How Much Does Being an American Mean to You? I Will Let a Bataan Survivor Explain it to Flag Burner's

The best part about being an American to me is that we maintain the best of all values: Freedom of expression.

Without it, we ultimately devolve into a dark, authoritarian state.

It's just a shame that so many people are afraid of it -- on both ends of our political spectrum. One of their many similar behaviors.

2af581f22f02b64e227b25c051ef772f.jpg

It's just a shame that so many people are afraid of it -- on both ends of our political spectrum. One of their many similar behaviors.
you political bias is showing

No one on the right is stifling free speech

you just refuse to criticize lefties

Have you noticed that everything he says is taken out of context, edited and regurgitated as something else?
And they feed it to libs like Mac1958 who accepts it without question

Sorry, but thats a damn lie
Incredible. You are blind. HE JUST SAID IT.

Incredible. You are blind. HE JUST SAID IT.

Well ok, I will stand corrected on that one

My heart agrees with trump but my head does not

Americans burning the American flag is offensive to me just as spitting on it or taking a knee

we in America have so much to be proud of and grateful for

Our lib education system and pop culture has poisoned the minds of many and turned them into fools

whether we jail them or not (and the courts have ruled we cant) it should bother sane people that we have bred so many radicals within our society

Well ok, I will stand corrected on that one

My heart agrees with trump but my head does not

Americans burning the American flag is offensive to me just as spitting on it or taking a knee

we in America have so much to be proud of and grateful for

Our lib education system and pop culture has poisoned the minds of many and turned them into fools

whether we jail them or not (and the courts have ruled we cant) it should bother sane people that we have bred so many radicals within our society
I absolutely hate seeing the American flag burned, and I will absolutely defend their right to do it.

The two things can exist within the same universe simultaneously if we just trust the Constitution.

I absolutely hate seeing the American flag burned, and I will absolutely defend their right to do it.
We should not have to choose

it takes a real moron to burn the American flag

Well, it takes a real moron to put on a white hood and march down the street in it.
Thats not the same thing at all

The KKK used physical intimidation against blacks

which was illegal but not strictly enforced throughout the country for many years

now black people are using the same tactics a generation after the white majority put a stop to the KKK

But its brain dead white liberals along with blacks who want to burn the flag or disrespect in any way they can think of

Forum List

Back