How The Democrats Created A Nation of Terrorists

What the heck is it with the Democrats and their love affair with maniacal dictators, especially Persian ones???
Since when was Eisenhower a Democrat???
Look up "Operation Ajax" and learn how the Republicans created a nation of tyrants out of a Democratically elected government!!!

Eisenhower's Diary Confession of CIA Coup in Iran: Oct. 8, 1953

Iran sided with Nazi Germany during the first two years of WWII. With many Iranians volunteering for and fighting with German Troops -- Even the SS

Go ahead and shed tears for them. Nobody else will

The thread title and OP blame the Democrats for modern-era terrorism. There is a clear and precise recorded history of the era beginning under Reagan.

How did Reagan respond when terrorist bombed the Beirut Embassy killing 63 people, including 17 Americans on April 18, 1983? What if any results came from that response?

2. First the 'micro' result:
"When the Iranian revolution came to power, with the help of Democratic President Jimmy Carter, the Ayatollah Khomeini killed more human beings (about twenty thousand) in two weeks than had been killed by the Shah during his entire thirty-eight years. Khomeini followed this by sending hundreds of thousands of Iranians to die in the Iran-Iraq war, as martyrdom was needed to resurrect the Islamic Empire."
Paul Berman, “Terror and Liberalism,” p. 108

3. And, the 'macro' result of Carter's magnum opus:
The 1979 Islamic Revolution in Iran has been compared in importance to the Bolshevik Revolution of 1917. “The central problems of world affairs today spring from the Iranian Revolution much as those of the 20th century sprang from the Russian Revolution.” http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703583404576080290722622876.html

And so, Democrat Jimmy Carter bequeathed to the world, a home-base for terrorism.

The Shah of Iran was his own enemy...Corruption, extreme brutality,poor economic models which produced bottlenecks,shortages and inflation, all the finer things that republicans cherish..
Yet the Shah's military was defeated by the Iranian upheaval that western money could not defeat...In other words, they wanted it more than the despotic monarchy of the Shah..
Why Carter loved the Islamic revolutionaries so much he let the Shah stay in the US while other nations kicked him out while dying from a terminal disease..Which lead to the hostile takeover of the US embassy by Carter's most favorite Islamic revolutionary guards...

Must give credence to polislick for linking a site that demands a subscription, you think she is employed by them as a circulation manager...Yet she still lies about Carter being the one to give Iran away, as usual she shows no bias in her slurring, an her syllogistic fallacy rhetoric...
The real problem was Nixon's avocation of Iranian membership in OPEC and his unorthodox ordainment of the organization, which in turn led to the oil crisis because of US support of Israel during the Yom Kippur war....

"The Shah of Iran was his own enemy...Corruption, extreme brutality,poor economic models which produced bottlenecks,shortages and inflation, all the finer things that republicans cherish.."

Well....you certainly proved early that you relish talking through your hat.
It's almost as good as when you speak out your ass....Although my talking stinks less...

You're nothing if not classy.....

....so...I guess that means you're nothing.
You're almost as white as rice...

And, revealing the centerpiece of the Liberal worldview....

....skin color.

Know whose birthday today is, ducky?

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."
Martin Luther King, Jr.

Looking more and more like a fool, ducky.
When you sober up and re-read your own posts, you'll realize it, too.

I am not defending Carter, I am proving how you have an extremist myopic view of history based on your hate...

It isn't just PC and I that hate you, it's most of the Country.

4 days.

Then you can get back to being the perennially butt-hurt victim you so love being.

Thing is...... Nobody cares anymore. At all

And wait until 2018. Of the 33 Senate Seats up for re-election -- You scumbags are defending 23 of them.

And with the ENTIRE Republican Party united..... And with your own party in complete disarray...... And with the economy booming (it will be)

You and your diseased kin will be last night's bad dream

I don't hate the little fella....I just love turning him inside out.
Still doing the trick with the rope and pony?

It appears that you're feeling the pain of having been skewered.

the dimocrap scum party loves international terrorists and has ALWAYS had a domestic terrorist arm.

Beginning in 1866 with the KKK all the way through to today with their attempt at creating an American ISIS in the BLM.

When one fails or falls into general disrepute, they form another terrorist arm..... The Occupy (bowel) Movement, SDS, Weathermen; or they form an alliance with professional criminals like they did for 80 years with The Mob.

They also have the Unions who used to be fairly violent.

the dimocrap scum party is a criminal organization, NOT a political party.

Think about all the violent groups in this Country's history and who they side with....
Exactly.
Thank you Mr. Burns..and now for more crepulance....
Cartoonish assman says what?

Conservatism is based on individualism.
Liberalism is based on thought control and submission: fining bakers $135,000 and a gag order for not baking a cake.

More syllogistic fallacies..
If conservatism is based on individual freedom, why do they want to deny gay marriage? Because they take their individualism from a book of social norms written over 2000 years ago..Which would mean they follow what and individual said based on his biased,prejudicial argument from a society which doesn't exist anymore.....
And if they believe that the individual is free from oppression they would not judge a human by their sexual orientation..The baker that refused did so at the judgement that he has the right not to cater to a sin, yet all humans sin and therefore need to be forgiven...Evidently the baker doesn't treat all sinners fairly, which means he broke the law and discriminated against only one kind of sin...

the Ayatollah Khomeini killed more human beings (about twenty thousand) in two weeks than had been killed by the Shah [60,000] during his entire thirty-eight years.
You seem to have left out the 60,000 part in your "fuzzy math" lie.

