How much do extremely wealthy people owe to the society that gave them the chance to prosper so much?

Surely something, right? I see a lot of people talk like taxes are theft. Is it not just our obligation?

Nobolese oblige

Look it up. There is not a hint of this in anything done by Trump, McConnell and Former Speaker Ryan.

We don't want the money taken from us, moron. A patriot doesn't support organized plunder.

That's why I don't think conservatives are actually nationalists. They put themselves before the nation. They're greedy social Darwinists.

some are,, its just that some are being lied to about getting a college degree for something that doesnt exist,,,

As long as college is about making money for the people that run it they'll continue to manipulate stupid people into pursuing useless degrees.

Surely something, right? I see a lot of people talk like taxes are theft. Is it not just our obligation?

Nobolese oblige

Look it up. There is not a hint of this in anything done by Trump, McConnell and Former Speaker Ryan.
And you believe Piglosi and Schumer display this quality?
calvin-and-hobbes-rofl.jpg

If there is one quality that Dims to not posess it's the quality of honor.

so why are you trying to promote it then??

I'm not. I want us as a nation to collectively recognize the benefit of educating our people and setting them on good career paths as much as possible. It shouldn't be about how much money can be made off of it.

its far cheaper than any college and in some case you get paid for training,,,

I don't understand why any patriot wouldn't want some of the money they will take from us either way to go towards empowering our nation through education.
The federal government is the problem with our educational system. Give it back to the states and watch the positive
results. Not even sure if you're from this country, but, if you are, I'm seeing the results of your education in not a good
light.

so why are you trying to promote it then??

I'm not. I want us as a nation to collectively recognize the benefit of educating our people and setting them on good career paths as much as possible. It shouldn't be about how much money can be made off of it.
we arent a collective and theres already too much emphasis on higher education,,,

not to mention creating a system that makes good little workers is pure communism,,,

what if I dont want to work at a career and just want to wonder from job to job??

We don't want the money taken from us, moron. A patriot doesn't support organized plunder.

That's why I don't think conservatives are actually nationalists. They put themselves before the nation. They're greedy social Darwinists.
What is the government that you believe in? Third time I've asked and you have either not answered or deflected.
One has to think that you're a communist with your answers that you've given.

ROFL! Did you know that progressives originally coined the term "Social Darwinism?" And they supported it.

I put myself before the nation, but I put this nation before all others. That makes me a nationalist.

What is the government that you believe in? Third time I've asked and you have either not answered or deflected.
One has to think that you're a communist with your answers that you've given.

Communists want the government to completely take over production. That's not what I want.

Forum List

Back