How many white supremacists are there?

Oh really. Now what racist shit did he say a half century ago? Dementia said racist shit just a couple years ago, including "you're not really black unless you vote for me." So yes, Dementia is the one who said racist shit right now, not Trump unless you can prove me wrong.
I also think if you vote for Republicans and you're black that you're a sellout because Republicans are even bigger racists than moderate democrats. I can understand why someone would prefer not to vote but not why a black person would vote for a Republican unless they were incredibly ignorant or stupid.
I thought you blacks adhered to the teachings of MLK when he said things like being judged by the content of your character instead of the color of your skin. Do you really think out of the hundreds of people to pick from, Whorris was picked because the content of her character? She slept her way to where she is. She's half Indian and half Jamaican.
You keep talking about Biden while ignoring that Trump pushed the notion that Obama wasn't really American, was in fact Kenyan and thus ineligible to be President. And what's wrong with Indian/Jamaicans? I'm Indian/Chinese and Jamaican myself.

In what way? Are we threatening Supreme Court judges if they rule against our beliefs? How many right wingers were there at the last three nationwide riots in this country? What are right wing terrorist threatening?

View attachment 645820

Americans are engaging in peaceful protest against an unpopular decision

What are RW terrorists threatening?

Walmarts frequented by Mexicans
Supermarkets frequented by Blacks
Government buildings

People just need to realize what your globalist masters mean by "White Supremacist".

If a person happens to be born with a fair complexion and falls even the tiniest bit short of groveling in absolute abject shame over it, they are a "white supremacist".

People just need to realize what your globalist masters mean by "White Supremacist".

If a person happens to be born with a fair complexion and falls even the tiniest bit short of groveling in absolute abject shame over it, they are a "white supremacist".
or if they shoot up a Supermarket

or if they shoot up a Supermarket
The problem here is that the media has trained you to support the application of the term in BOTH instances rather than just the latter.

That all you low IQ leftists on this board are painting with SUCH a broad brush in all the threads on this event is ridiculous beyond words.

THere is a thread about what the shooter's penalty should be. Do you see ANY conservative posters here saying he should get off?" If not, then why do you stupid, repulsive shits keep insisting it is some sort of conservative trait?

Grow the fuck up and learn to analyze issues instead of just fighting your childish little internecine war for once.

Interesting take from the boyfriend
Rather than apologize for her statement, he threatened to beat up the driver
That is the way racists are

He didn't ask her to get out, nor did he ask the boyfriend what he thought.
He told the girl to get out of his car.

The boyfriend could put a whooping on the curb, while she waved at driver leaving, if they were so inclined.
Leaving the scene would make what the boyfriend thought irrelevant, and just as stranded.

It might be funny ... But I wouldn't really call it interesting ... :auiqs.jpg:

The problem here is that the media has trained you to support the application of the term in BOTH instances rather than just the latter.

That all you low IQ leftists on this board are painting with SUCH a broad brush in all the threads on this event is ridiculous beyond words.

THere is a thread about what the shooter's penalty should be. Do you see ANY conservative posters here saying he should get off?" If not, then why do you stupid, repulsive shits keep insisting it is some sort of conservative trait?

Grow the fuck up and learn to analyze issues instead of just fighting your childish little internecine war for once.
There are obviously different scales of racism. But the casual racist contributes to the delusions of the guy who shoots up the supermarket

Americans are engaging in peaceful protest against an unpopular decision

What are RW terrorists threatening?

Walmarts frequented by Mexicans
Supermarkets frequented by Blacks
Government buildings
No. Leftists are protesting ILLEGALLY - threatening the lives of justices if they refuse to submit to liberal position. That is undermining the Supreme Court (in addition to breaking the law), and is a threat to our democracy.

The FBI should round up every last one of the leftists breaking the law and put them in jail, just like they did the Jan 6 protestors.

I ask how many w.s. there are, and you make a post talking about how bad w.s. are.
Why do you believe there are precise criteria by which "white supremacists" can be definitively identified? Some are more blatant than others, some more furtive, some tacitly share agenda and prejudices, and some naïvely swallow paranoid conspiracy hoaxes such as "replacement" nonsense.

The vital thing is that white supremacism be unambiguously rejected and condemned by anyone in a position of power who is associated (even if they are in denial) with it.

When Representative Cheney, who had been in the House GOP leadership, states,

"The House GOP leadership has enabled white nationalism, white supremacy, and anti-semitism. History has taught us that what begins with words ends in far worse. @GOP leaders must renounce and reject these views and those who hold them."
where is the harm in the House GOP leadership doing just that?

Why wouldn't they?

No. Leftists are protesting ILLEGALLY - threatening the lives of justices if they refuse to submit to liberal position. That is undermining the Supreme Court (in addition to breaking the law), and is a threat to our democracy.

The FBI should round up every last one of the leftists breaking the law and put them in jail, just like they did the Jan 6 protestors.
Hey Lisa

Ever notice all the negroes they use in advertising today?

We need to ignore that supermarket stuff and concentrate on what is important

Hey Lisa

The leftists ^^^ revert to nasty sarcasm in order to deflect from the truth. I point out how the leftists are protesting illegally in front of the justices’ homes, and that they should be arrested and jailed just like the 1/6 trespassers, so Instead of acknowledging the disparate treatment by the FBI depending on what one’s politics is, it’s mock, mock, mock, and by misstating the situation.

