How many others have absolutely had it with The Mark Levin show?

Trumpsters have turned on Fox News, Rush, and now Mark Levin to support the most liberal candidate running. This election keeps getting better and better. :lol:

Sorry to burst your bubble,but Rush, Hannity, and Gallagher all try to show no favorites, and I would presume many of the moderate, Independents will prefer Trump, over that lying, criminal, corrupt, murdering bitch, The Hildebeast!

Hannity would eat the peanuts out of Trumps shit pile ...

Ever since Trump has taken the lead in the Republican runoff, it seems all I hear on his show is a Trump rant, even going so far as to LIE about what Trump stands for, and today he picked on Bobby Knight for endorsing Trump. I've tried to listen, but after no more than 10 minutes, I turn on a much better conservative, Larry Elder. I read all his books, made much sense, but his ERRATIC behavior is worse that Trumps name calling, and supposed bullying! I understand his ratings have started to decline drastically, and as these guys live and die by ratings, I'd think he'll have to change his tune fairly soon or he'll become a useful as Glenn Beck is today!

1da7c87.jpg

The Republican parties main problem is that many--(right wingers) are attached at the hip to 3 or more daily hours of listening to right wing talk show hosts. Either radio or FOX News that fills them with right wing hyperbole, half truths and misconceptions designed to enrage--for nothing more than ratings and those obscene profit breaks.

They are all responsible for inciting this anger toward fellow Republicans, and they have effectively shattered the Republican party into pieces. They have continually promoted candidates, like Ted Cruz and Donald Trump, that in no way could ever win the White House. The very worst thing that could happen to those obscene profit breaks, is that Hillary Clinton loses this election and they have nothing to talk about for the next 4 to 8 years.

So like little lambs they are leading their audiences to a slaughter on election night.

sc090304.gif

Um, it's you guys who are supporting the guy who has funded everything y'all have been ranting about the last 8 years.

Trumpsters have turned on Fox News, Rush, and now Mark Levin to support the most liberal candidate running. This election keeps getting better and better. :lol:

Sorry to burst your bubble,but Rush, Hannity, and Gallagher all try to show no favorites, and I would presume many of the moderate, Independents will prefer Trump, over that lying, criminal, corrupt, murdering bitch, The Hildebeast!

Hannity would eat the peanuts out of Trumps shit pile ...

Talk about a bromance! And what's funny? He only started sucking Trumps pole when trump started winning. He reminds me of Chris Matthew's.

So for Mark to turn around and back Cruz who is the penultimate inside the beltway, part of the RNC elite and Wall Street supporter means:

WTF is wrong in your brain? Do you not recall the 21-hour speech he gave when trying to stop the establishment beltway elite from passing the funding for Obamacare? This whole entire MEME about how Ted can't get along with anybody... is because he can't get along with establishment elites! He gets along GREAT with Constitutional Conservatives!

Ted Cruz is certainly NOT part of the establishment elite. Now, in the 11th hour, the establishment elite have begun to see the writing on the wall and are actively trying to support Cruz in the final stretch... because they have no other option at this point. That doesn't make him "part of the elite" by any stretch. If anything, it means he has broken the backs of the establishment elite... finally!

No she doesn't, neither does she pointed to out how during his run for Senate he ran with just about every politician in Texas and many not opposing him including Dick Perry, Gregg "wheels" Abbot the Bush family and many others. She is typical of the trump supporter who will only listen to Hannity who has always backed whomever looked to be a winner. He gave Christy a pass on his gun control policy, same with Rudy Giuliani and many others. Trump supporters don't even know why they support trump. They can't name a single policy, won't adress his trade war comments, instead they get all they need to know from a tweet.

Oh piss off. Don't hand me talking points. I have studied all the candidates. And I used to listen to most of the talkers but they are falling off my radar very quickly. Cruz is a fraud plain and simple.

The Junior Senator is a complete charlatan.

You've been had by the Cruz camp. Now with Carly at his side you actually have Bush / McCain running in 2016.

Both inside the beltway elitists.

Oh and BTW Hannity haters, Sean has given Cruz more air time than any other candidate.

Cruz is a fraud plain and simple.

You've NOT made your case. TRUMP is the fraud here. As recently as two years ago, he was contributing to the campaigns of the most liberal of the liberal. For the past 60 years, the man has been a flaming left-wing liberal in all his viewpoints... until he decided to run for president on the GOP ticket. He continues to take positions completely contradictory to Conservatism and makes no apologies for them. He refused to address CPAC and he refuses to debate Ted Cruz one-on-one.

In the past month, he has turned into a Saul Alinsky radical... calling "the process" into question after a series of losses which put his "sure thing" nomination on the first ballot in question. But the butt monkeys for Trump will completely ignore everything and continue to kiss Trump's fat rump while trashing and bashing a good strong Constitutional Conservative who fights for what you claimed you believe in.

