Is Donald John Trump the ANTICHRIST? (Remember, You Heard it Here First!)

OK, this is a widely used ball of mud, I admit, but in this case there is actual special evidence that Donald John Trump is in fact the Anti-Christ and I am going to give you free advice on what to do about it. At completely no cost to you, I will explain why I am certain beyond the meaning of the English language to convey that, yes, Donald John Trump is in fact THE Anti-Christ. But I only present the evidence; you have to decide for yourself on if he is and how you can take advantage of this special investment opportunity.

First, let's take a close look at the Name of the Beast, 'Donald John Trump'. The numerical value of his name, in total, is 187. That is a very special number as seven is the number of God and thus 8 is 'ABOVE God' and what do we know about the AntiChrist other than that he exalts himself ABOVE GOD? And since the 8 precedes the 7, we also see that Trump places himself BEFORE GOD also! Key fact!

Also if you multiply 187 by 3.56 (the number of days in the old Chaldean Revised calendar divided by one hundred) we get 665.72, which rounded up = 666. OK, 'nuff said about his diabolical name. Things should be fairly obvious now.

But secondly, let us look at what Trump has done in this election, shall we? Months ago, long before the normally quiet and overlooked Indiana primary, Trump talked to Bobby Knight on the phone and got the man's endorsement before anyone else could get it. MONTHS BEFORE ANYONE REALIZED INDIANA WOULD STILL BE IN PLAY. All through this election, Trump has made fools of all the political pros who have predicted almost every month that one faux paus after another from Trump would knock him out of the election, but such silly things CANNOT ELIMINATE THE ANTICHRIST! Now which are we to believe, that Trump is just astronomically lucky, or a brilliant genius behind that abysmal tan job, or that HE IS THE BAALZEBUL? YOU DECIDE.

Thirdly, I present to you, Trumps hot wife, Melania. How could such an old fart like Trump, with his bad hair piece and spray tan get such a smoking hot babe like that? Right, SATAN IS THE ONLY RATIONAL EXPLANATION. Somehow Trump has the contract on Melania's soul and he wont let it go, this much is apparent.

Fourthly, the old TV series '666 Park Avenue' is about an old bald guy that runs an upscale hotel in NEW YORK CITY called 'The Drake' and this man is in fact, spoiler here, he is THE DEVIL. He specializes in giving people what they want FOR A PRICE. Sound familiar? What other NEW YORK CITY HOTEL OWNER GOES AROUND OFFERING PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY WHAT THEY WANT? HMMMM? Was this TV series just entertainment, or was it cleverly disguised ADVERTISEMENT FOR SATAN RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT?

Fifthly, Glenn Beck as we all know sits at the right hand of God and listens in on the conversations daily and then is good enough to share these things with us on his TV and radio show, for a subscription fee, and he has revealed to us, on his knees weeping really HUUUGE tears, that Ted Cruz was chosen BY GOD HIMSELF to lead America to the Promised Land. And Who is Opposing this Divinely Ordained Plan but Donald John Trump? I dont mean to cast aspersions at the SATANIC NEW YORK CITY HOTEL OWNER, but who else can oppose GOD but SATAN? Therefore, Becks message is not just about Cruz; it is also about Trump, who STANDS AGAINST GOD.

Is Donald John Trump in fact the GREAT SATAN? I dont know. I am not asserting that TRUMP IS THE ANTICHRIST (but he probably is) but I am only presenting the FACTS; YOU DECIDE.

But IF Trump is the ANTICHRIST, just imagine the investment opportunities that await you! Real estate in the Third World could sky rocket at any moment, so call now 1-666- 554-1212, that's 1-666-554-1212.

CALL NOW!

/sarc, yes,in case you were doubting, this was humor, not to be taken seriously, just in case anyone was wondering...yeah, sad we gotta say that these days
According to Baha'i guru Marco Rodin's Quantum Numerology, 187 is reducible to 7 (7+8+1= 16, 1+6=7), making the T-man merely equal to (not above) God. Your theory is hereby dismissed. :eusa_hand:

I think I am beginning to understand- the Anti-Christ can be ANYONE!

Yes, he can be anyone you dont like or someone you want to cash in on the reputation of.

Growing up in Texas and watching so many of these kinds of stupid ass 'So-and-so is the AntiChrist' kind of horse shit on Evangelical TV, I thought I would apply the 'logic' to Trump and just inoculate folks for this bitch before it gets out of the gate, lol.

So I gave it my best shot; how can we prove that Trump is the Anti-Christ in that special Southern Baptist way of thoughtin'?

Rereading the OP still gives me a chuckle because I forget what I wrote in about 3 minutes, lol. There are advantages to premature dementia; murder mystery novels never become obsolete and humor never gets old.

If you take the letters of Trump's name, and add the letters for PENTAGRAM (Satan's symbol), then add the letters for YOUR MOTHER SUCKS COCKS IN HELL, what you miraculously end up with is JIMBOWIE IS ONE STUPID MOTHERFUCKER!

It's true. You saw it here first.

Coming from someone that promotes Common Core? You calling ANYONE "stupid" is so fucking ironic.
You're such a stooge.

Common Core was developed at the state level with no federal dollars. It was enacted by just about every red state, save one or two, and lauded by such right wing luminaries as Jan Brewer, Bobby Jindal, and Mick Huckabee.

