How Many Of You Have Never Committed A Crime?

Have you broken the law some time in your life?

• Yes

• No

• I'm a Democrat so the law doesn't apply to me the way it does to Republicans

Results are only viewable after voting.
really? who are all these other women? is he still f-ing around and paying women off for it? If he wants to use that as an excuse then he'd have to show that there were all these other women, wouldn't he?

Did he illegally set up fake corporations and fake names for those too? And then pay off Cohen for them later with phony and fraudulent invoices and the cherry on top, take tax write offs for their silence, for all of the other women too?

It wasn't a fake corporation, Trump and Cohen were negotiating with Pecker to buy all the stories he purchased over the years, to get control over them. Of course facts don't matter when it comes to Trump for you commies.

Is that what the Corporation application for the State of North Carolina says on it? :rolleyes:

that the Business of the Corporation was to buy off dirt?

I just know what was reported, so you tell me. BTW if Trump was trying to hide the payment to Daniels why did he tell Cohen to make the payment with a check? That kind of creates a paper trail, doesn't it?

Why did he go along with the creation of the shell company?

His lawyer told him it was the best way to go, Cohen suggested it. Heaven forbid people rely on their lawyers to do something correctly.

Strange.

Earlier in this thread you told a far different story:

Ok, but you continue to ignore an almost two decade history of Trump and friends buying stories and using NDAs to keep people quiet. Like I said before, this was NOT UNIQUE ….

Then: a 2 decade history of Trump paying off people to keep quiet
Now: Cohen suggested it

Perhaps I’ll buy you a mirror so you can debate yourself.

How many of you have never committed a crime?

Anyone who supports the Mueller probe is essentially admitting that eventually Mueller will find something to charge Trump with. Who cares that it's not even remotely related to the original reason for the investigation. Everyone has either accidentally or on purpose, broken laws.

Heck, some people break laws every single day.
If you jaywalk, or go one mph over the speed limit, or parked in a handicapped parking space, you've broken the law.

That is the purpose of the Mueller probe. It is a fraudulent investigation in search of a crime. Anyone who supports this kind of witchhunt is essentially saying that they support overturning the election results at any costs. This is immoral and unconstitutional.

wow, amazing what you rightwing tools tell yourselfs when faced with a simple fact that you voted for a fraudster duechebag like Trump.

And he could leave office tomorrow and I still wouldn't regret my vote, he kept the bitch out of the WH, mission accomplished.

I don't remember any pseudocons asking if anyone had never committed a crime when Clinton was being impeached.
This is how you know the writing's on the wall for the Trump Administration.

When self-professed conservatives, Republicans and other assorted Trump supporters are creating threads like this.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

tenor.gif
They typical response from an asshole that doesn't care if the government is corrupt.
You must be a Democrat.

Democrats don't believe the law matters.
Winning is all that matters, even if winning means you're gonna get fucked like the rest of us by the corrupt motherfuckers you helped get into power.

How is the government corrupt if they are investigating people who broke laws?

You aren't very good at logic are you?

They are investigating people, looking for broken laws. It would be different if they were investigating broken laws to determine who committed them. It's a subtle but very profound difference, there has to be a predicate violation to justify an investigation, that's the law.

they were and are doing a counter-intelligence investigation of the Russians for their attack on our election process and those on the Trump Team who may have conspired with them.... and President Trump's possible obstruction of Justice involved with their investigation of these Russians and the Trump Team.

Mueller inherited the FBI's long term investigation on Manafort...

As what has come out today with the investigation on all of the social networks done by Russian trolls and bots that you are promoting, is Russian propaganda and interference in our Nation that is still going on right now.... using the same lines and accusations that they are using to divide us.

If an investigator is appointed to investigate a robbery, and goes to the scene of the crime to investigate it, and he finds a person dead on the floor in the bathroom, is the investigator suppose to ignore the dead body, because his job was to investigate the robbery? Get real!

outside of Manafort, the crimes he has found in his counter intelligence that he has hung on to and charged people with, have a tie to the Russia investigation....

Those possible crimes he comes across while investigating Russia and any conspirators on the Trump team that are unrelated to his investigation, he is passing off to other judicial districts to investigate them, and not keeping them for his own team.

It wasn't a fake corporation, Trump and Cohen were negotiating with Pecker to buy all the stories he purchased over the years, to get control over them. Of course facts don't matter when it comes to Trump for you commies.

Is that what the Corporation application for the State of North Carolina says on it? :rolleyes:

I just know what was reported, so you tell me. BTW if Trump was trying to hide the payment to Daniels why did he tell Cohen to make the payment with a check? That kind of creates a paper trail, doesn't it?

