How Long?

How long will democrats respond to every political question or criticism with "Trump! Trump! January 6!"? How long will the dopes believe that amounts to a serious response to anything and everything?
While I can certainly understand not wanting to be reminded of the right's fatal mistake you will not be allowed to sweep it under the rug like it never happened.
Consider this. What if Trump rubs for CONGRESS in 2022? Who would be SPEAKER? (snicker)
Quit thinking the best politicians are the ones who piss off the most people. That's like choosing a new boyfriend for his prodigious farting ability.
What ARE the best? Senile old men who take orders from Bezos? Dirty hores who sleep their way into politics? (Camel-La)
Certainly not the collection of ball kickers and sucker punchers you seem to like. Hint: Mean people despise the people who like them more than anyone.
Only unpersons throwing sucka punches are black thugs. And they vote Democrat. And they DON'T speak a human language. Ever heard a Hip-Hop song?
Ever heard of "class" it's a quality people have where they do not automatically go to the gutter when challenged.
Hip-Hop IS from the gutter.
Hip-hop is crappy for the same reason everything else is crappy in the music business. What does that have to do with the topic at hand? You could be using this opportunity to reflect on why it all went so dreadfully wrong.
Is Biden still in the White House? That is where it went wrong. HAIL President Bezos!

Are you calling me a hedonist as an attack?

Living life in the pursuit of pleasure is all that should matter to anyone. Sex, drugs and rock and roll.
If you stop your SOMA and stick around. . . you might learn something about actually living.

. . . about real pleasure and happiness. ;)

1*R7L8be2kRU2QPNsvP0AEDQ.jpeg

there-is-always-soma-delicious-soma-half-a-gramme-for-55109538.png

NHVXSlo.png

Or you can smoke your dope (SOMA,) having your endless meaningless trysts, buy your toys, play your games, watch your shows, stay addicted to that, and forget you are a slave. . .

img_1835.jpg

If you think that is all there is to living? You really are among the lost and a perfect slave for the coming dystopia.

Living life in the pursuit of pleasure is all that should matter to anyone. Sex, drugs and rock and roll.
If you stop your SOMA and stick around. . . you might learn something about actually living.

. . . about real pleasure and happiness. ;)

1*R7L8be2kRU2QPNsvP0AEDQ.jpeg

there-is-always-soma-delicious-soma-half-a-gramme-for-55109538.png

NHVXSlo.png

Or you can smoke your dope (SOMA,) having your endless meaningless trysts, buy your toys, play your games, watch your shows, stay addicted to that, and forget you are a slave. . .

img_1835.jpg

If you think that is all there is to living? You really are among the lost and a perfect slave for the coming dystopia.
There was a third dystopian Novel. Atlas Shrugged. I believe OUR Gov't is going in that direction.

When will republicans come to terms with the fact that 45 lost the election?

Never. Because we KNOW the vote was stolen from us.
You also knew Obama was born in Kenya, our military was attacking Texas, there was a child sex ring in the basement of a pizza place, and Kanye would cause all the black folk to vote for Trump. You seem to know a lot of crazy shit.

No, that was a bunch of drivel that you asshats tried to use to say all Trump supporters were loons, like you. But THIS, is all you need to know the vote was stolen. Just like every other tin pot dictatorship in the world. Thousands of pretty flags, two thousand hand picked political elite, surrounded by tens of thousands of troops. Every dictatorship in the world looks Just. Like. This.

media:8d11f29eeef34de3b4facc78b9bbd15fAPTOPIX_Biden_Inauguration_Flags_81050.jpg

... you people refuse to deal in fact ....

Who, and in what way?
Half of the debate on this board is trying to get you cultists to accept any piece of information that does not come from inside your bubble.
Nope. 75% is double and triple topics by easyt, marvin martian, and BasqueBromance. 20% is Weatherman2020 posts.

And 5% is liberals trying to explain reality to these whackjobs.
Yet your version of reality never takes. Ever think maybe it’s because you’re wrong?

Just outnumbered.

LOL. Yes, you folks "know" a lot of things

Compare inaugurations dumbfuck. You're Fillipino, this inauguration was just like a Marcos one. Lots of pretty flags and a few handpicked guests surrounded by tens of thousands of troops. Maybe it reminds you of home? I have met ATF agents from the PI and they were little tin pot tyrants too. Joon Tokay was a real winner. He liked to threaten people. Sadly for him I figured out his brother was in possession of a gun, illegally in the PI. He shut up real fast after that.

You might be a moron, but I'm not.

Compare inaugurations dumbfuck. You're Fillipino, this inauguration was just like a Marcos one. Lots of pretty flags and a few handpicked guests surrounded by tens of thousands of troops. Maybe it reminds you of home? I have met ATF agents from the PI and they were little tin pot tyrants too. Joon Tokay was a real winner. He liked to threaten people. Sadly for him I figured out his brother was in possession of a gun, illegally in the PI. He shut up real fast.

Don't sell yourself short. :itsok: I believe you're a proper moron.

Compare inaugurations dumbfuck. You're Fillipino, this inauguration was just like a Marcos one. Lots of pretty flags and a few handpicked guests surrounded by tens of thousands of troops. Maybe it reminds you of home? I have met ATF agents from the PI and they were little tin pot tyrants too. Joon Tokay was a real winner. He liked to threaten people. Sadly for him I figured out his brother was in possession of a gun, illegally in the PI. He shut up real fast.

Don't sell yourself short. :itsok: I believe you're a proper moron.

Oh, I have miles to get to your level, sport.

Yes. Sure worked. Now we have Beavis and Butt-head running the country. Or Butt-Head-ESS.
Matt Gaetz and Jim Jordan are not running the country

matt.jpg

Yeah, we know. Instead you have this idiot acting the part.

images
Actually ,Biden is a Sock Puppet for Big Media. Bezos and Zuckerberg and a few others.

Yes. Sure worked. Now we have Beavis and Butt-head running the country. Or Butt-Head-ESS.

matt.jpg

images
Actually ,Biden is a Sock Puppet for Big Media. Bezos and Zuckerberg and a few others.

Never forget the Big Boss, Xi.

matt.jpg

images

Never forget the Big Boss, Xi.
Yes. TIK TOK. Democrats favorite Social Media.

....Obama barely mentioned Bush over his 8 years in office.

!!!!! :lmao: !!!!!!

You are so full of shit it's coming out of your ears!
Read this and weep:

“From June 1983 to October 1983, the same period of Republican President Ronald Reagan’s tenure, Factba.se counted 16 times Reagan mentioned his predecessor and defeated Democratic opponent, President Jimmy Carter, or spoke of the “previous administration” or “last administration.”

From June 2011 to October 2011, Factba.se found only one mention from Obama of his Republican predecessor George W. Bush or the Bush administration – and it was positive. On the 10-year anniversary of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks, Obama said, “After 9/11, to his great credit, President Bush made clear what we reaffirm today: the United States will never wage war against Islam or any other religion.”

Trump, conversely, mentioned Obama, the Obama administration or defeated opponent Hillary Clinton 462 times between June and October of this year – not including mentions on Twitter, which obviously didn’t exist for Reagan.’

Me thinks you should reconsider your opinion.

Could this fool ^^^^ possibly be too young to remember the obama administration?

Could this fool ^^^^ possibly be too young to remember the obama administration?

^^^^^ Could this fool be so blinded by his own hatred for Obama that he is not seeing clearly.

You don’t like the evidence I presented, bring on your own. Post me a link where Obama mentioned W. over 400 times in a three month period.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back