🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How many will it take before the West WAKES THE F**K UP???

The West needs to break from the stupid "no profiling anybody" restraints, go into the mosques and find out what's going on.

They raided one in France and found it chock full of weapons. Get the bulldozers.

Exactly we need to go hardcore, bulldozers and flame-throwers etc....no more pussy-footing and Fuck the UN, Fuck the Human Rights Groups and Fuck Political Correctness.

Either we go hardcore, or we pussy-foot around, meanwhile during the latter the POS are secretly gaining strength and then half of us will end up getting killed.

You just went into full authoritarian, white genocide mode. Trump supporter?

You're an ISIS sympathizer.

That's right captain binary.

They think if we just leave them alone they will leave us alone. That is such short sighted idealistic thinking.
As long as it happens "there" and not "here" the left has little problems with it...what they can't grasp is it will eventually come "here"
They need for people to get killed here before they admit there is a problem which should be dealt with.

It's all part of their living in a safe little cocoon, if they don't see it then it's not happening
The Paris attacks were carried out by Belgian Muslims. Are we supposed to invade Belgium?

I would level the neighborhood where these people come from.

Of course you would. Trump for president!

They think if we just leave them alone they will leave us alone. That is such short sighted idealistic thinking.
As long as it happens "there" and not "here" the left has little problems with it...what they can't grasp is it will eventually come "here"
They need for people to get killed here before they admit there is a problem which should be dealt with.

It's all part of their living in a safe little cocoon, if they don't see it then it's not happening
The Paris attacks were carried out by Belgian Muslims. Are we supposed to invade Belgium?

And take out all of their families? This you Donald?

The moment anyone would call for immigration moratoriums, or profiling, or other measures, the left would be out in the streets shrieking about how you are Hitler, and how you are a hater, etc.

Lets face it, the left, which is a minority of the people, keeps us constantly just spinning our wheels.

No, the Do Nothing GOP Congress keeps us spinning our wheels.
An airport and subway bombed. Dozens dead. Just another one huh?? How many more of these will it take before we in the West wake the fuck up?? Mass unchecked migration allows this shit in. Those who embrace this open border shit are as much at fault as those carrying the attacks out.

What if this had been Chicago or NY? Would we see it differently??

Does Trump's idea of halting Muslim immigration temporarily still sound stupid??

IOW, because of Westboro, all baptists should be banned?

Because so many gun owners shoot innocent people, all guns and gun owners should be banned?

The list goes on, but you get the gist.

Your fear is a big win for the terrorists.

actually ---your post does not seem to have a gist------I am not sure if your
tongue is in your cheek or your head is up your ass

Well then, allow me to explain -

IMO, we should go after terrorists instead of what RWNJs want, which is to kill everyone in hopes they accidentally kill a bad guy.
What you refer to as RWNJ is more a psychological problem that a person of any affiliation or political bent can have. Killing all to get one is crazy

So stopping all of a religious group from immigrating is also part of this mentality?

If that religious group is practicing a form of worship that involves blowing themselves and other up..hell yeah. Japan sure as shit isn't dealing with the garbage we're dealing with now.

Guy blown himself up at the American Airlines counter

Move along, nothing to see here

-Geaux
No security checks in that part of the airport apparently. Unbelievable.

Name an airport anywhere in the world that has security before or at the check-in desk. Do we push it back to the parking garage now?
In Europe, yes we should. This isn't the first attempt to blow up people at the check in area.

The West needs to break from the stupid "no profiling anybody" restraints, go into the mosques and find out what's going on.

They raided one in France and found it chock full of weapons. Get the bulldozers.

Exactly we need to go hardcore, bulldozers and flame-throwers etc....no more pussy-footing and Fuck the UN, Fuck the Human Rights Groups and Fuck Political Correctness.

Either we go hardcore, or we pussy-foot around, meanwhile during the latter the POS are secretly gaining strength and then half of us will end up getting killed.

You just went into full authoritarian, white genocide mode. Trump supporter?

You're an ISIS sympathizer.

That's right captain binary.

I'm exactly right.

An airport and subway bombed. Dozens dead. Just another one huh?? How many more of these will it take before we in the West wake the fuck up?? Mass unchecked migration allows this shit in. Those who embrace this open border shit are as much at fault as those carrying the attacks out.

Does Trump's idea of halting Muslim immigration temporarily still sound stupid??

And if the perpetrators weren't immigrants? What then?

What does 'waking the fuck up' entail? Camps?

