
Reform yourself.

Antonio Gramsci, Italian Marxisttheoretician and founding member and one-time leader of the Communist Party of Italy. Gramschi’s motto is that of liberals today: “that all life is "political."

And that includes 'science.'

7. Well, if the causes of differences between peoples had to be altered, most other views of earlier progressives/liberals are the same as the current ones. "Theirs was the vision of the anointed as surrogate decision-makers in both periods, along with such corollaries as an expanded role for government and an expanded role for judges to re-interpret the Constitution, so as to loosen its restrictions on the powers of government."
Sowell, "Intellectuals and Race," p. 26.

a. Sowell goes on to say that these progressives took a negative view of European immigrants from Southern and Eastern Europe. Today, there are also intellectuals who cast aspersions on whole groups who aren't like them. The following quote is amusing based on the history of Liberals:
"It's not surprising, then, they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."

b. How about this reference to black Americans:

"Bill Clinton on Obama: 'A Few Years Ago, This Guy Would Have Been Carrying Our Bags'"
Bill Clinton on Obama A Few Years Ago This Guy Would Have Been Carrying Our Bags The Weekly Standard

So....ya' think Progressive's 'eugenics' as science is just another name for racism?
You betcha'!!!

Hitler used barter as a means of economic success...is that liberal? Socialist or conservative?

Did you mention Hitler's economic policies?

1. The National Socialists hailed Franklin Roosevelt's ‘relief measures’ in ways you will recognize:
    1. May 11, 1933, the Nazi newspaper Volkischer Beobachter, (People’s Observer): “Roosevelt’s Dictatorial Recovery Measures.”
    2. And on January 17, 1934, “We, too, as German National Socialists are looking toward America…” and “Roosevelt’s adoption of National Socialist strains of thought in his economic and social policies” comparable to Hitler’s own dictatorial ‘Fuhrerprinzip.’
    3. And “[Roosevelt], too demands that collective good be put before individual self-interest. Many passages in his book ‘Looking Forward’ could have been written by a National Socialist….one can assume that he feels considerable affinity with the National Socialist philosophy.”
    4. The paper also refers to “…the fictional appearance of democracy.”
  2. In 1938, American ambassador Hugh R. Wilson reported to FDR his conversations with Hitler: “Hitler then said that he had watched with interest the methods which you, Mr. President, have been attempting to adopt for the United States…. I added that you were very much interested in certain phases of the sociological effort, notably for the youth and workmen, which is being made in Germany…” cited in “Franklin D. Roosevelt and Foreign Affairs,” vol.2, p. 27.

When do you think the left will accuse FDR of being one of those who were actually conservatives back then?

What a great Limbaughesque point.

They try to claim the southern racists were conservative when the most popular Democrat today, Clinton, was and is racist....

Thanks, for the compliment!!!

BTW it only took two posts for moonglow to oblige.
The OP does the opposite?No false narratives there?

8. Here is Progressive Harry Laughlin at his best.....or worst.

"It now behooves society in consonance with both humanitarianism and race efficiency to provide more human means for cutting off defectives. Society must look upon germ-plasm as belonging to society and not solely to the individual who carries it. Humanitarianism demands that every individual born be given every opportunity for decent and effective life that our civilization can offer. Racial instinct demands that defectives shall not continue their [sic] unworthy traits to menace society. There appears to be no incompatibility between the two ideals and demands."

Harry H. Laughlin

Report of the Committee to Study and to Report on the Best Practical Means of Cutting off the Defective Germ-Plasm in the American Population: The Scope of the Committee's Work

Bulletin,No. 10A

Eugenics Record Office

February 1914

Did you see the Liberal notion of maintaining the race?

Both racism and genocide had a comfortable home and haven in Progressivism.

Forum List

Back