How The Democrats Created A Nation of Terrorists

When the Embassy in Iran was taken Carter stood by American established policy of refusing to negotiate with terrorist or kidnapped hostages. He attempted a military solution and it failed with a tragic accident while the aircraft were refueling in the desert.

President Reagan began the modern age of terrorism when negotiating was allowed and terrorist got rewarded with profits for acts of terrorism. The Reagan era is full of terrorist attacks against American targets. Those attacks were not aggressively and effectively responded too. That caused the terrorist to increase their activities of targeting Americans. Eventually, Reagan's administration would finance and train members who later became founders of al Qaeda. Hence, there is a direct link from Reagan to 9/11, which led to Iraq and today's terrorism structures and entities.
Reagan also traded arms for hostages with Iran..He thought they would release hostages in Lebanon.....He admitted it on national television....Thus proving that he was a traitor to the laws of the nation..

You left out the part where Jimmy Carter brought down the Soviet Union by manipulating them into invading Afghanistan,
which became their Vietnam and led to the eventual breakup of the the Soviet Union.

The Shah of Iran was his own enemy...Corruption, extreme brutality,poor economic models which produced bottlenecks,shortages and inflation, all the finer things that republicans cherish..
Yet the Shah's military was defeated by the Iranian upheaval that western money could not defeat...In other words, they wanted it more than the despotic monarchy of the Shah..
Why Carter loved the Islamic revolutionaries so much he let the Shah stay in the US while other nations kicked him out while dying from a terminal disease..Which lead to the hostile takeover of the US embassy by Carter's most favorite Islamic revolutionary guards...

Must give credence to polislick for linking a site that demands a subscription, you think she is employed by them as a circulation manager...Yet she still lies about Carter being the one to give Iran away, as usual she shows no bias in her slurring, an her syllogistic fallacy rhetoric...
The real problem was Nixon's avocation of Iranian membership in OPEC and his unorthodox ordainment of the organization, which in turn led to the oil crisis because of US support of Israel during the Yom Kippur war....

1. "The Shah of Iran was his own enemy...Corruption, extreme brutality,poor economic models which produced bottlenecks,shortages and inflation, all the finer things that republicans cherish.."

Well....you certainly proved early that you relish talking through your hat.

2. "Yet the Shah's military was defeated by the Iranian upheaval that western money could not defeat...In other words, they wanted it more than the despotic monarchy of the Shah."

Gads, you are a moron.

Later in the thread I will show that the Shah did the very opposite.
He was 'defeated' by the supporter of Islamofascism, Jimmy Carter.

3."Why Carter loved the Islamic revolutionaries so much he let the Shah stay in the US while other nations kicked him out while dying from a terminal disease.."
He threw him out...he died in Cairo.

4." Which lead to the hostile takeover of the US embassy by Carter's most favorite Islamic revolutionary guards..."
No, you imbecile.....Islamic radicalism caused the takeover.

5. "Yet she still lies about Carter being the one to give Iran away, ..."
I never lie...as you just proved.
"When the Iranian revolution came to power, with the help of Democratic President Jimmy Carter, the Ayatollah Khomeini killed more human beings (about twenty thousand) in two weeks than had been killed by the Shah during his entire thirty-eight years. Khomeini followed this by sending hundreds of thousands of Iranians to die in the Iran-Iraq war, as martyrdom was needed to resurrect the Islamic Empire."
Paul Berman, “Terror and Liberalism,” p. 108

That's yet another book you never read....it's used as a text book in may colleges.

6."The real problem was Nixon's ..."
How would you know, as you know less than nothing.
Stay with the rest of this thread so I can make you look like the fool that you are.
So in your book, 3630 killings by the Shah during the revolution is okay... I bet you can't wait to be killed by a despotic monarchy......

How did Reagan respond when the American Embassy was blown up in Beirut? Does anyone want to explain how that taught those terrorists a lesson that would prevent them from attacking the US again?

6. Now, before any can burble out the Leftist/Islamofascist propaganda that they've been taught by the Democrats, let me show that hatred of Jews and of Israel is not of recent origin.

“Our hatred for the Jews dates from God's condemnation of them for their persecution and rejection of Isa (Jesus) and their subsequent rejection of His chosen Prophet." He added "that for a Muslim to kill a Jew, or for him to be killed by a Jew ensures him an immediate entry into Heaven and into the august presence of God Almighty."
November 23, 1937, Saudi Arabia's King Ibn Saud told British Colonel H.R.P. Dickson. Official British document, Foreign Office File No. 371/20822 E 7201/22/31; Elie Kedourie, Islam in the Modern World, (London: Mansell, 1980), pp. 69-72.

