How many Deaths from COVID19 do you Think We Will Have by the End of this year?

Care4all

Warrior Princess
Mar 24, 2007
Maine
We have had 33000 deaths in just the past two weeks, 57000 or so in the past month....

What do you think the number will be of the deaths from this virus by the end of the year, based on what you know now of how the States are handling their reopenings, and how some states are not affected by it, while other states are swarming with it, and medical discoveries?

My guess is 100k by the end of July and another 100k by the end of the year, so probably about 200k in total by the end of the year....even if a vaccine is available by the end of the year and if there are drugs created that helps recovery time.

It could be higher... I dunno?

trump adm has ordered 100 k worth of body bags....the numbers are moving upwards quickly..and with states reopening we will get to 100 k...and all those cadets returning to west point....wonder how many of them will die of the virus or take it home....but does trump give a fuck well no he doesnt

We have had 33000 deaths in just the past two weeks, 57000 or so in the past month....

What do you think the number will be of the deaths from this virus by the end of the year, based on what you know now of how the States are handling their reopenings, and how some states are not affected by it, while other states are swarming with it, and medical discoveries?

My guess is 100k by the end of July and another 100k by the end of the year, so probably about 200k in total by the end of the year....even if a vaccine is available by the end of the year and if there are drugs created that helps recovery time.

/——-/ Real ones or fake ones?
DD97DBBA-E211-439B-9909-1F7A99F3D300.jpeg

So, no guesses on the deaths from corona virus by the end of this year?

How about by the end of July, any guesses on that....?

What was the estimate based on our gvt's scientists projections?

I'd say M&M stats will be close to what is simply the nastier flu seasons we've had

~S~
350,000 for the Spanish Flu???????? (though I believe those are the deaths of a two year period)

Want a specific number or are we betting the over/under line?
Say 100,000 over or under?

View attachment 330331
FAKE!!!! :lol:

View attachment 330331
FAKE!!!! :lol:
FAKE like list as only Probable or the Gut that walked in front of a bus when he sneezed because of the virus and got run over

Forum List

Back