Apparently bucs agrees with Trumpery that all Muslims should be barred from the US.

When Trumpery was asked how he would do that, he answered that he would ask the religion of travelers before allowing them in.

:rolleyes:

The man is a maniac, a modern day Hitler.

The wall, barring Muslims, promoting violence, attacking women and a respected reporter over and over. Oh, and demanding that he be given control over questions that he is asked. Suing anyone who speaks poorly of him. How can this guy be sane?

Lets not forget the intentional, targeted reprisal killings of children.

Actually, he would encourage killing entire families of terrorist.

Which is what we should do.

Yes.

Apparently bucs agrees with Trumpery that all Muslims should be barred from the US.

When Trumpery was asked how he would do that, he answered that he would ask the religion of travelers before allowing them in.

The wall, barring Muslims, promoting violence, attacking women and a respected reporter over and over. Oh, and demanding that he be given control over questions that he is asked. Suing anyone who speaks poorly of him. How can this guy be sane?

Which breaks international law. But you and Phrump are okay with that.

Do the terrorists adhere to International Law?

We are already woke up, people like you and I....it's all the Leftist Politically Correct crowd and the Leftist MSM that is the fundamental problem, either apologists or heads in the sand.

sorry Lucy----I can't help myself------I cannot resist knocking a congenital RIGHTEST------your "people like you and I" is incorrect grammatically----
correct is "people like you and me...."

We are already woke up, people like you and I....it's all the Leftist Politically Correct crowd and the Leftist MSM that is the fundamental problem, either apologists or heads in the sand.

sorry Lucy----I can't help myself------I cannot resist knocking a congenital RIGHTEST------your "people like you and I" is incorrect grammatically----
Not if you live vicariously...

The moment anyone would call for immigration moratoriums, or profiling, or other measures, the left would be out in the streets shrieking about how you are Hitler, and how you are a hater, etc.

Lets face it, the left, which is a minority of the people, keeps us constantly just spinning our wheels.

No, the Do Nothing GOP Congress keeps us spinning our wheels.
IOW, because of Westboro, all baptists should be banned?

Because so many gun owners shoot innocent people, all guns and gun owners should be banned?

The list goes on, but you get the gist.

Your fear is a big win for the terrorists.

actually ---your post does not seem to have a gist------I am not sure if your
tongue is in your cheek or your head is up your ass

Well then, allow me to explain -

IMO, we should go after terrorists instead of what RWNJs want, which is to kill everyone in hopes they accidentally kill a bad guy.
What you refer to as RWNJ is more a psychological problem that a person of any affiliation or political bent can have. Killing all to get one is crazy

So stopping all of a religious group from immigrating is also part of this mentality?

If that religious group is practicing a form of worship that involves blowing themselves and other up..hell yeah. Japan sure as shit isn't dealing with the garbage we're dealing with now.

koshersalami is MAKING A VALID point------the barred thing would be an
IDEOLOGY which advocates the violent over-throw of the USA government.

Not if you live vicariously...

if you kept your buttocks covered in accordance with accepted civilized behavior----
your mind would not wander to the perverse

No thank you, this has always confused me "you and I" or "you and me", so it's "you and me" okay good. I now remember this.

No thank you, this has always confused me "you and I" or "you and me", so it's "you and me" okay good. I now remember this.

while we are in the writing/remedial room-----le me remind you----The use of the word "this" can be confusing. You have used it as to as an OBJECT OF A VERB-----your sentence is in skeleton form "I REMEMBER THIS. In casual
expression, your sentence is ok because just what "this" is ---is understood.
But in a more formal mode-----THIS is an adjective which must modify a subject.
An example would be "I remember this point of grammar". In this EXAMPLE---the adjective "this" modifies "point of grammar" Sorry Lucy-----this kind of stuff paid my college tuition LONG LONG AGO

They don't even have a problem with it when it happens here. Obama wasn't fazed a bit in proceeding with his plan to import 10,000 muzzie savages after the killings in San Bernardino.

The only thing the savages understand is death, if death is their goal then give it to them, give it to them and anyone supporting them. It's past time to stop fucking around with these animals.

What are you suggesting....specifically?

Why? What do you hope to accomplish?

Yes.

Lets get specific. What kind of camps? Who are we putting in this camps? And what do we do with them once they are there?

Specifically. If you're done 'pussy footing' then there's on point in remaining uselessly vague.

Do the terrorists adhere to International Law?

Do their actions define *our* actions?

Forum List

Back