Sooooo.....unless and until the Q'ran is either abridged or destroyed, Islam will never be civilized.
But.....will be supported by Democrats, a la Carter and Obama

7. Muslim nations were never powerful militarily in modern times...e.g., the Ottomans....but saw the Jew-hatred of the Nazis as an attraction. And do so to this day.
Mein Kampf was rated 4th on the best-seller list among Palestinians in a survey conducted and reported in PA daily Al-Hayat Al-Jadida. Source: Al-Hayat Al-Jadida (Fatah), Sept. 2, 1999

a. Books such as Mein Kampf,The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, and The International Jew are high on Turkish bestseller lists, and are displayed prominently in the front of bookstores

b. There are even Palestinians whose first name is “Hitler”: Hitler Salah [Al-Hayat Al-Jadida (Fatah), Sept. 28, 2005], Hitler Abu-Alrab [Al-Hayat Al-Jadida (Fatah), Jan. 27, 2005], Hitler Mahmud Abu-Libda [Al-Hayat Al-Jadida (Fatah), Dec.18, 2000.]

BTW.....there have been 93 Islamic plots and attacks on the homeland during Obama's tenure.

How did Reagan respond when the American Embassy was blown up in Beirut? Does anyone want to explain how that taught those terrorists a lesson that would prevent them from attacking the US again?
They are not interested in hearing how their God cut and ran from the situation...

6. Now, before any can burble out the Leftist/Islamofascist propaganda that they've been taught by the Democrats, let me show that hatred of Jews and of Israel is not of recent origin.

“Our hatred for the Jews dates from God's condemnation of them for their persecution and rejection of Isa (Jesus) and their subsequent rejection of His chosen Prophet." He added "that for a Muslim to kill a Jew, or for him to be killed by a Jew ensures him an immediate entry into Heaven and into the august presence of God Almighty."
November 23, 1937, Saudi Arabia's King Ibn Saud told British Colonel H.R.P. Dickson. Official British document, Foreign Office File No. 371/20822 E 7201/22/31; Elie Kedourie, Islam in the Modern World, (London: Mansell, 1980), pp. 69-72.

Sooooo.....unless and until the Q'ran is either abridged or destroyed, Islam will never be civilized.

7. Muslim nations were never powerful militarily in modern times...e.g., the Ottomans....but saw the Jew-hatred of the Nazis as an attraction. And do so to this day.
Mein Kampf was rated 4th on the best-seller list among Palestinians in a survey conducted and reported in PA daily Al-Hayat Al-Jadida. Source: Al-Hayat Al-Jadida (Fatah), Sept. 2, 1999

a. Books such as Mein Kampf,The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, and The International Jew are high on Turkish bestseller lists, and are displayed prominently in the front of bookstores

b. There are even Palestinians whose first name is “Hitler”: Hitler Salah [Al-Hayat Al-Jadida (Fatah), Sept. 28, 2005], Hitler Abu-Alrab [Al-Hayat Al-Jadida (Fatah), Jan. 27, 2005], Hitler Mahmud Abu-Libda [Al-Hayat Al-Jadida (Fatah), Dec.18, 2000.]

BTW.....there have been 93 Islamic plots and attacks on the homeland during Obama's tenure.
Reagan supported the Saudis along with Bush I and II Clinton and Oblama...Reagan pushed through arms sells to a resistant democrat controlled Congress...
You always seem to leave out the GOP in these matters..I bet you miss that part of your brain which is reasonable and just...

The Shah of Iran was his own enemy...Corruption, extreme brutality,poor economic models which produced bottlenecks,shortages and inflation, all the finer things that republicans cherish..
Yet the Shah's military was defeated by the Iranian upheaval that western money could not defeat...In other words, they wanted it more than the despotic monarchy of the Shah..
Why Carter loved the Islamic revolutionaries so much he let the Shah stay in the US while other nations kicked him out while dying from a terminal disease..Which lead to the hostile takeover of the US embassy by Carter's most favorite Islamic revolutionary guards...

Must give credence to polislick for linking a site that demands a subscription, you think she is employed by them as a circulation manager...Yet she still lies about Carter being the one to give Iran away, as usual she shows no bias in her slurring, an her syllogistic fallacy rhetoric...
The real problem was Nixon's avocation of Iranian membership in OPEC and his unorthodox ordainment of the organization, which in turn led to the oil crisis because of US support of Israel during the Yom Kippur war....

1. "The Shah of Iran was his own enemy...Corruption, extreme brutality,poor economic models which produced bottlenecks,shortages and inflation, all the finer things that republicans cherish.."

