How much of your paycheck do you want the US to spend on Israeli defense?

Give me a number, I want a number that would make you look at your paycheck and say "Gee, I'm sure glad I don't have that money to spend on my own free will and that it'll be used to protect a foreign country I like even though they have their own taxes and defense."

10%?

$200 a month?

What is it?

If the Federal budget is 1.5-trillion, and 1-billion goes to Israel, my higest year of federal taxes (excluding FICA - State-County) was about 35-grand; so that was my worst case year and only about $25 (that's TWENTY FIVE DOLLARS) of my tax payment went to Israel.

A large part of that (as well as Egypt,s) came back for the purchase of US military hardware, and other US particulars.

Your 200 a month option would only come from a taxpayer earning about $1,250,000 per annum.

Worth it until we can come up with a better more efficient alternative. I personally believe that foreign aid is a bargain.

I'd like to see how much of my tax money goes to all foreign entities and see our government start cutting back on all of that, spending our tax money here.

When you look at Israel do you see an Israeli Democracy or a Jewish Democracy?

"In Israel Citizenship and nationality are two different things. Citizenship (ezrahut) may be held by Arabs or Jews.

"Nationality (le'um), bestows much greater rights than citizenship, is for Jews alone.

"In 1972 the Supreme Court that non-Jews cannot qualify for nationality rights in the state of Israel because there is no Israeli nation separate from the Jewish people."

In 1948 Mandate Palestine Jews comprised less than one third of the population.

Imposing a Jewish state in a land overwhelmingly non-Jewish was designed to destabilize the Middle East and stimulate US and UK arms sales to that region.

I have no problem with it. It's a matter of self preservation. The land they were assigned to was fruitless desert, I realize that some of it was held by people who would today call themselves Palestinians, but never is land completely empty of people when a state is formed. The Israeli people had occupied as homeland a much much larger part of that region at one time (millennia ago), than they do at the present moment in time.

I doubt very much that the desire to sell arms in the region had very much to do with this.

Last edited:
Again, why do people always make this assumption? Why is it necessarily about race? Why can't it be about the country, its actions, its beliefs, etc.

because in my experience there isn't a lot of complaint about the money being put into every other part of the world. but anti-semites obsessively whine about israel.

are you aware that 75% of what we give israel comes back to us in the form of arms purchases?

i'd say that's a win/win...

Not true. Simply not true.

that is ABSOLUTELY true,.

http://fpc.state.gov/documents/organization/134987.pdf

Imagine that.. A jew hating thread pops up and here comes George. Gee, what a surprise..

You have yet to prove that a thread about foreign aid to a country is "jew-hating"...of course, it is not as if proving your accusations is a priority to you.

I guess you prove all of your "opinions" hmm Bod?? Dummy

Ah, it is an opinion.....ok, seems to me that if you stood by your opinion, you would have no problem with it being shown up in large print....instead if secretly sending out neg rep over me pointing it out. Not quite so proud of it in reality, Lady? :eusa_eh:

I'd like to see how much of my tax money goes to all foreign entities and see our government start cutting back on all of that, spending our tax money here.

I'd like for all of the "off the books" spending to be revealed as well. Just where has the money gone that has been taxed, borrowed, and spent in my name?

When you look at Israel do you see an Israeli Democracy or a Jewish Democracy?

"In Israel Citizenship and nationality are two different things. Citizenship (ezrahut) may be held by Arabs or Jews.

"Nationality (le'um), bestows much greater rights than citizenship, is for Jews alone.

"In 1972 the Supreme Court that non-Jews cannot qualify for nationality rights in the state of Israel because there is no Israeli nation separate from the Jewish people."

In 1948 Mandate Palestine Jews comprised less than one third of the population.

Imposing a Jewish state in a land overwhelmingly non-Jewish was designed to destabilize the Middle East and stimulate US and UK arms sales to that region.

I have no problem with it. It's a matter of self preservation. The land they were assigned to was fruitless desert, I realize that some of it was held by people who would today call themselves Palestinians, but never is land completely empty of people when a state is formed. The Israeli people had occupied as homeland a much much larger part of that region at one time (millennia ago), than they do at the present moment in time.

I doubt very much that the desire to sell arms in the region had very much to do with this.
Are you in favor of allowing all people in this world to reclaim land they occupied millennia ago, or only the Jews?

Your breath...do not hold it.

Another fly-in, one-liner trolling idiot lands in this thread... :cuckoo:

Ah...as you show that you have not bothered to read any of my other posts on this thread. You see only what you want to see....and that is the sum total of your abilities.

Your only usefulness is as a trolling fucking scumbag, a jew-hating piece of trash one trick-pony using every opportunity to bash israel.

How in the blue hell is this a Jew hating thread? Thats retarded just like your suggestion, giving Israel money does nothing for us and I rather that 3 billion be used to take care of our people than go into supporting a country because of their religion, face it, that money is for Israeli Jews, not Israeli Christians and Arabs.