White supremacists are on the fringe of society, and few in number. The main threat are the far leftists as they try to bring down our country’s institutions, and teach our children that we are a racist country.

As far as the disproportionate number of blacks on advertising material, that’s a sign of the overcompensation being done. The bigger concern is when our president announces “no whites will be considered!” when looking to fill important roles.

So that we can even have an idea how much of a POLITICAL factor they are, or are not.
It all depends on one's definition of "White Supremacist."

If one is referring to a loser who spouts ugly racial epithets and may even commit violence, then they are very, very, very few. Their political power is almost non-existent.

If one is referring to normal people who would never use ugly racial epithets and who genuinely believe in equal rights (not special rights) for everyone BUT sincerely feel that the nation is better off for everyone if the nation remains a predominately Caucasian nation, then they are numerous, perhaps even the majority of Caucasians (even the younger ones).

Although most of these nice "White Supremacists" may be Republicans, there are also many Democrats who are nice "White Supremacists." They are often referred to as the blue collar Dems.

Hey Lisa

Or should we ignore the parade stuff when a BLACK SUPREMACIST kills whites? Because all the media did was say the guy was mentally ill, and we haven’t heard much since.

There are obviously different scales of racism. But the casual racist contributes to the delusions of the guy who shoots up the supermarket
There is old fashioned, mouth breathing, knuckle dragging, paranoid, ignorant racism. And then there is the enabling of racism, not the same, but every bit as bad. And more insidious. That's what we've seen from the Right for a long time, on a wide fucking scale. Like in here, constantly.

The Left has its own role in this problem. But that's for another thread.

It’s troublesome that the president would denounce a ”racially motivated attack by a white supremacist” and not the same about the criminal black thug who was out on bail after attempting to murder his Baby Mama, and then killed half a dozen whites.

This country is in trouble when excuses are made for horrific crimes by blacks and there is laser focus on any whites’ actions. The obvious example is how more was made of a white teen who broke curfew (He broke curfew! He shouldn’t have been there!) than the black racist who intentionally murdered six people, and was aiming for more.

DHBgEUKVYAAqfwc
Holding a tiki torch makes one a “white supremacist”?

There is old fashioned, mouth breathing, knuckle dragging, paranoid, ignorant racism. And then there is the enabling of racism, not the same, but every bit as bad. And more insidious. That's what we've seen from the Right for a long time, on a wide fucking scale. Like in here, constantly.

The Left has its own role in this problem. But that's for another thread.
I see more virulent anti-white racism (and antisemitism) on this forum than anti-black racism, and it comes almost exclusively from the left. Don’t kid yourselves that you’re morally superior. ALL racism is bad, and decisions that are made with a specific skin color a required factor is not acceptable.

Holding a tiki torch makes one a “white supremacist”?
Is that the Charlottesville rally? Wasn’t that like five years ago? If white supremacists were really so large in number, and so large a threat, wouldn’t we be hearing about various rallies every other week?

I see more virulent anti-white racism (and antisemitism) on this forum than anti-black racism, and it comes almost exclusively from the left.
You are delusional. Or lying. Or blind.

Go ahead and show me posts like this in the other direction.

DJT for Life said:
This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Preacher said:
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Theowl32 said:
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Snouter said:
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
007 said:
Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.
Death Angel said:
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Meathead said:
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
BrokeLoser said:
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
White_MAGA_Man said:
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Flash said:
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Pete7469 said:
Theowl32 said:
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
MacTheKnife said:
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Tijn Von Ingersleben said:
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
Frannie said:
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Vigilante said:
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
miketx said:
Engage me and die, n'gr.
DigitalDrifter said:
Folks, you couldn't today pay me enough to live anywhere near a large black population.
WillPower said:
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
TheGreenHornet said:
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
The Purge said:
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
Terri4Trump said:
Fuck off House Negro. Shine my boots bitch
Infallible Arbiter said:
Monkey's are more civilized than many blacks -
Quit insulting monkeys.
White Power Matters said:
You're talking about balkanization. I'm all for it. I'm also for restoring the 1790 Naturalization Act, the very first legislation by the first Congress making only White people U.S. Citizens.
Tipsycatlover said:
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
BrokeLoser said:
Why do blacks behave the way they do?
Genetic deficiencies...proven the world over. Dark people need whitey to lead....PERIOD
harmonica said:
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
SassyIrishLass said:
Cain was one black life that did matter
Deplorable Yankee said:
Video emerges of the carjacking that killed an Uber Eats driver this week. The girls were arrested and are ages monkey and chimp
Sunni Man said:
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.
TheGreenHornet said:
Ever wonder why blacks are so sensitive about being compared to monkeys? hehheh obviously the truth can be painful.
See, coloreds like that monkey have no value. They're worthless. It should be legal for the cop to simply draw his weapon and shoot him in his fat fucking face...
Just White peoples existence is a constant reminder to blacks that they are very inferior
Everybody knows black people fuck everything up and make the value go down.
If only you could just quit being black.
But you can't.....DARKIE!!!
:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back