How Much Does Being an American Mean to You? I Will Let a Bataan Survivor Explain it to Flag Burner's

Thats not the same thing at all

The KKK used physical intimidation against blacks

which was illegal but not strictly enforced throughout the country for many years

now black people are using the same tactics a generation after the white majority put a stop to the KKK

But its brain dead white liberals along with blacks who want to burn the flag or disrespect in any way they can think of
It's exactly the same thing. I'm consistent. I trust the Constitution and freedom of expression. You don't have to.

They have every right to do so. The fact is that Trump and garbage like you want to use the flag and anthem for political purposes. You are the ones who are disrespecting the flag.
I don’t want you to be surprised, but that attitude is EXACTLY why you and your ilk are ALWAYS the first group rounded up and executed in the Marxist take over. You betrayed your country and can't be trusted. Plus, you're too fucking stupid to realize that the USA is the ONLY nation that grants you the right to express your treasonous opinions. Any Marxist nation would hang you in public using the very flag you dared to disrespect

I trust the Constitution and freedom of expression. You don't have to.
I just told you I dont agree with criminalizing flag burning

but you are only upset at trump for suggesting that flag burning is bad without a word of criticism toward the protesters who are burning the flag

so you are far from even-handed on this issue

BTW, I have far less confidence in the opinions of 5 liberal and moderate demigods on the supreme court than you do

I value the Constitution, but its difficult to know what that means with activist judges pulling opinions out of their ass

but you are only upset at trump for suggesting that flag burning is bad without a word of criticism toward the protesters who are burning the flag
so you are far from even-handed on this issue
That's what the Regressive Lefties tell me when they're trying to shut down, punish and intimidate freedom of expression and I point it out.

I'm against authoritarian ideological fundamentalism from both ends. They can be so damn similar.

I don’t like the idea of burning the US flag as a way of protest but I do think that it’s a form of protected free speech and there shouldn’t be a punishment for doing it. The only exception would be if someone burns someone else’s property (flag) without their consent then that would be wrong in my opinion.

Forum List

Back