How long can they hold Kim Davis?

...and her journey into oblivion begins. But no one should despair! Josh should be getting out of rehab soon, so he will keep us entertained. Meantime, Cruz is doing his best to kiss Trump's ass for a VP spot, and Trump doesn't seem to notice. Palin wants to be Trump's Energy Secretary, but she admits that she doesn't know shorthand.

From the reports I'm hearing Kerry/Obama must have done the negotiating, she got out and nothing has changed other than her being a victim of strong arm Democratic Party tactics used on a hard working American citizens. Sheesh, just another example of the Democrats Parties war on women.

From the reports I'm hearing Kerry/Obama must have done the negotiating, she got out and nothing has changed other than her being a victim of strong arm Democratic Party tactics used on a hard working American citizens. Sheesh, just another example of the Democrats Parties war on women.

Yeah, that damned Baby Bush should not have appointed that obviously democratic federal judge.

Yeah, that damned Baby Bush should not have appointed that obviously democratic federal judge.

Obama stacks the Supreme Court, cuts out the American peoples votes and you blame Bush, gads... :confused-84:

Last edited:

Obama stacks the Supreme Court, cuts out the American peoples votes and you blame Bush, gads... :confused-84:
I'm not blaming anyone for anything. I am just pointing out to you that Bush appointed the judge who sent Kim to the slammer.

So the Judge will cry 'uncle' first, and release her on a technicality?

Maybe.

No...

You can't have it both ways Paint.
When her term is up she will be released, if not reelected, since she will no longer be in contempt since she will no longer have that job. She will fold long before that, but not the judge unless her office is doing their job and she is not interfering. Had she agreed to not interfere she would have already been released.

I beg to differ, Solicitor Paint. Contempt of court is at the discretion of the court, and is in no way related to the circumstances of the executive. She can be in 'Time Out' as long as the judge is on the bench.

Your turn, young Jedi.

There is no reason to hold her once she no longer holds the office, so she won't be. When her term is up, she's out, if she doesn't fold before then, which she will...

Still a young Jedi social warrior....

You can't have it both ways Paint.
When her term is up she will be released, if not reelected, since she will no longer be in contempt since she will no longer have that job. She will fold long before that, but not the judge unless her office is doing their job and she is not interfering. Had she agreed to not interfere she would have already been released.

I beg to differ, Solicitor Paint. Contempt of court is at the discretion of the court, and is in no way related to the circumstances of the executive. She can be in 'Time Out' as long as the judge is on the bench.

Your turn, young Jedi.

There is no reason to hold her once she no longer holds the office, so she won't be. When her term is up, she's out, if she doesn't fold before then, which she will...

Still a young Jedi social warrior....
Waiting on her return to where she belongs, jail.

Forum List

Back