How The Democrats Created A Nation of Terrorists

It isn't just PC and I that hate you, it's most of the Country.

Still working on passing that English language correspondence course I see...

My grammar is 100% correct.

Eliminate the words 'just pc and' then reform the sentence.

Does "It isn't me that hate(s) you'' sound right or "It isn't I that hates you" sound better?

yer a smartass punk bitch and you just got burned, bitch

Try an English Lesson or two
You are better at Ebonics...

The Shah of Iran was his own enemy...Corruption, extreme brutality,poor economic models which produced bottlenecks,shortages and inflation, all the finer things that republicans cherish..
Yet the Shah's military was defeated by the Iranian upheaval that western money could not defeat...In other words, they wanted it more than the despotic monarchy of the Shah..
Why Carter loved the Islamic revolutionaries so much he let the Shah stay in the US while other nations kicked him out while dying from a terminal disease..Which lead to the hostile takeover of the US embassy by Carter's most favorite Islamic revolutionary guards...

Must give credence to polislick for linking a site that demands a subscription, you think she is employed by them as a circulation manager...Yet she still lies about Carter being the one to give Iran away, as usual she shows no bias in her slurring, an her syllogistic fallacy rhetoric...
The real problem was Nixon's avocation of Iranian membership in OPEC and his unorthodox ordainment of the organization, which in turn led to the oil crisis because of US support of Israel during the Yom Kippur war....

"The Shah of Iran was his own enemy...Corruption, extreme brutality,poor economic models which produced bottlenecks,shortages and inflation, all the finer things that republicans cherish.."

Well....you certainly proved early that you relish talking through your hat.
It's almost as good as when you speak out your ass....Although my talking stinks less...

You're nothing if not classy.....

....so...I guess that means you're nothing.

the dimocrap scum party loves international terrorists and has ALWAYS had a domestic terrorist arm.

Beginning in 1866 with the KKK all the way through to today with their attempt at creating an American ISIS in the BLM.

When one fails or falls into general disrepute, they form another terrorist arm..... The Occupy (bowel) Movement, SDS, Weathermen; or they form an alliance with professional criminals like they did for 80 years with The Mob.

They also have the Unions who used to be fairly violent.

the dimocrap scum party is a criminal organization, NOT a political party.

Think about all the violent groups in this Country's history and who they side with....
Exactly.

The Shah of Iran was his own enemy...Corruption, extreme brutality,poor economic models which produced bottlenecks,shortages and inflation, all the finer things that republicans cherish..
Yet the Shah's military was defeated by the Iranian upheaval that western money could not defeat...In other words, they wanted it more than the despotic monarchy of the Shah..
Why Carter loved the Islamic revolutionaries so much he let the Shah stay in the US while other nations kicked him out while dying from a terminal disease..Which lead to the hostile takeover of the US embassy by Carter's most favorite Islamic revolutionary guards...

Must give credence to polislick for linking a site that demands a subscription, you think she is employed by them as a circulation manager...Yet she still lies about Carter being the one to give Iran away, as usual she shows no bias in her slurring, an her syllogistic fallacy rhetoric...
The real problem was Nixon's avocation of Iranian membership in OPEC and his unorthodox ordainment of the organization, which in turn led to the oil crisis because of US support of Israel during the Yom Kippur war....

"The Shah of Iran was his own enemy...Corruption, extreme brutality,poor economic models which produced bottlenecks,shortages and inflation, all the finer things that republicans cherish.."

Well....you certainly proved early that you relish talking through your hat.
It's almost as good as when you speak out your ass....Although my talking stinks less...

You're nothing if not classy.....

....so...I guess that means you're nothing.
You're almost as white as rice...

How did Reagan respond when the American Embassy was blown up in Beirut? Does anyone want to explain how that taught those terrorists a lesson that would prevent them from attacking the US again?
They are not interested in hearing how their God cut and ran from the situation...

What???

Throwing in the white flag????

You're giving up defending Democrat Carter?????

There go your creds.....
I am not defending Carter, I am proving how you have an extremist myopic view of history based on your hate...

"I am not defending Carter,..."

WHAT?????

Caught you lying again....as every reader of the thread will attest.

the dimocrap scum party loves international terrorists and has ALWAYS had a domestic terrorist arm.

Beginning in 1866 with the KKK all the way through to today with their attempt at creating an American ISIS in the BLM.

When one fails or falls into general disrepute, they form another terrorist arm..... The Occupy (bowel) Movement, SDS, Weathermen; or they form an alliance with professional criminals like they did for 80 years with The Mob.

