🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How many will it take before the West WAKES THE F**K UP???

And if the perpetrators weren't immigrants? What then?

What does 'waking the fuck up' entail? Camps?

Apparently bucs agrees with Trumpery that all Muslims should be barred from the US.

When Trumpery was asked how he would do that, he answered that he would ask the religion of travelers before allowing them in.

:rolleyes:

The man is a maniac, a modern day Hitler.

The wall, barring Muslims, promoting violence, attacking women and a respected reporter over and over. Oh, and demanding that he be given control over questions that he is asked. Suing anyone who speaks poorly of him. How can this guy be sane?

Lets not forget the intentional, targeted reprisal killings of children.

Actually, he would encourage killing entire families of terrorist.

Which is what we should do.

So you're advocating the targetted reprisal killings of non-combatant women and children.....on purpose. Where we find them and kill them.

Okay......shall with start with William McVeigh and Mildred Frazer....Tim McVeigh's parents? Do we wipe out whatever neighborhood they are living in, or just break into their homes and shoot them in the face?

C'mon folks. If we're 'taking the gloves' off and telling 'PC' to go fuck itself, then get specific. What does 'waking the fuck up entail'? Camps?

If so, what kind? Lets here your honest proposals.

Apparently bucs agrees with Trumpery that all Muslims should be barred from the US.

When Trumpery was asked how he would do that, he answered that he would ask the religion of travelers before allowing them in.

:rolleyes:

The wall, barring Muslims, promoting violence, attacking women and a respected reporter over and over. Oh, and demanding that he be given control over questions that he is asked. Suing anyone who speaks poorly of him. How can this guy be sane?

So you're advocating the targetted reprisal killings of non-combatant women and children.....on purpose. Where we find them and kill them.

Okay......shall with start with William McVeigh and Mildred Frazer....Tim McVeigh's parents? Do we wipe out whatever neighborhood they are living in, or just break into their homes and shoot them in the face?

You are wasting your time trying to debate with hardcore fascists like Lucy. This afternoon she invented a friend who lost both her legs in the Brussels bombing. She would like to see remaining Jews put in the ovens,she would like to sterilise all blacks and kill all muslims.
Thats where her final solution is.

I havent actually seen one constructive suggestion on dealing with isis on this board. I suspect that is because a lot of posters are just not very bright and dont do thought.
I dont even think that they want to sort out the issue. They need a bogeyman to hate.

Lets kill isis by ,er, pissing off every moderate muslim in the world. Smart !!

Anyway lets bomb Belgium !!

You are wasting your time trying to debate with hardcore fascists like Lucy. This afternoon she invented a friend who lost both her legs in the Brussels bombing. She would like to see remaining Jews put in the ovens,she would like to sterilise all blacks and kill all muslims.

I havent actually seen one constructive suggestion on dealing with isis on this board. I suspect that is because a lot of posters are just not very bright and dont do thought.
I dont even think that they want to sort out the issue. They need a bogeyman to hate.

I haven't seen anything that would lead me to believe that Lucy is a hardcore fascist. But she certainly doesn't mother her own claims.....abandoning those poor pieces of shit the moment she's challenged to get specific.

I haven't seen anything that would lead me to believe that Lucy is a hardcore fascist. But she certainly doesn't mother her own claims.....abandoning those poor pieces of shit the moment she's challenged to get specific.
Check this out.
Four Suspects in Custody in NY Park Gang Rape

Check this out.

Wow. That's pretty fucking awful.

Lucy Hamilton said:
Not all of them, only one's like this freak need chemically castrating, ALL the others should just be sterilised, including the women, there's enough of them already, breeding like rabbits and essentially all Welfare Kings and Queens and the kidlets essentially to grow up like the adults....90% of them completely useless to ANY society.

I have already said several times, the ENTIRE African Continent should have been sterilised 30 years ago. This also would have helped very much with the Population problem there and also reduced many problems they've had since Africa was STUPIDLY De-Colonised.

Okay. I stand corrected, Tommy. Well played.

C'mon folks. If we're 'taking the gloves' off and telling 'PC' to go fuck itself, then get specific. What does 'waking the fuck up entail'? Camps?

Maybe. Left winger FDR used camps against the Germans and Japanese in WW2. So that's an idea.

I do think a US born Muslim citizen is different. Less chance statistically of being radical. Some maybe. But smaller chance.

A Muslim from overseas wanting to come here? I say no. Freeze it. But if not that....an intense vetting. Must take 3 polygraphs done by federal LE. You fail just 1....no entry. We will need to hire more Feds to do it. But....hey...jobs!

So.....freeze all Muslim migration. Hire the Feds and set up the polygraph entry program for Muslims. Then....identify all nations of radicalism and prepare for the inevitable: Muslims lying about being Muslim. Eventually we'd have to use a matrix to determine who gets the strict vetting. Religion. National origin. All that stuff.