His lawyer told him it was the best way to go, Cohen suggested it. Heaven forbid people rely on their lawyers to do something correctly.

Strange.

Ok, but you continue to ignore an almost two decade history of Trump and friends buying stories and using NDAs to keep people quiet. Like I said before, this was NOT UNIQUE ….

Once again, reading is fundamental, Cohen suggested the company to consolidate all the stories they planned to purchase. Using it for Daniels NDA made sense in that scenario. Now feel free to spin that too.

Anyone who supports the Mueller probe is essentially admitting that eventually Mueller will find something to charge Trump with. Who cares that it's not even remotely related to the original reason for the investigation. Everyone has either accidentally or on purpose, broken laws.

If you jaywalk, or go one mph over the speed limit, or parked in a handicapped parking space, you've broken the law.

That is the purpose of the Mueller probe. It is a fraudulent investigation in search of a crime. Anyone who supports this kind of witchhunt is essentially saying that they support overturning the election results at any costs. This is immoral and unconstitutional.

wow, amazing what you rightwing tools tell yourselfs when faced with a simple fact that you voted for a fraudster duechebag like Trump.

And he could leave office tomorrow and I still wouldn't regret my vote, he kept the bitch out of the WH, mission accomplished.

In your narrow tunnel vision you only see the politics of now and not the steep long term cost to the conservative brand.

The movement is a joke at this point and whatever you think you've accomplished by hitching your wagon to this amoral huckster will be undone three-fold in just a few election seasons.

Last edited:

They are investigating people, looking for broken laws. It would be different if they were investigating broken laws to determine who committed them. It's a subtle but very profound difference, there has to be a predicate violation to justify an investigation, that's the law.

They are investigating broken laws. You have no clue what evidence they already have that has led to the current investigations... that's how investigations are handled.

Mueller pulled up every DOJ file he could find on anyone associated with Trump. Manafort had been investigated earlier and the DOJ passed on a prosecution. Several of Manaforts "crimes" and already ran the clock on the statute of limitations. Mueller got a judge to resurrect them. No they named the people and went in search of crimes.

So how is it you got inside the Mueller investigation to learn all this?

More "sources you already gave me" but didn't?

It's all public access, all you need do is pay attention.

Charges of bank fraud and tax evasion have been floating around for some time against President Donald Trump's former campaign manager Paul Manafort, but the Department of Justice passed on his prosecution a few years ago, National Review contributing editor Andrew McCarthy noted Tuesday.

Andrew McCarthy: DOJ Passed on Manafort's Prosecution Until Now

BTW, it was Rosenstein that declined that prosecution earlier.

they didn't pass on it, Manafort was still under a counter intelligence investigation of the FBI's, when Mueller was appointed, the FBI passed their investigation on to him

I don't remember any pseudocons asking if anyone had never committed a crime when Clinton was being impeached.
This is how you know the writing's on the wall for the Trump Administration.

When self-professed conservatives, Republicans and other assorted Trump supporters are creating threads like this.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

tenor.gif
They typical response from an asshole that doesn't care if the government is corrupt.
You must be a Democrat.

Democrats don't believe the law matters.
Winning is all that matters, even if winning means you're gonna get fucked like the rest of us by the corrupt motherfuckers you helped get into power.

they were and are doing a counter-intelligence investigation of the Russians for their attack on our election process and those on the Trump Team who may have conspired with them.... and President Trump's possible obstruction of Justice involved with their investigation of these Russians and the Trump Team.

Mueller inherited the FBI's long term investigation on Manafort...

As what has come out today with the investigation on all of the social networks done by Russian trolls and bots that you are promoting, is Russian propaganda and interference in our Nation that is still going on right now.... using the same lines and accusations that they are using to divide us.

If an investigator is appointed to investigate a robbery, and goes to the scene of the crime to investigate it, and he finds a person dead on the floor in the bathroom, is the investigator suppose to ignore the dead body, because his job was to investigate the robbery? Get real!

outside of Manafort, the crimes he has found in his counter intelligence that he has hung on to and charged people with, have a tie to the Russia investigation....

Those possible crimes he comes across while investigating Russia and any conspirators on the Trump team that are unrelated to his investigation, he is passing off to other judicial districts to investigate them, and not keeping them for his own team.

Now you're just lying, Mueller didn't inherit anything on Manafort, Rosenstein put that case to bed with no charges years ago. Muller wen't looking. And once again, no American has been indicted for knowingly working with the Russians. The collusion delusion is just that, a fantasy.

Strange.

