How many Democrat senators will vote with Republicans to Impeach Joe Biden? (Poll)

How many democrat senators will vote to remove Joe Biden after the House votes to Impeach?

• 0, no democrat senator will vote to impeach Joe Biden

Votes: 32 78.0%
  • 1 - 10 enough to NOT remove Joe Biden, (<67), but not zero.

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Enough to remove Joe Biden totaling 67 or more senators

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters
Joe Biden's presidency is over... He's all done... Turn off the lights... He is in the running for worst president in history.
no running there.

the running ended a long time ago. He IS the worst. And I thought no one could be worse than Obummer!

:uhoh3::08621::dev3:

:(

Far simpler for Joe to step down for health reasons. same result without giving the GOP a win.
I'm tryin' to recall a quirky scenario i herd last week.Oh yeah.
Depending on how bad Democrats lose.That Joe resigns,thereby
making Kamala Harris the Potus and then have Harris find a way
to make her new VP. Nancy Pelosi.

Executive Branch can choose over how to allocate their resources
Executive branch does not have the right to ignore a law.

Sure, the executive branch can say I want to defund the border patrol and give the money to my friends...but the executive branch still needs to have the money to follow the law.

Troll.

Executive branch does not have the right to ignore a law.

Sure, the executive branch can say I want to defund the border patrol and give the money to my friends...but the executive branch still needs to have the money to follow the law.

Troll.
Who says it was ignored?

Biden can point to billions spent on border security and a million immigrants who were turned away.

Biden is still prosecuting the law. You're just bitching that it's not to your satisfaction.

As I said. It's like hitting a pothole, and claiming the mayor stopped fixing the streets.
Using your analogy...

If a mayor promised to fix the streets, and after doing his/her block and maybe another block where his / her in laws lived and then stopped?

Yeah, I would be upset.

Biden is allowing an influx of undocumented immigrants into the country....except Venezuelans. Not sure why he drew the line with that country.

But whatever.

He can also point to over a 2.5 million let in without documentation.

Troll

Biden can document the terms they were let in under and safeguards in effect

Biden can also point to his measures on immigration

You really have no basis to impeach

But if you can impeach over a Blow Job you can impeach over anything

Who says it was ignored?

Biden can point to billions spent on border security and a million immigrants who were turned away.
Hey...

I get it. You are a left leaning Biden supporter.

But if you can honestly say that you are better off now than you were 3 years ago (pre pandemic) than either you are lying or you are one of those that my hard work is supporting.

How do I know?

No one is better off now.....except those that don't pay taxes, get SNAP/EBT, section 8 housing and welfare.

O he. And, of course, those top 5% Harvard grads that are getting their debt for their college covered.

Biden can document the terms they were let in under and safeguards in effect

Biden can also point to his measures on immigration

You really have no basis to impeach

But if you can impeach over a Blow Job you can impeach over anything
The law doesnt say "they can come in as long as there are safeguards in place."
You made that up.

Troll

Hey...

I get it. You are a left leaning Biden supporter.

But if you can honestly say that you are better off now than you were 3 years ago (pre pandemic) than either you are lying or you are one of those that my hard work is supporting.

How do I know?

No one is better off now.....except those that don't pay taxes, get SNAP/EBT, section 8 housing and welfare.

O he. And, of course, those top 5% Harvard grads that are getting their debt for their college covered.

What does that have to do with a High Crime or Misdemeanor?

If people think they are not better off, they have elections

What does that have to do with a High Crime or Misdemeanor?

If people think they are not better off, they have elections
High crime or misdemeanor is swearing to abide by the constitution and to follow the laws AS WRITTEN and not doing so.

Troll

Forum List

Back