They also have the Unions who used to be fairly violent.

the dimocrap scum party is a criminal organization, NOT a political party.

Think about all the violent groups in this Country's history and who they side with....
Exactly.
Thank you Mr. Burns..and now for more crepulance....

I am not defending Carter, I am proving how you have an extremist myopic view of history based on your hate...

4 days.

Then you can get back to being the perennially butt-hurt victim you so love being.

Thing is...... Nobody cares anymore. At all

And wait until 2018. Of the 33 Senate Seats up for re-election -- You scumbags are defending 23 of them.

And with the ENTIRE Republican Party united..... And with your own party in complete disarray...... And with the economy booming (it will be)

You and your diseased kin will be last night's bad dream

I don't hate the little fella....I just love turning him inside out.

How did Reagan respond when the American Embassy was blown up in Beirut? Does anyone want to explain how that taught those terrorists a lesson that would prevent them from attacking the US again?
They are not interested in hearing how their God cut and ran from the situation...

What???

Throwing in the white flag????

You're giving up defending Democrat Carter?????

There go your creds.....

"I am not defending Carter,..."

WHAT?????

Caught you lying again....as every reader of the thread will attest.
I am sitting, as I can attest...

4 days.

Then you can get back to being the perennially butt-hurt victim you so love being.

And wait until 2018. Of the 33 Senate Seats up for re-election -- You scumbags are defending 23 of them.

And with the ENTIRE Republican Party united..... And with your own party in complete disarray...... And with the economy booming (it will be)

I don't hate the little fella....I just love turning him inside out.
Still doing the trick with the rope and pony?

6. Now, before any can burble out the Leftist/Islamofascist propaganda that they've been taught by the Democrats, let me show that hatred of Jews and of Israel is not of recent origin.

“Our hatred for the Jews dates from God's condemnation of them for their persecution and rejection of Isa (Jesus) and their subsequent rejection of His chosen Prophet." He added "that for a Muslim to kill a Jew, or for him to be killed by a Jew ensures him an immediate entry into Heaven and into the august presence of God Almighty."
November 23, 1937, Saudi Arabia's King Ibn Saud told British Colonel H.R.P. Dickson. Official British document, Foreign Office File No. 371/20822 E 7201/22/31; Elie Kedourie, Islam in the Modern World, (London: Mansell, 1980), pp. 69-72.

Sooooo.....unless and until the Q'ran is either abridged or destroyed, Islam will never be civilized.
But.....will be supported by Democrats, a la Carter and Obama

7. Muslim nations were never powerful militarily in modern times...e.g., the Ottomans....but saw the Jew-hatred of the Nazis as an attraction. And do so to this day.
Mein Kampf was rated 4th on the best-seller list among Palestinians in a survey conducted and reported in PA daily Al-Hayat Al-Jadida. Source: Al-Hayat Al-Jadida (Fatah), Sept. 2, 1999

a. Books such as Mein Kampf,The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, and The International Jew are high on Turkish bestseller lists, and are displayed prominently in the front of bookstores

b. There are even Palestinians whose first name is “Hitler”: Hitler Salah [Al-Hayat Al-Jadida (Fatah), Sept. 28, 2005], Hitler Abu-Alrab [Al-Hayat Al-Jadida (Fatah), Jan. 27, 2005], Hitler Mahmud Abu-Libda [Al-Hayat Al-Jadida (Fatah), Dec.18, 2000.]

BTW.....there have been 93 Islamic plots and attacks on the homeland during Obama's tenure.
Reagan supported the Saudis along with Bush I and II Clinton and Oblama...Reagan pushed through arms sells to a resistant democrat controlled Congress...
You always seem to leave out the GOP in these matters..I bet you miss that part of your brain which is reasonable and just...
Plus the Saudis are much worse than Iran.

"State Department report finds Iran is top state sponsor of terror"
State Department report finds Iran is top state sponsor of terror - CNNPolitics.com

Soooo....you're a government school grad?

The word 'is' (isn't is a contraction) is the third person present tense derivative of 'be'

And the singular pronoun "I" is always used instead of the vernacular 'Me' in proper English in the case above because the pronoun is not an object of the verb nor (there's another one you'll get wrong) governed by a preposition.

You should try it sometime...... Proper English, I mean.

You should also try respecting your intellectual betters. You'll manage to be embarrassed less often.

