How long does an autopsy take?

Lol, like moths to the flame

LEAVE HILLARY ALONE!!!!!!

Who cares? Hillary lost. I wish she hadn't, but she did. Praise her or give her hell all you want. It won't have any effect on the opposition to Trump. He's an arrogant, idiot, child who is incapable of serving as president. Get rid of the fool and put in Pence, or any other sane person you want, but Trump just isn't cutting it.

He's not going anywhere

Nowhere but the golf course. At least till after the investigation is concluded.

Keep dreaming, it's all ya got

Well, that and Trump Jr's emails.

Another victim of Clinton hitmen...or more Russian treachery?

Joseph Rago, Wall Street Journal Editorial Writer, Dies at 34
^ :cuckoo:

I wonder how many years it will take for rubes to finish going through Hillary withdrawal

I wonder how many years it will take for Leftists to get used to the situation that Hillary lost? Might be up to a decade or more, most Leftists still are suffering from BDS (Bush Derangement Syndrome) and blaming everything on Ronald Reagan.

Everybody accepts that Hillary lost. That's old news. The opposition to Trump has nothing to do with Hillary. It has to do with the incompetent president we have.

BUT!

I'll bet that you STILL think Hitlary was more 'competent.' And that's why her name and defeat will continue to be found in the responses to your attacks and criticism's against Trump.

I wonder how many years it will take for rubes to finish going through Hillary withdrawal

I wonder how many years it will take for Leftists to get used to the situation that Hillary lost? Might be up to a decade or more, most Leftists still are suffering from BDS (Bush Derangement Syndrome) and blaming everything on Ronald Reagan.

Everybody accepts that Hillary lost. That's old news. The opposition to Trump has nothing to do with Hillary. It has to do with the incompetent president we have.

BUT!

I'll bet that you STILL think Hitlary was more 'competent.' And that's why her name and defeat will continue to be found in the responses to your attacks and criticism's against Trump.

Doesn't matter how competent she was or wasn't. She lost, and isn't part of this discussion. Trump is incompetent, and he's our current president.

BUT!

Doesn't matter how competent she was or wasn't. She lost, and isn't part of this discussion. Trump is incompetent, and he's our current president.

What MATTERS is that most (if not all) of you leftardz would STILL prefer Hitlary over Trump. You have learned NOTHING from your defeat and nothing from the reasons for WHY she lost.

Hitlary was not the only one who lost and who was rejected. ALL THOSE WHO VOTED FOR HER lost too. Your leftarded agenda has been rejected. No attack or criticism on Trump is going to change that fact.

BUT!

What MATTERS is that most (if not all) of you leftardz would STILL prefer Hitlary over Trump. You have learned NOTHING from your defeat and nothing from the reasons for WHY she lost.

Hitlary was not the only one who lost and who was rejected. ALL THOSE WHO VOTED FOR HER lost too. Your leftarded agenda has been rejected. No attack or criticism on Trump is going to change that fact.

That's what you and Trump want to make it all about. That way you can try to ignore the opposition to him as if it was nothing more than loyalty to her. She lost. She can not replace him even if she tried. We're over that. You need to get over that. The opposition to Trump is based 100% on his stupid behavior. That's all there is to it.

It depends on the nature of the investigation how long an autopsy lasts.

BUT!

That's what you and Trump want to make it all about. That way you can try to ignore the opposition to him as if it was nothing more than loyalty to her. She lost. She can not replace him even if she tried. We're over that. You need to get over that. The opposition to Trump is based 100% on his stupid behavior. That's all there is to it.

Little snowflake, wakey wakey....

You still are not comprehending what I wrote. YOU lost too! YOU have been rejected too! You can whine and cry all YOU want to about Trump and his behavior. That's fine. . . But you are always going to be doing so from the standpoint of a Hitlary loyal loser that has been rejected.

BUT!

You still are not comprehending what I wrote. YOU lost too! YOU have been rejected too! You can whine and cry all YOU want to about Trump and his behavior. That's fine. . . But you are always going to be doing so from the standpoint of a Hitlary loyal loser that has been rejected.

Wow. You think him getting enough votes to win the election that one day absolves him from the requirement of maintaining support each and every day of his presidency? When he degrades the office so much that enough people want to dump him, they can do it at almost any time. Yes, there is more work involved, and it is more trouble to remove him from office than would have been required to keep him out of it in the first place, but he is making more enemies every day. More people want him impeached than wanted Nixon impeached at this point in their respective investigations. Trump is greatly disliked, and he is disliked by more people every day. There is a corresponding drop in people who support him as well. That election didn't guarantee him total control for four years, as if it was his own family business. I'm not sure you or he realize that yet.

BUT!

Wow. You think him getting enough votes to win the election that one day absolves him from the requirement of maintaining support each and every day of his presidency? When he degrades the office so much that enough people want to dump him, they can do it at almost any time. Yes, there is more work involved, and it is more trouble to remove him from office than would have been required to keep him out of it in the first place, but he is making more enemies every day. More people want him impeached than wanted Nixon impeached at this point in their respective investigations. Trump is greatly disliked, and he is disliked by more people every day. There is a corresponding drop in people who support him as well. That election didn't guarantee him total control for four years, as if it was his own family business. I'm not sure you or he realize that yet.

You are about as bright as a bag of hammers. Aren't you?

Do you know what the saying "consider the source" means?

YOU are a leftard. Your opinions and criticisms meant little to nothing to a conservative PRIOR to the election and the defeat of Hitlary and they means even less SINCE her defeat.

If a fellow conservative has some concerns or criticisms of Trump. . . some other conservatives may or may not give those concerns a little closer look. "Considering the source" a fellow conservative would have no reason or agenda to "poison the well"

When (even) the exact same information comes from a pro-Hitlary defeated libtard such as as yourself?

It simply smells of butthurt. Sore loser temper tantrums, etc.

YOU are a leftard. Your opinions and criticisms meant little to nothing to a conservative PRIOR to the election and the defeat of Hitlary and they means even less SINCE her defeat.

If a fellow conservative has some concerns or criticisms of Trump. . . some other conservatives may or may not give those concerns a little closer look. "Considering the source" a fellow conservative would have no reason or agenda to "poison the well"

When (even) the exact same information comes from a pro-Hitlary defeated libtard such as as yourself?

You don't have to believe it's happening for it to happen.

LOL!

You STILLL don't get the fucking point!

I don't need unrelenting (spam) input from already recently defeated leftarded hitlary supporters - to be able to inform myself of what is "happening" in the world around me.

Frankly, if one of you leftardz tried to tell me that water is wet. . . I would still not consider ANYTHING you have to say about it.

You seriously REALLY are THAT irrelevant.

Last edited:

LOL!

I don't need unrelenting (spam) input from already recently defeated leftarded hitlary supporters - to be able to inform myself of what is "happening" in the world around me.

Frankly, if one of you leftardz tried to tell me that water is wet. . . I would still not consider ANYTHING you have to say about it.

Unfortunately for Trump. He has the same attitude.

LOL!

Unfortunately for Trump. He has the same attitude.

Well, it's a good thing that we have defeated leftarded spambots like yourself here on USMB to point all of his failings out to the rest of us.

Forum List

Back