How Quiet The Democrats Are This Morning

tie10.jpg

Screen Shot 2017-04-06 at 10.17.54 PM.png

I seem to have missed your messiah getting Congressional approval. Did he make a mistake?

Seems like only yesterday the liberal gas bags were saying Trump allowed the gassing in syria. Now you all talk out the 4th or 5th side of your mouth.

It seems their world has suddenly turned.
Not really. Too early to tell. Hopefully, most will leave politics at the water's edge while the US position and any further engagements are completed, The follow-up to the initial engagement will determine the success or failure of the strategy of the airstrike.

Seems like only yesterday the liberal gas bags were saying Trump allowed the gassing in syria. Now you all talk out the 4th or 5th side of your mouth.

All I remember is the righties not wanting obama to tomahawk assads ass years ago.

Now it's the best idea ever!

The nasty liberals you talk about, have been saying since the whole war started that Assad was a ruthless man, Trump and many conservatives gagged at the idea of us attacking Syria. Trump even suggested Assad wasn't that big of threat. He was against attacking Syria.

Trump and the right villianized Syrian refugees as if they were some kind of animals. Trump hated them so much, he placed a ban on them coming to the US.

The chemical attack in Syria is nothing new. Syrians have been dying from Assad and his goons for years. You alt right loons even praised Assad and Putin for their phony Alepo attack.

But now that your orange Messsiah says Assad is bad, now you are jumping on the bandwagon that we need to take out Assad.

So excuse my liberal self if I'm not patting Trump on the back.

In fact, I think both democrats and republicans dropped the ball on Syria. The Syrians kept telling the world Assad was killing them but people didn't care.

It's like when the Jewish people in Germany tried telling the world what Hitler was doing but the world ignored them until millions of people died.

dems are worthless. They all belong in prison and I am fairly confident a lot will end up there in the near future. Then America will be great again.

The nasty liberals you talk about, have been saying since the whole war started that Assad was a ruthless man, Trump and many conservatives gagged at the idea of us attacking Syria. Trump even suggested Assad wasn't that big of threat. He was against attacking Syria.

Trump and the right villianized Syrian refugees as if they were some kind of animals. Trump hated them so much, he placed a ban on them coming to the US.

The chemical attack in Syria is nothing new. Syrians have been dying from Assad and his goons for years. You alt right loons even praised Assad and Putin for their phony Alepo attack.

But now that your orange Messsiah says Assad is bad, now you are jumping on the bandwagon that we need to take out Assad.

In fact, I think both democrats and republicans dropped the ball on Syria. The Syrians kept telling the world Assad was killing them but people didn't care.

It's like when the Jewish people in Germany tried telling the world what Hitler was doing but the world ignored them until millions of people died.
You just proved Fox New's point, that Trump is blasted by pied piper Dems, Damned if he do - damned if he don't, they will complain no matter what the move.
If you could look at an alternate universe where he does not do what he did you are in that universes still complaining, you are just wearing a paper hat playing with silly putty in that alternate universe, instead of a tin foil hat playing with Play-doh.
tmp_21374-images-71552572154.jpeg

All I remember is the righties not wanting obama to tomahawk Assad's ass years ago. Now it's the best idea ever!
Typical wag-the-dog shit. Trump acts tough and Putin acts angry, while behind the scenes they continue to cover-up pre-election collusion.

There were no chemical weapons left in Syria. Rice and Kerry said so, remember RaTz? You must be just dreaming this...

You just proved Fox New's point, that Trump is blasted by pied piper Dems, Damned if he do - damned if he don't, they will complain no matter what the move.
If you could look at an alternate universe where he does not do what he did you are in that universes still complaining, you are just wearing a paper hat playing with silly putty in that alternate universe, instead of a tin foil hat playing with Play-doh.

Maybe if Trump cared about Syrians from the beginning, I would give him props. But Trump is a hypocrite. The man villianized Syrian refugees countless times and brushed off Assad's tyranny because he thought he was ISIS. When instead Assad been spending his time killing his innocent citizens.

View attachment 120735

The USMB leftists appear even further left of their leaders in congress. If you notice, almost all have the same talking points, and massive amounts of posts when they do. What this should signal is--------->the talking points are being delivered, and that it is NOT from a political entity such as the Democrats. Oh, they be FOR the Democrats, but the talking points are being given from somewhere else. A group funded by Soros anyone!

Forum List

Back