So for Mark to turn around and back Cruz who is the penultimate inside the beltway, part of the RNC elite and Wall Street supporter means:

WTF is wrong in your brain? Do you not recall the 21-hour speech he gave when trying to stop the establishment beltway elite from passing the funding for Obamacare? This whole entire MEME about how Ted can't get along with anybody... is because he can't get along with establishment elites! He gets along GREAT with Constitutional Conservatives!

Ted Cruz is certainly NOT part of the establishment elite. Now, in the 11th hour, the establishment elite have begun to see the writing on the wall and are actively trying to support Cruz in the final stretch... because they have no other option at this point. That doesn't make him "part of the elite" by any stretch. If anything, it means he has broken the backs of the establishment elite... finally!

No she doesn't, neither does she pointed to out how during his run for Senate he ran with just about every politician in Texas and many not opposing him including Dick Perry, Gregg "wheels" Abbot the Bush family and many others. She is typical of the trump supporter who will only listen to Hannity who has always backed whomever looked to be a winner. He gave Christy a pass on his gun control policy, same with Rudy Giuliani and many others. Trump supporters don't even know why they support trump. They can't name a single policy, won't adress his trade war comments, instead they get all they need to know from a tweet.

Oh piss off. Don't hand me talking points. I have studied all the candidates. And I used to listen to most of the talkers but they are falling off my radar very quickly. Cruz is a fraud plain and simple.

The Junior Senator is a complete charlatan.

You've been had by the Cruz camp. Now with Carly at his side you actually have Bush / McCain running in 2016.

Both inside the beltway elitists.

You piss off twit. Taking points? You have not demonstrated a single independent thought. Nothing other then what is said on Fox. You have no clue what you are even talking about. Bet your a blond. Dumbass.

You've NOT made your case. TRUMP is the fraud here. As recently as two years ago, he was contributing to the campaigns of the most liberal of the liberal. For the past 60 years, the man has been a flaming left-wing liberal in all his viewpoints... until he decided to run for president on the GOP ticket. He continues to take positions completely contradictory to Conservatism and makes no apologies for them. He refused to address CPAC and he refuses to debate Ted Cruz one-on-one.

In the past month, he has turned into a Saul Alinsky radical... calling "the process" into question after a series of losses which put his "sure thing" nomination on the first ballot in question. But the butt monkeys for Trump will completely ignore everything and continue to kiss Trump's fat rump while trashing and bashing a good strong Constitutional Conservative who fights for what you claimed you believe in.

That chick is about useless. Several times Cruz's record has been made available and she ignores it. While Cruz was fending off the guys Donald's money funded, Cruz fought them. Sheesh.

Ever since Trump has taken the lead in the Republican runoff, it seems all I hear on his show is a Trump rant, even going so far as to LIE about what Trump stands for, and today he picked on Bobby Knight for endorsing Trump. I've tried to listen, but after no more than 10 minutes, I turn on a much better conservative, Larry Elder. I read all his books, made much sense, but his ERRATIC behavior is worse that Trumps name calling, and supposed bullying! I understand his ratings have started to decline drastically, and as these guys live and die by ratings, I'd think he'll have to change his tune fairly soon or he'll become a useful as Glenn Beck is today!

1da7c87.jpg

I've listened to Mark Levin for years. These days on podcasts.

He's always struck me as a hyper-partisan liar and dissembler as well as an unapologetic the-end-justifies-the-means propagandist. But he was always entertaining if for no other reason than he was (and certainly is) a transparent hypocrite as well as a self-serving egomaniac.

A few weeks and months ago, Levin gave Trump a lot of air time. He spent that time telling everyone that while he was not endorsing any candidate (it was clear that he preferred Cruz because Cruz was a kindred spirit ideologue like himself), that he would have no problem supporting and voting for Trump.

These days, Levin rails against Trump nightly. It's made all the more hilarious because Levin helped promote his candidacy.

Levin is a fool and a dupe. I'm enjoying his public humiliation.

That chick is about useless. Several times Cruz's record has been made available and she ignores it. While Cruz was fending off the guys Donald's money funded, Cruz fought them. Sheesh.
Ted "Business Visa" Cruz can go to hell.

1da7c87.jpg

I've listened to Mark Levin for years. These days on podcasts.

He's always struck me as a hyper-partisan liar and dissembler as well as an unapologetic the-end-justifies-the-means propagandist. But he was always entertaining if for no other reason than he was (and certainly is) a transparent hypocrite as well as a self-serving egomaniac.

A few weeks and months ago, Levin gave Trump a lot of air time. He spent that time telling everyone that while he was not endorsing any candidate (it was clear that he preferred Cruz because Cruz was a kindred spirit ideologue like himself), that he would have no problem supporting and voting for Trump.

These days, Levin rails against Trump nightly. It's made all the more hilarious because Levin helped promote his candidacy.

Levin is a fool and a dupe. I'm enjoying his public humiliation.

