How MAD are YOU going to be when Romney steps in after Cruz, Jeb, and everyone else loses steam?

As recently as early October 2014 Mitt said he will not run.

Mitt Romney 8216 I 8217 m not running 8217 for president in 2016 OnPolitics
He wants to run, or he wouldn't be meeting with Woody "dumb as a post but richer than God" Johnson and the hedge fund buddies. Everyone who ran against Obama is convinced they would have been a better potus, and not without some reason. Hillary only lost because Ted Kennedy through her under the bus of the left when Obama promised to enact some form of universal health care, which was Ted's dream all along. McCain lost because W managed to qWagmire us in Iraq for no discernible reason beyond "nation building," which isn't really a conservative notion. Mittens lost because he had to say so much crazy shite to appease the batshite TPM, that the middle opted for the guy, Obama, who saw 8% unemployment as a major achievement.

We're going into a general election cycle coming off two of the worst presidents since WWII. WTF knows what'll happen. The gop establishment has two candidates in Jeb, who carries the dead weight of his idiot older brother, and Christie, who is despised by the very right and is tarnished with the middle of the road voters after bridgegate.

But, the question for the gop remains, how can someone win the nomination and not be toxic to 60% of the general electorate? That's hurdle. It's dooable only if the dem candidate is equally toxic with white people. Moreover, with immigration reform going up in smoke (-:, the gop will have a tough time with Fla, and they've no chance in the West Coast or NJ and NY.

If you guys run Magic Underpants and the Dancing Horse again, I will be thrilled. Nothing like a three-time loser. Sounds just like you little morons.

I thought you were a Republican, you Reactionary!
You have no idea who I am you damn idiot. If you'd read what I post, instead of making shit up like thinking I'm Jake, then you would have a chance.

If you guys run Magic Underpants and the Dancing Horse again, I will be thrilled. Nothing like a three-time loser. Sounds just like you little morons.

You have no idea who I am you damn idiot. If you'd read what I post, instead of making shit up like thinking I'm Jake, then you would have a chance.

Sure, Jake
Exactly what I mean, you're goddamned fool.

Sure, Jake

^ Reactionary

Sure, Jake

^ Reactionary
God you're a moron.

Sure, Jake

^ Reactionary
God you're a moron.

Sure, Jake

For the 2016 GOP nominee?

ROMNEY INSIDER He s Running - Business Insider

MORE ON POTENTIAL FOR ROMNEY 2016 — A senior Republican who has met with Mitt Romney describes the 2012 GOP nominee’s pitch to Wall Street donors in recent meetings this way: “He tells people not to commit to a candidate that is not their first choice and that they aren’t excited about. He does not think much of the current field and does not think it is jelling. He still views himself as the leader of the establishment wing of the Republican Party.

“It’s definitely a change in his message [tilted more toward running].” The Republican added that Romney’s decision does not depend on whether or not Jeb Bush gets in. “He does not feel he owes the Bushes anything and does not think Jeb is the defacto leader of the establishment GOP.”

More on possible Romney 2016 bid Welcome to jobs day Does admin need a markets person - POLITICO Morning Money - POLITICO.com
Nice :) His foresight has been immensely vindicated since his 2012 campaign. He is the best establishment candidate out there.

Really wondering why Cruz isn't just surging in dominant popularity when he's what all of these 10's of millions of "real conservatives" who have been staying home from voting for years have wanted.

Which swing states do you foresee Cruz carrying with his no-holds-barred right-winger "shut it down when I don't get what I want" message?
Two pounds of shit in a one pound bag is preferable to the hundred pound shitbag we have now.

Two pounds of shit in a one pound bag is preferable to the hundred pound shitbag we have now.

No it isn't, it's still shit.

I'm done voting for 'the lesser of two evils'. They're all in cahoots together anyway, they play us like fools.

I wouldn't mind, if Empty Suit Mitt runs again. After all, this country really needs an ultra rich republican to fight for lower taxes on millionaires, in the presidency...right? Besides, with the charisma of Ben Stein, how could the GOP pick a better choice?

Kasich will overshadow him and crush him. Nothing to worry about. Media will be on kasich side since he was former host and larura Ingram who fills in on number one cable show will pump him up and is a great big supporter of his.

Kasich will overshadow him and crush him. Nothing to worry about. Media will be on kasich side since he was former host and larura Ingram who fills in on number one cable show will pump him up and is a great big supporter of his.

Being the number one cable show is like being the sexiest girl at fat camp.

Being the number one cable show is like being the sexiest girl at fat camp.
All about the number of viewers.

Forum List

Back