How Many Of You Have Never Committed A Crime?

Have you broken the law some time in your life?

• Yes

• No

• I'm a Democrat so the law doesn't apply to me the way it does to Republicans

Results are only viewable after voting.
For about the millionth time-----big deal. The hyper partisan house impeached him; they had been looking for any excuse to do that for a long time, anyway. The senate didn't convict him. All over a blowjob. What did a blowjob have to do with Starr's investigation into Whitewater, anyway?

Not a BJ, but lying under oath.

Is that why President Trump won't go under oath?

He has, the written answers he provided carry the same pitfalls as an oral interview.

Except that his lawyers vetted all his answers, if he was even present when they were written.

Do you seriously think lawyers wouldn't be present for an oral interview? You're just not very smart, are ya?

Lawyers being present couldn't prevent follow up questions based on his answers. A written statement does.

And it is illegal, now a days you go to jail for that and get sued. AND lose your job.

For about the millionth time-----big deal. The hyper partisan house impeached him; they had been looking for any excuse to do that for a long time, anyway. The senate didn't convict him. All over a blowjob. What did a blowjob have to do with Starr's investigation into Whitewater, anyway?

He has, the written answers he provided carry the same pitfalls as an oral interview.

An oral interview allows for follow up questions. A written answer doesn't.

Nothing stopping them from submitting follow up questions, it's not like Mueller is on a clock.

I just know what was reported, so you tell me. BTW if Trump was trying to hide the payment to Daniels why did he tell Cohen to make the payment with a check? That kind of creates a paper trail, doesn't it?

Why did he go along with the creation of the shell company?

His lawyer told him it was the best way to go, Cohen suggested it. Heaven forbid people rely on their lawyers to do something correctly.

Strange.

Earlier in this thread you told a far different story:

Ok, but you continue to ignore an almost two decade history of Trump and friends buying stories and using NDAs to keep people quiet. Like I said before, this was NOT UNIQUE ….

Then: a 2 decade history of Trump paying off people to keep quiet
Now: Cohen suggested it

Perhaps I’ll buy you a mirror so you can debate yourself.

Once again, reading is fundamental, Cohen suggested the company to consolidate all the stories they planned to purchase. Using it for Daniels NDA made sense in that scenario. Now feel free to spin that too.

So Trump used this scenario for 2 decades according to you but had to have it suggested to him this time? Yeah...that’s a crazy scenario you’re trying to sell

Feel free to point where I said Cohen suggested a company to consolidate material 2 decades ago. Hint, when you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.

As soon as Mueller charges someone with jaywalking, or going one mph over the speed limit, or parking in a handicapped parking space, I will no longer support his investigation.

How can you support a guy charging people with crimes we are both doing now?

He is a joke .

I'm not lying to congress about meetings with Russian spies. Are you?

As soon as Mueller charges someone with jaywalking, or going one mph over the speed limit, or parking in a handicapped parking space, I will no longer support his investigation.

How can you support a guy charging people with crimes we are both doing now?

He is a joke .

I'm not lying to congress about meetings with Russian spies. Are you?

The 13 Russians who won the election for Trump by making memes never testified...

(I don't think so, did they?)

Except that his lawyers vetted all his answers, if he was even present when they were written.

Do you seriously think lawyers wouldn't be present for an oral interview? You're just not very smart, are ya?

Lawyers being present couldn't prevent follow up questions based on his answers. A written statement does.

No but they could interrupt and tell them they'll get back to them in writing, prosecutors would have no choice but to accept that. They could bitch, moan and cry, but they couldn't say no.

No but they could interrupt and tell them they'll get back to them in writing, prosecutors would have no choice but to accept that. They could bitch, moan and cry, but they couldn't say no.

No reason why redirects can only in writing.

Just depends on what's asked, if the attorney hasn't reviewed related material, it would be the wise course, you don't just answer off the cuff when you know the interview is a set up.

Just depends on what's asked, if the attorney hasn't reviewed related material, it would be the wise course, you don't just answer off the cuff when you know the interview is a set up.

Sure, because simply telling the truth is so hard, especially for a serial liar like Trump.

Sure, because simply telling the truth is so hard, especially for a serial liar like Trump.

No one I know has perfect recall, do you? The greek got screwed because he got some dates wrong.

When I was 7 yrs old, living on an AF Base, walking home from school, I crossed the street in the middle of the road and not the corner....

A Military Police Airman spotted me doing this, and basically took me in to his custody, explained to me I was breaking the law, by Jaywalking and in his custody, walked me home to my house and turned me over to my mother's custody!!! It scared the pajesus out of me!! And I never jaywalked again, so help me God!!! Even now, as an adult.... I cross the street only at legal corner crossroads!!!

So, you are claiming you never drank alcohol before you were of legal age? Never went one mile per hour over the speed limit? Never failed to come to a complete stop at a stop sign?

It's astounding to watch all these snowflakes who are suddenly so concerned about politicians telling the truth. They defended the most notorious liars on the planet for 30 years.

When I was 7 yrs old, living on an AF Base, walking home from school, I crossed the street in the middle of the road and not the corner....