If there is a person who feels you have something useful to contribute to this life, please introduce them, as I cannot imagine how such a complete zero as yourself with no intelligence could ever possibly have anything to offer outside of operating as a mobile toilet receptacle.

Last edited:
Imposing a Jewish state in a land overwhelmingly non-Jewish

The mandate did not do that fucking **** idiot, israel was primarily jewish areas.

Are you in favor of allowing all people in this world to reclaim land they occupied millennia ago, or only the Jews?

When are you going to get the invading islamic filth out of N Africa and Asia?

Absolutely zero, I don't believe in supporting religious states or supporting a state or country because of their religion.

I see it a little differently; The Jews were disposited from their homeland under the Romans, and were finally able to bring part of the diaspora back together in modern times to a small, U.S. county sized sliver of land; something that likely would never have happened had it not been for the holocaust. They do not deny any religious faction the right to vote; they do discriminate and deny against activities of political parties which advocate the destruction of their state.

Frankly I don't give a damn, its not the responsibility of US taxpayers to fund Israel because its a Jewish state.

When you look at Israel do you see an Israeli Democracy or a Jewish Democracy? "In Israel Citizenship and nationality are two different things. Citizenship (ezrahut) may be held by Arabs or Jews. "Nationality (le'um), bestows much greater rights than citizenship, is for Jews alone.

Let us know **** when you are going to complain about the racial laws in arab muslim countries, like how jews cannot own land or vote, or how only muslims can hold office, or own property, or travel. You lying, hypocritical fucking turd.

Aid to our ALLY Israel is pretty much established just like our aid to every other ally and NATO treaty member. The BIG QUESTION that left wingers are desperately trying to camouflage is how much of the fragile economy of the US will be used to aid the muslem brotherhood to stabilize Egypt.

The Soviets are gone. If the USA gives aid to any NATO members, then to the post-2004 NATO members of E.Europe.

During Cold War the Airforces of Italy, Greece and Turkey were tasked with the protection of the US's 6th fleet from Soviet bombers.
The 6th fleet was stationed in the Mediterranean and had nuclear strike capability.
The Navies of the 3 countries were tasked to protect the 6th fleet.

Greece contributed 8 Battle Tank divisions, Italy 13 Divisions and Turkey 18 divisions to NATO's Southern High Command of Land Forces, which consisted of 39 Battle Tank Divisions.
Very likely, that the Germans, French and Brits also were tasked in that way in other regions along the conflict lines with the Soviets.
The US financed a lot of these activities and supplied weapons, aircrafts and ships.

Unfortunately the Video is in German language.
It is very good in describing the whole potential conflict zone along the Soviet border.
It is produced by the Bundeswehr (German Army) during the founding years of the Bundeswehr.
The scenery is joined Italian-Greek-Turkish war-games, where the set-up was mobilization after a Soviet nuclear attack.

Last edited by a moderator:
The NATO countries which received money and material from USA were off course importers of security, but they also exported collective security from which the USA has benefited.
For every $ they have received from USA, they have spent a lot of other non-USA generated $ into the 'containment' of the Soviets.

Besides a lot of propaganda from single-issue lobby-groups in the USA, the USA gets nothing in return from Israel for its money.
It is a one-way ticket.

Besides a lot of propaganda from single-issue lobby-groups in the USA, the USA gets nothing in return from Israel for its money.
It is a one-way ticket.

Besides being mentally ill like alot of the other jew-hating filth here - you're fucking stupid, just not a good position to be in.

For the rational, there are many advantages to the US/Israel close relationship; it provides the US with a foothold in the middle east - a highly volatile, energy-producing area, weapons that israel accepts as aid can be researched and improved, US troops headed to Iraq trained by the IDF in urban warfare against islamic terrorists, both nations along with the rest of the civilized world are facing a huge thrust of islamic attacks which israel has a superb intelligence agency to assist with being in the center of the ME, israel has a massive IT industry which has developed significant parts of the PC/operating systems we are all currently using, etc. - the list goes on and on.

Thank you ekrem fucktard for showing what a cocksucking idiot looks like.

funny... i think the better question, you insane jewhating troll is are YOU in favor of allowing all people in this world to reclaim land they lost in war decades ago, or only bedouins who call themselves palestinians?

:cuckoo:

because in my experience there isn't a lot of complaint about the money being put into every other part of the world. but anti-semites obsessively whine about israel.

are you aware that 75% of what we give israel comes back to us in the form of arms purchases?

Not true. Simply not true.

that is ABSOLUTELY true,.

http://fpc.state.gov/documents/organization/134987.pdf

Sorry, it is not true...people complain here and elsewhere all the time about our money spent overseas and NOT just in Israel.

funny... i think the better question, you insane jewhating troll is are YOU in favor of allowing all people in this world to reclaim land they lost in war decades ago, or only bedouins who call themselves palestinians?

