How Many Republicans Are Pro Choice

No, it never became common in the old testament. However, human fetuses are not equal to born and breathing human beings/persons. Is that what you're trying to say?
They use to offer their children to Molech also. Infidelity led to an abortion by the priest.

No they are not. We have various laws about that and nobody ever challenged it from a constitutional point of view. For instance seat belt laws do what? They protect you from harm of an accident. It's your body. How is the law allowed to determine what you must do to protect your own body? Biden tried to force people to take the vaccine or lose their job. The court ruled it is only constitutional to mandate that if you work in a healthcare facility, work for government, or in the armed services. Apparently the Supreme Court disagrees with you. You do not have the right to do with your body as you wish.
Wrong. The penalty was too severe. Maybe you should enlist and refuse an order to be vaccinated. You will be punished.

ray From Clevelandl
And that's the point I was making. Whether ending the life of a fetus is murder or not is an individual opinion, which of course you and everybody else are entitled to. It's why I'm more or less pro-choice. A fetus being a human life is between you and your God--not you and your government. It's all a matter of what you believe.
You’re literally stating the dilemma any law written outlawing abortion faces. The only way to arrive at anything sensible, is to keep “ god” out of it. The hypocrites who support capital punishment are examples of the contradictions.

You literally use slavery - where human beings were the victim of prejudice and legal discrimination to the extent of being denied personhood - as an excuse to deny personhood, promote prejudice, and have legal discrimination against the unborn.

Slavery was wrong because innocent human beings were reduced to the property of others... and you want human beings to be reduced to the property of others.

You pro-aborts are as rotten as promoters of slavery could ever be, but don't literally copy the position of the slavers and pretend you're somehow the opposite - that's beyond disgusting.
Of course you just made up your own shit. I said no such thing. Obviously you know that. You didn’t quote me.

You literally use slavery - where human beings were the victim of prejudice and legal discrimination to the extent of being denied personhood - as an excuse to deny personhood, promote prejudice, and have legal discrimination against the unborn.

Slavery was wrong because innocent human beings were reduced to the property of others... and you want human beings to be reduced to the property of others.

You pro-aborts are as rotten as promoters of slavery could ever be, but don't literally copy the position of the slavers and pretend you're somehow the opposite - that's beyond disgusting.
I have no idea what your bogus point is. Slavery was dehumanizing. When you deny a woman’s right to chose with no exceptions, you’re dehumanizing pregnant woman.
The Nazis party did it to entire populations, and so called pro lifer hypocrites are doing it to the mostly poor who find themselves in the same situation as wealthier women who will just travel elsewhere to get medical care.

What I really can’t stand are republican men who oppose abortion. Talk about self righteous douche bags. Female pro-lifers I can give more credibility to.

But let’s face it: republican men are anti-abortion until they unintentionally get a woman pregnant. This is all the more true if it is some fling. They won’t admit it out loud but it’s true. That’s the level of immaturity we are dealing with.

The majority of the pro-life movement is women. You just hate women, so you're ignoring that fact.

The majority of the pro-life movement is women. You just hate women, so you're ignoring that fact.
You fail to acknowledge that the majority of WOMEN are pro choice. 55% of the pubic are pro choice. When you start putting in exceptions for abortion, it’s much higher. Life of the mother, rape and incest, especially children and the percent gets higher. You can easily move the percent very high when extreme examples are presented. It’s bogus to make simple unqualified statements.

You fail to acknowledge that the majority of WOMEN are pro choice. 55% of the pubic are pro choice. When you start putting in exceptions for abortion, it’s much higher. Life of the mother, rape and incest, especially children and the percent gets higher. You can easily move the percent very high when extreme examples are presented. It’s bogus to make simple unqualified statements.

Doesn't change the fact that the majority of the pro-life movement is women. You hate women, so I can see how this bothers you, but facts are facts.

Doesn't change the fact that the majority of the pro-life movement is women. You hate women, so I can see how this bothers you, but facts are facts.
Really ? Where is your made up stat that says the majority of pro lifers are woman. You’re FOS. The majority of pro choice are woman. You seem to hate women. No pole shows the majority of pro-lifers are women….you have no response do you…..

…..but most women are pro choice according to this poll.

And? Assuming the poll is correct, it still has nothing to do with the fact that the majority of the pro-life movement is women. Seems like your hatred for women is making you stupid

ray From Clevelandl

You’re literally stating the dilemma any law written outlawing abortion faces. The only way to arrive at anything sensible, is to keep “ god” out of it. The hypocrites who support capital punishment are examples of the contradictions.
and keep government out of it.

Forum List

Back