Once again, reading is fundamental, Cohen suggested the company to consolidate all the stories they planned to purchase. Using it for Daniels NDA made sense in that scenario. Now feel free to spin that too.

got a legitimate link on that....? Cuz the money to pay David Pecker came from the Trump Organiation from what I have read and NOT the corporation Cohen set up with fake names

In your narrow tunnel vision you only see the politics of now and not the steep long term cost to the conservative brand.

The movement is a joke at this point and whatever you think you've accomplished by hitching your wagon to this amoral huckster will be undone three-fold in just a few election seasons.

Screw yourself, I helped prevent more long term damage to my country at the hands of you commies. Trump has done a lot of good reversing much of the programs you commies instituted that was harming the country. I care about his actions, nothing else, don't like it, tough.

They are investigating broken laws. You have no clue what evidence they already have that has led to the current investigations... that's how investigations are handled.

Mueller pulled up every DOJ file he could find on anyone associated with Trump. Manafort had been investigated earlier and the DOJ passed on a prosecution. Several of Manaforts "crimes" and already ran the clock on the statute of limitations. Mueller got a judge to resurrect them. No they named the people and went in search of crimes.

So how is it you got inside the Mueller investigation to learn all this?

More "sources you already gave me" but didn't?

It's all public access, all you need do is pay attention.

Charges of bank fraud and tax evasion have been floating around for some time against President Donald Trump's former campaign manager Paul Manafort, but the Department of Justice passed on his prosecution a few years ago, National Review contributing editor Andrew McCarthy noted Tuesday.

Andrew McCarthy: DOJ Passed on Manafort's Prosecution Until Now

BTW, it was Rosenstein that declined that prosecution earlier.

they didn't pass on it, Manafort was still under a counter intelligence investigation of the FBI's, when Mueller was appointed, the FBI passed their investigation on to him

What did that have to do with his actions a decade ago? Like I said, Mueller named the people and sent his team looking for anything to squeeze them. That's not how it's suppose to work.

Strange.

got a legitimate link on that....? Cuz the money to pay David Pecker came from the Trump Organiation from what I have read and NOT the corporation Cohen set up with fake names

To my knowledge Pecker was not reimbursed for the McDougall story.

Well, the only thing I been caught doing wrong was 2 speeding tickets in my life. Criminal acts are different. The surprising thing is that the average American commits 3 Felonies a week that they're not even aware of, because we have so many laws in the books.

But I am certainly not going to put Donald Trump into a circle that he didn't know. If you hang around with crook's you're probably a crook.

Because the fucker was caught red handed for perjury and obstruction and plead to both.

Over a blowjob. Big deal.
He ILLEGAL used his influence on a subordinate now adays people get sued for that and do jail time.

His subordinate wanted to blow him. I would have let her too.

But would you have lied about it under oath?

Are you kidding? With my wife sitting right there? It would be hard to find someone who wouldn't lie about it in that situation.

He ILLEGAL used his influence on a subordinate now adays people get sued for that and do jail time.

And it is illegal, now a days you go to jail for that and get sued. AND lose your job.

For about the millionth time-----big deal. The hyper partisan house impeached him; they had been looking for any excuse to do that for a long time, anyway. The senate didn't convict him. All over a blowjob. What did a blowjob have to do with Starr's investigation into Whitewater, anyway?

Not a BJ, but lying under oath.

About a BJ

Because the fucker was caught red handed for perjury and obstruction and plead to both.

But would you have lied about it under oath?

Are you kidding? With my wife sitting right there? It would be hard to find someone who wouldn't lie about it in that situation.

And they would deserve to be punished IAW the law.

And it is illegal, now a days you go to jail for that and get sued. AND lose your job.

For about the millionth time-----big deal. The hyper partisan house impeached him; they had been looking for any excuse to do that for a long time, anyway. The senate didn't convict him. All over a blowjob. What did a blowjob have to do with Starr's investigation into Whitewater, anyway?

Not a BJ, but lying under oath.

Is that why President Trump won't go under oath?

He has, the written answers he provided carry the same pitfalls as an oral interview.

An oral interview allows for follow up questions. A written answer doesn't.

As soon as Mueller charges someone with jaywalking, or going one mph over the speed limit, or parking in a handicapped parking space, I will no longer support his investigation.

How can you support a guy charging people with crimes we are both doing now?

He is a joke .

Strange.

So Trump used this scenario for 2 decades according to you but had to have it suggested to him this time? Yeah...that’s a crazy scenario you’re trying to sell

It was about LYING under Oath and trying to get others to do the same for him.

He wasn't charged with subornation of perjury, dumb ass. I highly suspect Trump will be.

Forum List

Back