🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How long before this administration acknowledges this as the terror attack that it is?

How long will it take for liberals to call this a terrorist attack?

• They will call it for what it is, a terror attack

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • They will only call it a work place incident in order to not offend muslims.

Votes: 26 76.5%
  • They will call it both a terror attack and work place violence in order to placate both sides.

Votes: 5 14.7%

• Total voters
Yet your own link proves you to be lying, again. No doubt which partisan team you play for. #FearTheObama

Hahahahaha

"President Obama said in an Oval Office statement Thursday morning that it was possible that the attacks in San Bernardino were terrorist-related, but he said it was also possible they were work-related. At this stage, he said, law enforcement still does not know why this “terrible event occurred.”

Blindfool, I realize you have a party and literally zero integrity.

#fucktardObama is hedging with his "workplace violence" shit that he used with the Ft. Hood Islamic terrorist attack.

Are you really so stupid that you didn't grasp that it's BECAUSE the putrid pile of shit said it was "work-related" that I pointed out that he would once again cover for his terrorist buddies.

I love you nutters. You make me laugh. #FearTheObma

Obviously, they will placate both sides, especially since Obies' rhetoric spoke to gun control first, rather than saying Radical Islamic Terrorism, three words he never utters. And, we may never know from his administration who these two Jihadists have international ties to.

Have you ever uttered the words Radical Christian Terrorism?

The answer is no.

Why not?

Because Islam is the current religion of rest in peace.

Hello Nancy.

Check the time of my post. At the time...very little was known. We still don't know FOR CERTAIN what their motivation was. There has been some talk of the dude being radicalized. But I'll wait until all the facts are revealed.

You won't see me making a judgement either way until then. In the post that you have latched onto...I am mocking someone who clearly doesn't want to wait until the info is known. Nothing more. Ya loser of a man, ya.

Didn't you claim it was the NRA? Shall I go retrieve a few messages?

#fucktardObama and #crookHillary have egg all over their face with the anti-liberty diatribes they went on, with no facts at their disposal.

Think these two scumbags will apologize to the American people for jumping to a wrong conclusion and stereotyping innocent Americans?

Think the moon will turn to green cheese?

Integrity will never be found on the left - ever.

Please....retrieve some messages, dickhead. You won't find me claiming any such thing. Do ALL of you nutbags get confused about who is who?

Now..l understand that it is your goal to be so lame and so unappealing as to make normal people want to leave threads. It's the only way that you can ever make an impression. But....let me tell you......it doesn't work. I deal with you the same way that I deal with a painful bowel movement. Eventually.....all shit passes.

I'd believe that if not for the fact that Obama is still stuck in your colon!

WooooooHooooo! You are a witty one! You should get paid for that shit!

The democrat voting base is waiting to see what they are suppose to call it, cause they have no ability to think for themselves.
I am reaching the conclusion that we have a president that is mentally ill. Even the liberal French president came out on the day of the Paris attacks and called it what it was, an act of war by homegrown Islamic terrorists. Yet this president and his robots in the media and govt. keep trying to turn it into a mass shooting / workplace violence incident so they can promote their gun control agenda. Maybe Hillary Clinton can clear things up by blaming it all on an anti Islam youtube video. :clap2:

The democrat voting base is waiting to see what they are suppose to call it, cause they have no ability to think for themselves.
I am reaching the conclusion that we have a president that is mentally ill. Even the liberal French president came out on the day of the Paris attacks and called it what it was, an act of war by homegrown Islamic terrorists. Yet this president and his robots in the media and govt. keep trying to turn it into a mass shooting / workplace violence incident so they can promote their gun control agenda. Maybe Hillary Clinton can clear things up by blaming it all on an anti Islam youtube video. :clap2:
He's not mentally ill.

He's a traitor.

Obviously, they will placate both sides, especially since Obies' rhetoric spoke to gun control first, rather than saying Radical Islamic Terrorism, three words he never utters. And, we may never know from his administration who these two Jihadists have international ties to.

The answer is no.

Why not?