A Military Police Airman spotted me doing this, and basically took me in to his custody, explained to me I was breaking the law, by Jaywalking and in his custody, walked me home to my house and turned me over to my mother's custody!!! It scared the pajesus out of me!! And I never jaywalked again, so help me God!!! Even now, as an adult.... I cross the street only at legal corner crossroads!!!

So, you are claiming you never drank alcohol before you were of legal age? Never went one mile per hour over the speed limit? Never failed to come to a complete stop at a stop sign?

Has Mueller charged anyone with under aged drinking, or one mile over the speed limit, or not coming to a complete stop?

It's astounding to watch all these snowflakes who are suddenly so concerned about politicians telling the truth. They defended the most notorious liars on the planet for 30 years.

Nobody has lied so blatantly or often as Trump does.

How many of you have never committed a crime?

Anyone who supports the Mueller probe is essentially admitting that eventually Mueller will find something to charge Trump with. Who cares that it's not even remotely related to the original reason for the investigation. Everyone has either accidentally or on purpose, broken laws.

Heck, some people break laws every single day.
If you jaywalk, or go one mph over the speed limit, or parked in a handicapped parking space, you've broken the law.

That is the purpose of the Mueller probe. It is a fraudulent investigation in search of a crime. Anyone who supports this kind of witchhunt is essentially saying that they support overturning the election results at any costs. This is immoral and unconstitutional.

1990's are calling and asking do you remember Whitewater and how in the end all they got Slick Willy for is lying about a blow job under oath?

Edit note:

I have broken the law so many times by only spent one day in jail.

not in the least... when I was young/a child I did things that everyone else did.... and surely I've sped as an adult....

but this thread is not about civil offenses, it was started to give excuses for Trump committing CRIMINAL offenses....

They are investigating broken laws. You have no clue what evidence they already have that has led to the current investigations... that's how investigations are handled.

Mueller pulled up every DOJ file he could find on anyone associated with Trump. Manafort had been investigated earlier and the DOJ passed on a prosecution. Several of Manaforts "crimes" and already ran the clock on the statute of limitations. Mueller got a judge to resurrect them. No they named the people and went in search of crimes.

So how is it you got inside the Mueller investigation to learn all this?

More "sources you already gave me" but didn't?

It's all public access, all you need do is pay attention.

Charges of bank fraud and tax evasion have been floating around for some time against President Donald Trump's former campaign manager Paul Manafort, but the Department of Justice passed on his prosecution a few years ago, National Review contributing editor Andrew McCarthy noted Tuesday.

Andrew McCarthy: DOJ Passed on Manafort's Prosecution Until Now

BTW, it was Rosenstein that declined that prosecution earlier.

they didn't pass on it, Manafort was still under a counter intelligence investigation of the FBI's, when Mueller was appointed, the FBI passed their investigation on to him

What did that have to do with his actions a decade ago? Like I said, Mueller named the people and sent his team looking for anything to squeeze them. That's not how it's suppose to work.

they passed Manafort over to Mueller because their counter intelligence on him involved Russians in the Ukraine and he was Trump's campaign Manager... he was a likely 'mole' for the Russians that had infiltrated himself in to Trump's campaign.... so instead of keeping the two investigations separate from each other, they joined them.... gave it all to Mueller's team....

Why did he go along with the creation of the shell company?

His lawyer told him it was the best way to go, Cohen suggested it. Heaven forbid people rely on their lawyers to do something correctly.

Strange.

Earlier in this thread you told a far different story:

Ok, but you continue to ignore an almost two decade history of Trump and friends buying stories and using NDAs to keep people quiet. Like I said before, this was NOT UNIQUE ….

Then: a 2 decade history of Trump paying off people to keep quiet
Now: Cohen suggested it

Perhaps I’ll buy you a mirror so you can debate yourself.

Once again, reading is fundamental, Cohen suggested the company to consolidate all the stories they planned to purchase. Using it for Daniels NDA made sense in that scenario. Now feel free to spin that too.

So Trump used this scenario for 2 decades according to you but had to have it suggested to him this time? Yeah...that’s a crazy scenario you’re trying to sell

Feel free to point where I said Cohen suggested a company to consolidate material 2 decades ago. Hint, when you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.

Feel free to explain why Trump (having done this for 20 years as you said) would have had to have his attorney who has done this for him time and again suggest this. Hint; when you have surf and turf, you can have it both ways; when you are talking about conspiracy to commit election fraud….you can’t.

How many of you have never committed a crime?

Anyone who supports the Mueller probe is essentially admitting that eventually Mueller will find something to charge Trump with. Who cares that it's not even remotely related to the original reason for the investigation. Everyone has either accidentally or on purpose, broken laws.

Heck, some people break laws every single day.
If you jaywalk, or go one mph over the speed limit, or parked in a handicapped parking space, you've broken the law.

That is the purpose of the Mueller probe. It is a fraudulent investigation in search of a crime. Anyone who supports this kind of witchhunt is essentially saying that they support overturning the election results at any costs. This is immoral and unconstitutional.

1990's are calling and asking do you remember Whitewater and how in the end all they got Slick Willy for is lying about a blow job under oath?

Edit note:

I have broken the law so many times by only spent one day in jail.
White privilege career criminal^^

Forum List

Back