How Much Bad News Will It Take For Magadonia To Accept What Is Happening? Can and Will It Ever Accept Another Trump Loss?

Procrustes Stretched

"intuition and imagination and intelligence"
Dec 1, 2008
"Magadonia" is a phrase Trump invented. It fits. So when people get upset over being referred to as Magadonains, their argument is with Mr. Trump, and not anybody else. He's the "I alone!" "Blame Me!" Guy. Now with that out-of-the-way...

And now Trump is afraid to agree to another debate?

Longtime GOP pollster predicts Trump’s campaign is over after ‘very close’ to worst debate performance ever​

Frank Luntz went on the record to predict that Kamala Harris will clinch the White House in November following Trump’s ‘pretty negative performance’ on the debate stage on Tuesday night​

If Trump loses this election what will we see as a response from the people who support him? Denial can run deep, but at some point reality has to be faced head-on.

"Magadonia" is a phrase Trump invented. It fits. So when people get upset over being referred to as Magadonains, their argument is with Mr. Trump, and not anybody else. He's the "I alone!" "Blame Me!" Guy. Now with that out-of-the-way...

Longtime GOP pollster predicts Trump’s campaign is over after ‘very close’ to worst debate performance ever​

Frank Luntz went on the record to predict that Kamala Harris will clinch the White House in November following Trump’s ‘pretty negative performance’ on the debate stage on Tuesday night​

If Trump loses this election what will we see as a response from the people who support him? Denial can run deep, but at some point reality has to be faced head-on.
1726257724036.png

You will see what you saw the last time Trump lost - violence.

Forum List

Back