Nope. Because it's stupid. The terrorism is not Islamic. It's simply perpetrated by people who call themselves Muslims. They are not accepted by the Islamic community any more than Westboro is accepted by the Christian community.

It's enough to call them terrorists. The rest is just bullshit fodder for bigots.

Please....retrieve some messages, dickhead. You won't find me claiming any such thing. Do ALL of you nutbags get confused about who is who?

Well you assclowns DO all look the same.....

Now..l understand that it is your goal to be so lame and so unappealing as to make normal people want to leave threads. It's the only way that you can ever make an impression. But....let me tell you......it doesn't work. I deal with you the same way that I deal with a painful bowel movement. Eventually.....all shit passes.

I realize that your goal is to cover for your shameful party,

Still, #fucktardObama and #crookHillary have egg all over their face with the anti-liberty diatribes they went on, with no facts at their disposal.

Think these two scumbags will apologize to the American people for jumping to a wrong conclusion and stereotyping innocent Americans? Will Obama draft an apology to the NRA for slandering them? Will the DailyNews put a retraction on the front page tomorrow?

I will say this about the slander of the DailyNews - they just increased Trump's poll numbers by 5%

The answer is no.

Why not?

Nope. Because it's stupid. The terrorism is not Islamic. It's simply perpetrated by people who call themselves Muslims. They are not accepted by the Islamic community any more than Westboro os accepted by the Christian community.

It's enough to call them terrorists. The rest is just bullshit fodder for bigots.

“Three lions made us proud,” one user Tweeted. “California streets are full with soldiers with heavy weapons. The Unites States is burning #America_Burning.”
“Let America know a new era #California #America_burning,” said another hateful Tweet.
ثلاث ليوث اثلجوا صدورنا بفضل الله مازالوا أحياء ويتجولون شوارع كاليفورنيا بالزى العسكرى وبأسلحة ثقيلة #أمريكا_تشتعل #تكبيـر
— ﺳ̲ﻟ̲آﻣ̲يےﻋ ﺂ̲ﻟ̲ﺩ̲ۆﻟة (@Neran_Da3shya) December 2, 2015
“God is the greatest,” a third Tweet cited by Vocativ said. “May God spread fear in the homes of the Crusaders.”

Please show where Christians worldwide were shrieking their support and approval of Dear.

ISIS users Tweet ‘#America_Burning’ to celebrate shooting

The answer is no.

Why not?

Nope. Because it's stupid. The terrorism is not Islamic. It's simply perpetrated by people who call themselves Muslims. They are not accepted by the Islamic community any more than Westboro os accepted by the Christian community.

“Three lions made us proud,” one user Tweeted. “California streets are full with soldiers with heavy weapons. The Unites States is burning #America_Burning.”
“Let America know a new era #California #America_burning,” said another hateful Tweet.
ثلاث ليوث اثلجوا صدورنا بفضل الله مازالوا أحياء ويتجولون شوارع كاليفورنيا بالزى العسكرى وبأسلحة ثقيلة #أمريكا_تشتعل #تكبيـر
“God is the greatest,” a third Tweet cited by Vocativ said. “May God spread fear in the homes of the Crusaders.”

Please show where Christians worldwide were shrieking their support and approval of Dear.

But wait! It has nothing to do with Islam, right?

The answer is no.

Why not?

Nope. Because it's stupid. The terrorism is not Islamic. It's simply perpetrated by people who call themselves Muslims. They are not accepted by the Islamic community any more than Westboro is accepted by the Christian community.