Then one day, the REAL Satan (Barack Obama) said, "Hey, I like Common Core, too!" and suddenly all the proles attending Hate Week were like, "Who put those Common Core posters up on the wall?!?!" and tore them down.

"We have always been at war with Eastasia Common Core."

:lol:

I realize it is too late to save those of you whose intellects have been dumbed down to the bandwidth of a bumper sticker, but why shoot your kids in the head, too?

According to Baha'i guru Marco Rodin's Quantum Numerology, 187 is reducible to 7 (7+8+1= 16, 1+6=7), making the T-man merely equal to (not above) God. Your theory is hereby dismissed. :eusa_hand:

But it is important to remember that Rodins numerological system is inward focused and takes the perspective of what the person thinks of reality as being reality.

And since the Anti-Christ merely thinks of himself as equal to God, not above Him, he would see that as his inner Truth. But his ACTIONS place him above God when he tries to edit God's Creation.

See it now?

Got it? Good.

:)

If you take the letters of Trump's name, and add the letters for PENTAGRAM (Satan's symbol), then add the letters for YOUR MOTHER SUCKS COCKS IN HELL, what you miraculously end up with is JIMBOWIE IS ONE STUPID MOTHERFUCKER!

Coming from someone that promotes Common Core? You calling ANYONE "stupid" is so fucking ironic.
You're such a stooge.

Common Core was developed at the state level with no federal dollars. It was enacted by just about every red state, save one or two, and lauded by such right wing luminaries as Jan Brewer, Bobby Jindal, and Mick Huckabee.

Then one day, the REAL Satan (Barack Obama) said, "Hey, I like Common Core, too!" and suddenly all the proles attending Hate Week were like, "Who put those Common Core posters up on the wall?!?!" and tore them down.

I realize it is too late to save those of you whose intellects have been dumbed down to the bandwidth of a bumper sticker, but why shoot your kids in the head, too?

OMG!!! You couldn't be more wrong even if you tried! Part of the Porkulus package was to bail out schools and one of the conditions was the coming change to educational standards and 45 states accepted the money. That standards turned out to be Common Core that was written by 5 "educators" that answer to no one and they seem to be commies. You need to Google "Dr Duke Pesta". He has been telling the truth about Communist Core and what a seedy way it was pushed on the states. Educate yourself. I have listened to a few of his lectures and it's beyond sickening.

Ironic beyond compare.

You're such a stooge.

OMG!!! You couldn't be more wrong even if you tried! Part of the Porkulus package was to bail out schools and one of the conditions was the coming change to educational standards and 45 states accepted the money. That standards turned out to be Common Core that was written by 5 "educators" that answer to no one and they seem to be commies. You need to Google "Dr Duke Pesta". He has been telling the truth about Communist Core and what a seedy way it was pushed on the states. Educate yourself. I have listened to a few of his lectures and it's beyond sickening.
No federal dollars were spent developing Common Core, retard.

State participation in Common Core is voluntary, and all the red states, save one or two, VOLUNTARILY enacted it.

Retard.

You're such a stooge.

OK, can we keep this thread on Dispensational Trump is the AntiChrist nonsense please?

The rubes hate Common Core because it focuses on critical thinking, and the poor bastards found out their kids are failing miserably, having been raised by credulous retards.

You're such a stooge.

State participation in Common Core is voluntary, and all the red states, save one or two, VOLUNTARILY enacted it.

Retard.

No, they were just given money AHEAD of time to accept the new standards. Voluntary? Do tell???

Federal Gov’t Issues Warning to State That Wants to Opt Out of Common Core

You're such a stooge.

Retard.

No, they were just given money AHEAD of time to accept the new standards. Voluntary? Do tell???

Now there is some supreme irony. The Right claims they want to abolish the federal Department of Education, and they want the federal government out of their educational process. They claim they want states to determine what is taught in their schools.

But now they are whining because they might lose federal money if they go their own way!

Hypocrites.

The rubes hate Common Core because it focuses on critical thinking, and the poor bastards found out their kids are failing miserably, having been raised by credulous retards.

Critical thinking where 2 plus 2 = 5 just so long as there is a consensus? The attitude and behavior reports that must be written on every student every day and recorded that will be available to any future employer? This system resembles the Communist China educational system. Don't even get me started on the sex education and queer acceptance that is in Communist Core as well. You need to do a little more research on this.

You're such a stooge.

Retard.

Now there is some supreme irony. The Right claims they want to abolish the federal Department of Education, and they want the federal government out of their educational process. They claim they want states to determine what is taught in their schools.

But now they are whining because they might lose federal money if they go their own way!

Hypocrites.

The states have plenty of money as they are incorporated. The State Of Texas.INC is sitting on a trillion dollars in assets according to the CAFR and that's just the state corporate office...doesn't even count what the cities, counties and towns are hoarding. It's time to audit these funds....ya think?

But it is important to remember that Rodins numerological system is inward focused and takes the perspective of what the person thinks of reality as being reality.

And since the Anti-Christ merely thinks of himself as equal to God, not above Him, he would see that as his inner Truth. But his ACTIONS place him above God when he tries to edit God's Creation.

See it now?

Got it? Good.

Listen, I refuse to get sucked into a lengthy debate on the nuances of your heretical theories.

I think Rev. Robert Tilton said it best:

Forum List

Back