How many members would like to join in a We Are Charlie Hebdo Event @ USMB?

Mine is already up!

I just put mine on, but the avie is too big. I have to go back and see if I can fix it.
I had the same trouble. Save the image. Open it in Paint. Resize and crop to whatever will fit.

Kill :Boom2: ALL Radical Muslims...and their children!

I do not know how to recrop and resize an avie. I just went to the google search and found another one, Asaratis. But I have to hand it to Dante'. He has shown an avante garde spirit which I admire. He really surprised me. I had Dante' wrong. He is quite courageous and I like what he did with this thread. Bravo to Dante'. I like what he did. God bless Dante'.

The pen is more powerful then terrorism.

Religion is irrelevent.

The pen is more powerful then terrorism.

Religion is irrelevent.
Religion is irrelevant...except that radical Muslims are the only people I know of that are SWORN TO KILL ALL INFIDELS!

Our biggest problem with Islamic terrorism is that it is nurtured, promoted and carried out by maniacal Muslims.

Extremist in any religion hate unbelievers.

Literacy, education and the pen scare them because it enlightens the people.

Today it's Islamic extremists, yesterday it was someone else and tomorrow, will be yet another.

Mine is already up!

I just put mine on, but the avie is too big. I have to go back and see if I can fix it.
I had the same trouble. Save the image. Open it in Paint. Resize and crop to whatever will fit.

I do not know how to recrop and resize an avie. I just went to the google search and found another one, Asaratis. But I have to hand it to Dante'. He has shown an avante garde spirit which I admire. He really surprised me. I had Dante' wrong. He is quite courageous and I like what he did with this thread. Bravo to Dante'. I like what he did. God bless Dante'.
Try this one. It fits better than what you have now.

CH11.png

Last edited:
Mine is already up!

I do not want to kill any Muslims or their children. I just want to see them stop killing us.
Well, you just bow your head a pray they stop. Beg them not to slay your family.

They are killing Christians by the hundreds! They will not stop until they are themselves killed.

Forum List

Back