"..the largest contributors to Islamic terror enterprises are worldwide Muslim charities. Among the more notable ones in recent years have been the Benevolence International Foundation, Human Appeal International, the International Islamic Relief Organization, the Muslim World League, Rabita Trust, Help the Needy, the Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development, the Islamic American Relief Agency, and KindHearts. The latter four are (or were) located in the United States.
"Such charities have been legally challenged, investigated, and in some cases prosecuted, for funneling money illegally to the bank accounts of al Qaeda and other terrorist organizations. The most prominent supporter of these charities is the kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
"The Saudi infiltration of American Islam has been as quiet as it has been pervasive. Virtually every imam at an American mosque is a Wahhabi -- Saudi trained, funded, and vetted -- a religious leader who promotes a virulent brand of fundamentalist Islam with the ultimate aim of imposing Sharia law upon the non-Muslim world. In addition, America's prison system is staffed largely by Muslim chaplains who are products of Saudi training. As a consequence, anti-American Islamofascist ideology is being taught to some of the most dangerous, unstable, and violent members of American society. Meanwhile, U.S. mosques continue to beat the drums for anti-Israeli causes that include fundraising for groups like Hamas, Hezbollah, and Islamic Jihad.
" Al Qaeda sets the standard in terms of the diversity of its funding sources. The organization reaps enormous profits, for example, from its involvement in the illegal trafficking of semi-precious gems. Tanzanite, a semi-precious stone originating in East Africa, has been handled by an informal consortium of Muslim African distributors."

In other words, you're a lying sack.

Funding of Jihad and Terrorism - Discover the Networks

Oh shit, I though you were going to say those were tweets by Hillary and Martin O'Malley.....

I mean, they COULD be...

The answer is no.

Why not?

But wait! It has nothing to do with Islam, right?
And there is no meaningful support among muslims!

And there is no meaningful support among muslims!

After the Muslim terrorist attack yesterday, the Communists have gone on a full out assault on Christians.

nydn-300x300.jpg

In a full frontal assault to support the Muslim terrorists in San Bernardino yesterday, the democratic party used it's propaganda arm to slam Christians and the idea of prayer and comfort.

The DNC rag New York Daily News spewed forth shit in long noxious streams in there solidarity with Farook and Malik, attacking the same target from a differing angle. DNC cesspool Slate jumped in with unending attacks on those supporting the victims and their families

Slate scumbag Scott Bixby lost his shit over GOP candidates supporting victims instead of his terrorist allies;

Official GOP position: "Praying." "God bless." "Praying." "Thoughts and prayers." "Praying." "Thoughts and prayers." pic.twitter.com/OyW3fQvm4w

— Scott Bixby (@scottbix) December 2, 2015

So this is the war, Muslim terrorist attack from one side, democrats from the other.

Partisans are looking for ways to exploit the tragic situation to their advantage and denigrate the other side.
muslim terrorists killed 14 people and had the means to kill many many more if they hadn't been stopped...What's partisan about wanting to protect our homeland from terrorists?

...and what if (when) it happens again?...will you still be looking for ways to deflect and sympathize with them?

White Christian terrorist have been targeting Abortion clinics and killing innocent law biding citizens.....and if(well when) it happens again...........

Did a Muslim blow up the Murrow Building?

See how that works, we can all play phartisan phools.

give me the total count of "white" christian murders versus the total count of muslim murders in, say, the last 20 years, terrorist sympathizer....

".....blaming democrats for being soft on Muslim terrorist"

Do go on sir partisan.......
You brought it up.
Got those stats yet or are you just going to keep dodging and trying to change the subject?
[/QUOTE]

There's no doubt this loser was planning a terrorist-style attack.

But his boss pissed him off so he went postal instead.

Loser. (you must relate)

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/04/us/san-bernardino-shooting.html?_r=0

“We do not yet know the motive; we cannot rule anything out at this point,” said David Bowdich, the assistant F.B.I. director in charge of the Los Angeles office. “We don’t know if this was the intended target or there was something that triggered him to do this immediately.”
"The married couple who police say killed 14 people at a social services center had built more than a dozen pipe bombs and stockpiled thousands of rounds of ammunition, officials said Thursday, and they fired as many as 150 bullets at victims and police officers in a rampage that shattered a quiet day and ended in their own deaths.
"The F.B.I. is treating the shooting as a potential terrorist act, though they are far from concluding that it was, two law enforcement officials said Thursday. The suspects’ extensive arsenal, their recent Middle East travels and evidence that one had been in touch with people with Islamist extremist views, both in the United States and abroad, all contributed to the decision to refocus the investigation. "
Lol. Yeah, it's not terrorism.
Fucking traitors. You should all die screaming.

Forum List

Back