As for Muslim citizens? They have Constitutional rights. We may need some historical judge rulings. When does simply being Muslim equate to lawful reasonable suspicion for terror surveillance? We certainly aren't there yet for our CITIZENS. But our unchecked migrants?? I say we are there.

The border must be sealed. Pull our troops from non vital bases around the world. Activate and rotate national guard units and seal the border. It simply must be done.

Use money saved from fewer troops overseas to boost the Coast Guard and intensify port security.

Begin undercover surveillance of mosques. But...also send UC officers to Christian and Buddhist churches so it's legal. You can't profile a specific religion but you can profile religion in itself if intell says religious radicals are planning attacks. Just like you can't profile a race...but race can be used as part of an overall profile of a suspect description.

Honest enough?

As long as it happens "there" and not "here" the left has little problems with it...what they can't grasp is it will eventually come "here"

It won't matter if it happens in the US.

September 11, 2001 already happened and they still have their head buried in the sand.

I keep telling people, progressive turds will never come around, they will never "wake up". They are all in with Islam. They even defend the Koran now. They will use up every excuse, they will place blame on Christians, republicans, Bush, capitalism, the Crusades, .....anything except the batshit crazy religion that has brought so much misery, death and destruction around the world.

An airport and subway bombed. Dozens dead. Just another one huh?? How many more of these will it take before we in the West wake the fuck up?? Mass unchecked migration allows this shit in. Those who embrace this open border shit are as much at fault as those carrying the attacks out.

What if this had been Chicago or NY? Would we see it differently??

Does Trump's idea of halting Muslim immigration temporarily still sound stupid??
The ignorance, fear, hate, stupidity, and bigotry practiced by you and most other craven conservatives represents a victory for the terrorists, and your lies serve only to foster further acts of terror.

Islam is not ‘responsible’ for the terrorist attacks, immigrants are not ‘responsible’ for the terrorist attacks, and Muslims as a class of persons are not ‘responsible’ for the terrorist attacks.

The real question is when will you and other hateful, clueless conservatives wake up to the fact that your lies and bigotry are exactly the response the terrorists seek to provoke.

An airport and subway bombed. Dozens dead. Just another one huh?? How many more of these will it take before we in the West wake the fuck up?? Mass unchecked migration allows this shit in. Those who embrace this open border shit are as much at fault as those carrying the attacks out.

Does Trump's idea of halting Muslim immigration temporarily still sound stupid??
The ignorance, fear, hate, stupidity, and bigotry practiced by you and most other craven conservatives represents a victory for the terrorists, and your lies serve only to foster further acts of terror.

Islam is not ‘responsible’ for the terrorist attacks, immigrants are not ‘responsible’ for the terrorist attacks, and Muslims as a class of persons are not ‘responsible’ for the terrorist attacks.

The real question is when will you and other hateful, clueless conservatives wake up to the fact that your lies and bigotry are exactly the response the terrorists seek to provoke.

Blah blah blah blah. The liberal act is old and tired.

Maybe. Left winger FDR used camps against the Germans and Japanese in WW2. So that's an idea.

Its a terrible idea. Its a national embarrassment and an unmitigated blunder. And you're suggestion is that we do the exact same thing again?

I do think a US born Muslim citizen is different. Less chance statistically of being radical. Some maybe. But smaller chance.

A Muslim from overseas wanting to come here? I say no. Freeze it. But if not that....an intense vetting. Must take 3 polygraphs done by federal LE. You fail just 1....no entry. We will need to hire more Feds to do it. But....hey...jobs!

So.....freeze all Muslim migration. Hire the Feds and set up the polygraph entry program for Muslims. Then....identify all nations of radicalism and prepare for the inevitable: Muslims lying about being Muslim. Eventually we'd have to use a matrix to determine who gets the strict vetting. Religion. National origin. All that stuff.

As for Muslim citizens? They have Constitutional rights. We may need some historical judge rulings. When does simply being Muslim equate to lawful reasonable suspicion for terror surveillance? We certainly aren't there yet for our CITIZENS. But our unchecked migrants?? I say we are there.

The border must be sealed. Pull our troops from non vital bases around the world. Activate and rotate national guard units and seal the border. It simply must be done.

Use money saved from fewer troops overseas to boost the Coast Guard and intensify port security.

Begin undercover surveillance of mosques. But...also send UC officers to Christian and Buddhist churches so it's legal. You can't profile a specific religion but you can profile religion in itself if intell says religious radicals are planning attacks. Just like you can't profile a race...but race can be used as part of an overall profile of a suspect description.

Honest enough?

So fortress America......where we retreat and huddle in fear. All while creating camps to put Muslims who have committed no crime into.....until what? Remember, we're not at war with a religion. So what would be the conditions for the release of people interned for no crime.....based solely on their religion?

Its a terrible idea. Its a national embarrassment and an unmitigated blunder. And you're suggestion is that we do the exact same thing again?