:cuckoo:
What makes Jews so special?

"Four Classes of Citizenship:

"Class "A" citizenship : Jews.

"Privileged access to the material resources of the State and the social as well as the welfare services of the State. Are able to utilize the 93 per cent of pre-1967 Israel, controlled by the Land Agency. Note that no-one can actually purchase the Agency land and that it is leased to Jews only.

Class "B" citizenship : Non Jews/Arabs.

"Taxpayers and citizens with voting rights. Are denied the right to utilize the 93 per cent of pre-1967 Israel controlled by the Land Agency. They are also denied equal access to water and social and welfare services. Are generally not permitted to serve in the military which means they are automatically denied the many social and welfare services available to those who complete compulsory (for Jews) military service.

Class "C" citizenship : Non Jews/Arabs.

"Taxpayers and citizens with voting rights, but classified as 'absentees'. Comprises some 200,000 persons. Are denied the right to utilize property in 93 per cent of pre-1967 Israel. They are also denied equal access to water and social and welfare services. They have also been denied all rights to their own property (lands, houses, corporations, shares, bank accounts, bank safes, etc.) that they owned until confiscated by the Jewish state. This theft was made 'legal' by the Absentees Property Law of 1950.

Class "D" citizenship : Non Jews/Arabs.

"Taxpayers, but without voting rights. Comprises some 3,000,000 persons. Are also denied the right to utilize or buy property anywhere in pre-1967 Israel. Have no access to social and welfare services. Many (mostly those who once lived in pre-1967 Israel) have had all their property confiscated by the Jewish state without compensation and have been forced to live in ghettos spread throughout two areas that today resemble concentration camps.

What would you call taxpayers without voting rights, Princess?

When you look at Israel do you see an Israeli Democracy or a Jewish Democracy? "In Israel Citizenship and nationality are two different things. Citizenship (ezrahut) may be held by Arabs or Jews. "Nationality (le'um), bestows much greater rights than citizenship, is for Jews alone.

Let us know **** when you are going to complain about the racial laws in arab muslim countries, like how jews cannot own land or vote, or how only muslims can hold office, or own property, or travel. You lying, hypocritical fucking turd.
Actually, Golda, in 93% of pre-1967 Israel NOBODY is allowed to own land and it is leased only to JEWS.

Same question I asked (the other) Princess:

What makes Jews soooooo special?

Israeli Apartheid

Give me a number, I want a number that would make you look at your paycheck and say "Gee, I'm sure glad I don't have that money to spend on my own free will and that it'll be used to protect a foreign country I like even though they have their own taxes and defense."

10%?

$200 a month?

What is it?
What's funny and you don't get, is that you don't include choice in your question. Being a liberal, you won't get the rest of this so you may want to just stop reading now. I'm going to rephrase your question two ways.

1) How much of my paycheck do I want confiscated by government with the force of guns and spent according to the political objectives of politicians on Israel? Here's your number, zero.

2) How much of my paycheck would I contribute to help the only real Democracy in the Middle East survive the bigotry and hatred of sadly the majority of middle east Muslims who are fanned to hatred to detract the population's attention from their own crimes? As much as I can afford.

Now, how much of my paycheck do I want to help help those in need? Review 1 and 2. How much do I want to spend in Africa? See 1 and 2. You may pick up a pattern. You have one as well, confiscate other people's money and spend it on your objectives...

For the love of Athena, don't you see your own question begging? You assume that people are anti-Semites because they oppose US aid to Israel, and then cite those supposed anti-Semites "obsessively whining about Israel" as evidence that they are anti-Semites.

Yes, the US sends alot of aid to alot of places. But each of those places is unique. I posed some valid reasons other than antisemitism that people could cite as reasons for opposing the US's cozy relations with Israel and the money we give Israel. Can you find a single example of a country other than Israel that not only meets all those reasons and receives an amount of money comparable to what Israel receives? Can you find another country where all those criteria would apply to the same degree? Or with whom the US is as equally cozy as we tend to be with Israel?

This is what I find interesting. When it comes to black/white race relations within our own country, it's usually "liberals" who are the first to bring up race, and then cry racism just because of correlations that have nothing to do with racist intent or feelings. Usually, "conservatives" forced to defend themselves for unjust accusations of racism just because their position does not specially benefit a given racial group. Yet, when it comes to Israel, the whole thing is reversed. Liberals are called racist by conservatives, just because their positions correlate with do not specially benefit Israel. This hypocrisy is mind blowing.

So what happens here is that I have widgets that I might be willing to sell, and you want some widgets, but don't have the money. So I give you $100, and you then buy $75 worth of widgets. This is what you call a win/win? Again, if this is what "conservatives" consider a sound economic policy, then we're looking at some mind blowing hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back