I do Agree that for me Lavin has been hard to take long before this. Hannity to. Rush has his days. Anymore I just put in ear buds and listen to music. Lavin is getting crazy like Mike Savage in my opinion.

Like the blond, you are also a twit.

I'm still waiting for you to post something of context.
Trump will get the vote of ANYBODY threatened by Cruz's support of Quintupling Business Visas and that includes Physicians, Attorneys, Accountants, Electrical Engineers and Mechanical Engineers.
Cruz's wife lives off her Portfolio and her position at Goldman-Sachs, the Cruz's couldn't give a damn about the average American.

Last edited:

Trump will get the vote of ANYBODY threatened by Cruz's support of Quintuplig Business Visas and that includes Physicians, Attorneys, Accountants, Electrical Engineers and Mechanical Engineers.
Cruz's wife lives off her Portfolio and her position at Goldman-Sachs, the Cruz's couldn't give a damn about the average American.

Like I said, you are a tinfoil hat, Alex Jones twerp using democrat talking smart about a topic you know nothing about at all. Trump has been and is in bed with everything you weirdos hate. "something in context" has been posted ed by many over and over again and ya just won't see because like those in the media you want to be a guy who called it right. You will get a warm fuzzy because Drumpf will win the primary, but in November we will be treated to you all howling as Clinton wins. And that, as well as the Hannity melt down will be pure gold and for me, worth 8 more Clinton years.

Trump will get the vote of ANYBODY threatened by Cruz's support of Quintuplig Business Visas and that includes Physicians, Attorneys, Accountants, Electrical Engineers and Mechanical Engineers.

Or, prove that. You can not. Ya, Cruz is a book nerd with boogers on his mouth and Carly F. Has a funny face, fact is, while your boy was schmoozing John Bohner and giving him money Cruz was fighting for a Senate seat vacated by an establishment hack against a hack and won. Matter of fact, your boy Mitch McConnell got lots of money to fight off his primary threat from your boy The Donald. And you buy his shit hook line and sinker. Ya, real free thinker right there.

Oh and BTW Hannity haters, Sean has given Cruz more air time than any other candidate.

oh, BTW ... prove that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Not only has he done so but just a couple of weeks ago he ripped into Cruz because Junior Senator was whining about not getting air time. Well actually he lies continually about not getting enough air time.

Lyin' Ted is so apropos.

"When the candidates announced their runs for the office of the President we reached out to the candidates to have them on to announce their run, and followed up weekly, if not daily, to have them on the show.

To put this plainly, there is no conspiracy here to give one candidate more time over another. The candidates have an open invitation to come on the show, and it is their choice to take that offer or ignore it.

Here is the breakdown of candidate times on the radio show since they announced through March of this year (limited to the last top 4 candidates):

Texas Senator Ted Cruz: 188:39
Florida Senator Marco Rubio: 141:00
Businessman and Entrepreneur Donald Trump: 112:28
Governor of Ohio John Kasich: 87:52

Time on 'Hannity' TV Show since each candidate announced:

Texas Senator Ted Cruz: 34 appearances
Businessman and Entrepreneur Donald Trump: 32 appearances
Governor John Kasich of Ohio: 20 appearances
Kentucky Senator Rand Paul: 20 appearances
Florida Senator Marco Rubio: 19 appearances
Governor of New Jersey Chris Christie: 17 appearances
Businesswoman Carly Fiorina: 15 appearances
Former Governor of Florida Jeb Bush: 14 appearances
Former Governor of Arkansas Mike Huckabee: 14 appearances
Dr. Ben Carson: 13 appearances
Governor of Wisconsin Scott Walker: 6 appearances
Former Governor of Texas Rick Perry: 4 appearances
Governor of Louisiana Bobby Jindal: 3 appearances
Former Senator from Pennsylvania Rick Santorum: 3 appearances
Senator Lindsey Graham: 1 appearance
Former Governor of New York George Pataki: 0 appearances"

More at link:

Candidate Time on The Sean Hannity Radio and TV Shows | The Sean Hannity Show

Levin is a puppet and does what his funders tell him to do. He is funded by GOP establishment big-dollar donors and PACS. They are #nevertrump.

Beck same thing, Ben Shapiro same thing. Follow the money :) :) works every time

UPDATE: tinydancer this should settle your alarmed feelings of Beck and make sense of it.

Who in the media isn't funded by someone?
Deflection. Levin is a puppet and is controlled by his funders. It's a simple statement of truth.

Cruz is an inside the beltway establishment candidate. And owned by Wall Street now. As a matter of fact he got 4 out of the 6 biggest donors for this election cycle. He's debated a quizzillion times with Cruz. Deal with it.

Of course Trump has over the years contributed to both sides of the aisle. So does Warren Buffet and Bill Gates because they are freaking business men. That's just what you do.

The process does need to be called into question. It's designed to let the establishment pick their establishment candidate. That's how everyone got McCain and Romney. Because to the RNC it's all about the party. They don't give a damn about the peons aka the electorate.

Forum List

Back