Grammar smack.... What a fucking loser troll bitch you truly are

The word 'is' (isn't is a contraction) is the third person present tense derivative of 'be'

And the singular pronoun "I" is always used instead of the vernacular 'Me' in proper English

You should try it sometime...... Proper English, I mean.

You should also try respecting your intellectual betters. You'll manage to be embarrassed less often.

Grammar smack.... What a fucking loser troll bitch you truly are
fcb27bd7bd9b341ed4ac4642205f8dad3724ad4af8eb661b534ebaed1c7dd736.jpg

I've been ripping you to shreds, pointing out how little you know....and you post this????

"Still working on passing that English language correspondence course I see..."

Your posts, in general, and this one specifically, prove Leftist governments infantilize their populace.
Especially folks like you who support them.

I've been ripping you to shreds, pointing out how little you know....and you post this????

Your posts, in general, and this one specifically, prove Leftist governments infantilize their populace.

dimocraps don't know shit, they're terribly under-educated but --

Their self-esteem is sky high

4 days.

I don't have a political party..I do have pot parties, but you are not invited...

Every reader recognizes where you stand.

Remember: If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

Know what I mean, ducky?

You have yet to allow me to use your subscription that you are trying to forstar...

4 days.

I don't have a political party..I do have pot parties, but you are not invited...

Every reader recognizes where you stand.

Remember: If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

Know what I mean, ducky?
Same old analogy of a syllogistic fallacy...Do you wear the same clothes all the time also?

6. Now, before any can burble out the Leftist/Islamofascist propaganda that they've been taught by the Democrats, let me show that hatred of Jews and of Israel is not of recent origin.

“Our hatred for the Jews dates from God's condemnation of them for their persecution and rejection of Isa (Jesus) and their subsequent rejection of His chosen Prophet." He added "that for a Muslim to kill a Jew, or for him to be killed by a Jew ensures him an immediate entry into Heaven and into the august presence of God Almighty."
November 23, 1937, Saudi Arabia's King Ibn Saud told British Colonel H.R.P. Dickson. Official British document, Foreign Office File No. 371/20822 E 7201/22/31; Elie Kedourie, Islam in the Modern World, (London: Mansell, 1980), pp. 69-72.

Sooooo.....unless and until the Q'ran is either abridged or destroyed, Islam will never be civilized.
But.....will be supported by Democrats, a la Carter and Obama

7. Muslim nations were never powerful militarily in modern times...e.g., the Ottomans....but saw the Jew-hatred of the Nazis as an attraction. And do so to this day.
Mein Kampf was rated 4th on the best-seller list among Palestinians in a survey conducted and reported in PA daily Al-Hayat Al-Jadida. Source: Al-Hayat Al-Jadida (Fatah), Sept. 2, 1999

a. Books such as Mein Kampf,The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, and The International Jew are high on Turkish bestseller lists, and are displayed prominently in the front of bookstores

b. There are even Palestinians whose first name is “Hitler”: Hitler Salah [Al-Hayat Al-Jadida (Fatah), Sept. 28, 2005], Hitler Abu-Alrab [Al-Hayat Al-Jadida (Fatah), Jan. 27, 2005], Hitler Mahmud Abu-Libda [Al-Hayat Al-Jadida (Fatah), Dec.18, 2000.]

BTW.....there have been 93 Islamic plots and attacks on the homeland during Obama's tenure.
Reagan supported the Saudis along with Bush I and II Clinton and Oblama...Reagan pushed through arms sells to a resistant democrat controlled Congress...
You always seem to leave out the GOP in these matters..I bet you miss that part of your brain which is reasonable and just...
Plus the Saudis are much worse than Iran.
They all seem to have a love of living in an ancient society..One that includes religious intolerance, a severe lack of individual liberty and a iron hand over women....Sounds like the conservatives in the US..

"When the Iranian revolution came to power, with the help of Democratic President Jimmy Carter, the Ayatollah Khomeini killed more human beings (about twenty thousand) in two weeks than had been killed by the Shah during his entire thirty-eight years. Khomeini followed this by sending hundreds of thousands of Iranians to die in the Iran-Iraq war, as martyrdom was needed to resurrect the Islamic Empire."
Paul Berman, “Terror and Liberalism,” p. 108

"...a severe lack of individual liberty and a iron hand over women....Sounds like the conservatives in the US."
Just when I thought that your posts couldn't become more stupid....
...you amaze me with this sort.

Conservatism is based on individualism.
Liberalism is based on thought control and submission: fining bakers $135,000 and a gag order for not baking a cake.

Your posts help me more than you can imagine.

Forum List

Back