Honest enough?

So fortress America......where we retreat and huddle in fear. All while creating camps to put Muslims who have committed no crime into.....until what? Remember, we're not at war with a religion. So what would be the conditions for the release of people interned for no crime.....based solely on their religion?

I said maybe. Obviously you can't do it without reasonable suspicion. That's a subjective standard.

Fortress America?? Secure it. Yes. Why is that so bad? WHY is it so bad to control our border and know exactly who and what comes in?? Why do you guys have such a problem with that???

America is NOT the planets public park...open to all...come one come all. Please come....but we need to know who you are.

Honest enough?

I said maybe. Obviously you can't do it without reasonable suspicion. That's a subjective standard.

A reasonable suspicion of what? Being Muslim? They couldn't be held in the US, as US law applies. And they'd need to be charged with something. 'Reasonable Suspicion' isn't a standard of punishment. So.....expand Guantanamo?

Fortress America?? Secure it. Yes. Why is that so bad? WHY is it so bad to control our border and know exactly who and what comes in?? Why do you guys have such a problem with that???

You're talking about securing 10,000 miles of national border and coast line. That's ludicrously complicated. And wouldn't necessarily solve the problems you claim we face. As its American citizens who self radicalize that have done the most in terms of US attacks...outside 911.

Oh there will be calls for blood for a little while then it will be back to ignoring the problem. I'm expecting the year will come when the words "Happy 9/11 Day" spews out of peoples mouths.

Honest enough?

A reasonable suspicion of what? Being Muslim? They couldn't be held in the US, as US law applies. And they'd need to be charged with something. 'Reasonable Suspicion' isn't a standard of punishment. So.....expand Guantanamo?

You're talking about securing 10,000 miles of national border and coast line. That's ludicrously complicated. And wouldn't necessarily solve the problems you claim we face. As its American citizens who self radicalize that have done the most in terms of US attacks...outside 911.

You can detain on reasonable suspicion alone to investigate. The suspicion would be of terrorist activity. Being Muslim alone doesn't meet that standard. Yet anyway. That's why I suggested surveillance. Develop intell. If a mosque is preaching terror...then reasonable suspicion probably exists for all members to be vetted. A bit extreme? Maybe.

Yes securing our border is a huge task. But so was going to the moon and defeating the Nazis. We can do it. We would have to scale back in other areas. May have to pull troops from Europe and tell the EU they will have to start protecting themselves now.

Oh there will be calls for blood for a little while then it will be back to ignoring the problem. I'm expecting the year will come when the words "Happy 9/11 Day" spews out of peoples mouths.

Oh man...exactly right. People don't acknowledge how much horror and bloodshed led to July 4th 1776. Now it's fireworks and hot dogs.

9-11 will become that.

Oh man...exactly right. People don't acknowledge how much horror and bloodshed led to July 4th 1776. Now it's fireworks and hot dogs.

9-11 will become that.
For me its "Happy Memorial Day"that crap sets my teeth on edge.

I don't disagree but I would think anti gun people could ask the same questions? Only we are killing ourselves in all those cities.

How many more rampages till we pass common sense gun legislation.

I mean, just temporarily.

As long as it happens "there" and not "here" the left has little problems with it...what they can't grasp is it will eventually come "here"

It won't matter if it happens in the US.

September 11, 2001 already happened and they still have their head buried in the sand.

I keep telling people, progressive turds will never come around, they will never "wake up". They are all in with Islam. They even defend the Koran now. They will use up every excuse, they will place blame on Christians, republicans, Bush, capitalism, the Crusades, .....anything except the batshit crazy religion that has brought so much misery, death and destruction around the world.

Was there a "progressive turd" in the WH at 9/11? No, that was a recovering alcoholic that was being lead around like a puppy dog by his Vice and some sketchy advisers.

LET'S INVADE THE WRONG COUNTRY, JUST FOR THE HECK OF IT!

Check this out.

Wow. That's pretty fucking awful.

Lucy Hamilton said:
Not all of them, only one's like this freak need chemically castrating, ALL the others should just be sterilised, including the women, there's enough of them already, breeding like rabbits and essentially all Welfare Kings and Queens and the kidlets essentially to grow up like the adults....90% of them completely useless to ANY society.

I have already said several times, the ENTIRE African Continent should have been sterilised 30 years ago. This also would have helped very much with the Population problem there and also reduced many problems they've had since Africa was STUPIDLY De-Colonised.

Okay. I stand corrected, Tommy. Well played.

Is it as awful as the well known Troll having SUCH A SICK MIND, to suggest that I make up that my friends younger sister got her legs blown off today?

He's a sick Troll, facts aren't his strong point, I'm sure many people at this forum can attest to this.

I posted VERY early in my main thread that she had let us know she couldn't account for her younger sister who might be at the Metro, but she was hoping she wasn't....well unfortunately she was.

Forum List

Back