Well....you certainly proved early that you relish talking through your hat.

2. "Yet the Shah's military was defeated by the Iranian upheaval that western money could not defeat...In other words, they wanted it more than the despotic monarchy of the Shah."

Gads, you are a moron.

Later in the thread I will show that the Shah did the very opposite.
He was 'defeated' by the supporter of Islamofascism, Jimmy Carter.

3."Why Carter loved the Islamic revolutionaries so much he let the Shah stay in the US while other nations kicked him out while dying from a terminal disease.."
He threw him out...he died in Cairo.

4." Which lead to the hostile takeover of the US embassy by Carter's most favorite Islamic revolutionary guards..."
No, you imbecile.....Islamic radicalism caused the takeover.

5. "Yet she still lies about Carter being the one to give Iran away, ..."
I never lie...as you just proved.
"When the Iranian revolution came to power, with the help of Democratic President Jimmy Carter, the Ayatollah Khomeini killed more human beings (about twenty thousand) in two weeks than had been killed by the Shah during his entire thirty-eight years. Khomeini followed this by sending hundreds of thousands of Iranians to die in the Iran-Iraq war, as martyrdom was needed to resurrect the Islamic Empire."

That's yet another book you never read....it's used as a text book in may colleges.

6."The real problem was Nixon's ..."
How would you know, as you know less than nothing.
Stay with the rest of this thread so I can make you look like the fool that you are.
So in your book, 3630 killings by the Shah during the revolution is okay... I bet you can't wait to be killed by a despotic monarchy......

2. First the 'micro' result:

How does Jimmy Carter get all of that blood off his hands?

With your help, it seems.

How did Reagan respond when the American Embassy was blown up in Beirut? Does anyone want to explain how taught those terrorists a lesson that would prevent them from attacking the US again?

He sent in the USS New Jersey. The most powerful weapons platform , outside nukes, on the Planet

U.S. BATTLESHIP POUNDS HILLS HELD BY SYRIANS IN LEBANON; BRITAIN; PULLING OUT TROOPS

You scumbags bring that up every time. And I shoot it down. Every time.

You're just fucking stupid

16-inch-guns-firing-1984.jpg

They are not interested in hearing how their God cut and ran from the situation...

What???

Throwing in the white flag????

You're giving up defending Democrat Carter?????

There go your creds.....

What???

Throwing in the white flag????

You're giving up defending Democrat Carter?????

There go your creds.....
I am not defending Carter, I am proving how you have an extremist myopic view of history based on your hate...

I am not defending Carter, I am proving how you have an extremist myopic view of history based on your hate...

It isn't just PC and I that hate you, it's most of the Country.

4 days.

Then you can get back to being the perennially butt-hurt victim you so love being.

Thing is...... Nobody cares anymore. At all

And wait until 2018. Of the 33 Senate Seats up for re-election -- You scumbags are defending 23 of them.

And with the ENTIRE Republican Party united..... And with your own party in complete disarray...... And with the economy booming (it will be)

You and your diseased kin will be last night's bad dream

Reagan supported the Saudis along with Bush I and II Clinton and Oblama...Reagan pushed through arms sells to a resistant democrat controlled Congress...
You always seem to leave out the GOP in these matters..I bet you miss that part of your brain which is reasonable and just...
Plus the Saudis are much worse than Iran.

4 days.

Then you can get back to being the perennially butt-hurt victim you so love being.

Thing is...... Nobody cares anymore. At all

And wait until 2018. Of the 33 Senate Seats up for re-election -- You scumbags are defending 23 of them.

And with the ENTIRE Republican Party united..... And with your own party in complete disarray...... And with the economy booming (it will be)

You and your diseased kin will be last night's bad dream
I don't have a political party..I do have pot parties, but you are not invited...

Plus the Saudis are much worse than Iran.
They all seem to have a love of living in an ancient society..One that includes religious intolerance, a severe lack of individual liberty and a iron hand over women....Sounds like the conservatives in the US..

The thread title and OP blame the Democrats for modern-era terrorism. There is a clear and precise recorded history of the era beginning under Reagan.

How did Reagan respond when terrorist bombed the Beirut Embassy killing 63 people, including 17 Americans on April 18, 1983? What if any results came from that response?

Still working on passing that English language correspondence course I see...

My grammar is 100% correct.

Eliminate the words 'just pc and' then reform the sentence.

Does "It isn't me that hate(s) you'' sound right or "It isn't I that hates you" sound better?

yer a smartass punk bitch and you just got burned, bitch

Try an English Lesson or two

Forum List

Back