I am not defending Carter, I am proving how you have an extremist myopic view of history based on your hate...

It isn't just PC and I that hate you, it's most of the Country.

4 days.

Then you can get back to being the perennially butt-hurt victim you so love being.

Thing is...... Nobody cares anymore. At all

And wait until 2018. Of the 33 Senate Seats up for re-election -- You scumbags are defending 23 of them.

And with the ENTIRE Republican Party united..... And with your own party in complete disarray...... And with the economy booming (it will be)

You and your diseased kin will be last night's bad dream

I don't hate the little fella....I just love turning him inside out.
Still doing the trick with the rope and pony?

It appears that you're feeling the pain of having been skewered.
Doing your Viet Cong torture techniques you leaned in the war?

the dimocrap scum party loves international terrorists and has ALWAYS had a domestic terrorist arm.

Beginning in 1866 with the KKK all the way through to today with their attempt at creating an American ISIS in the BLM.

When one fails or falls into general disrepute, they form another terrorist arm..... The Occupy (bowel) Movement, SDS, Weathermen; or they form an alliance with professional criminals like they did for 80 years with The Mob.

Think about all the violent groups in this Country's history and who they side with....
Exactly.
You need bath..

What the heck is it with the Democrats and their love affair with maniacal dictators, especially Persian ones???
Look up "Operation Ajax" and learn how the Republicans created a nation of tyrants out of a Democratically elected government!!!

the Ayatollah Khomeini killed more human beings (about twenty thousand) in two weeks than had been killed by the Shah [60,000] during his entire thirty-eight years.

I quoted a college text.

You performed the act that identifies Liberals: you lie.

I believe it is an infraction to alter my posts.
Don't do it again.

I quoted a college text.

Don't do it again.
The amount of death is cited.. It is a quote form the Ayaturda himself...

Notice the OP avoids and evades answering questions but instead resorts to her old method of cherry picking cut and paste to change the subject.

So again, how did the Republican administration of Reagan respond to the terrorist attack in Beirut when the Embassy was bombed killing 63 people including 17 Americans? Besides the Iranian government supported students in Iran taking hostages at the Embassy in Iran, what American targeted terrorist attack occurred if any during the 70's?

A graphic representation of the sort that Democrats support....true of both Carter and Obama.....

Cartoon-Death-Jews.png

American Trial Attorneys in Defense of Israel: FORBES: The Media Intifada: Bad Math, Ugly Truths About New York Times In Israel-Hamas War by Richard Behar

8. Clearly the view of the back-stabbing snake in the White House. Which is the only 'religion' that Barack Hussein Obama has stood up for, shielded from criticism, defended and advanced?

And this is the view and the plan of every adherent to the Q'ran. And certainly those in charge in Iran. The Ayatollah has more power than any king, and claimed to speak for God; his followers said “going against Khomeini is going against God himself.”

These people await the "12th Imam, believed by devout Shi'ite Muslims to be a direct descendant of the Prophet Mohammed who went into "occlusion" in the ninth century at the age of five and hasn't been seen since.

The Hidden Imam, as he is also known by his followers, will only return after a period of cosmic chaos, war and bloodshed – what Christians call the Apocalypse – and then lead the world into an era of universal peace.

The really alarming aspect is that – if the world's leading intelligence agencies are to be believed – he is seriously attempting to acquire a nuclear weapons arsenal."
Will the 12th Imam cause war with Iran?

The contemporary version of the Nazis.
This is what Democrat Jimmy Carter put in power.
And Obama wills nuclear weapons.

Every Obama voter has, in effect, agreed to turn nuclear weapons over to a cult that wants war and chaos to bring the '12th Imam' out of the well he has been hiding in for a thousand years.

Exactly.
You need bath..
In other words your usual spamming gibberish.

That's what I thought.

Iran sided with Nazi Germany during the first two years of WWII.
That was Shah Reza Pahlavi, not Mossadegh, Eisenhower installed Shah Reza Pahlavi's son Mohammad Reza Shah Pahlavi in place of Mossadegh after the coup.

Exactly.
You need bath..

That's what I thought.
spam
spam/
verb
gerund or present participle: spamming
  1. send the same message indiscriminately to (large numbers of recipients) on the Internet.

I quoted a college text.

Don't do it again.

We already concluded that you know less than nothing....but...if you insist....

"[4][5] some have suggested the Shah's human rights record fares better than that of the revolutionaries who overthrew him. According to political historian Ervand Abrahamian,
"Whereas less than 100 political prisoners had been executed between 1971 and 1979, more than 7900 were executed between 1981 and 1985. ... the prison system was centralized and drastically expanded ... Prison life was drastically worse under the Islamic Republic than under the Pahlavis. One who survived both writes that four months under warden Asadollah Lajevardi took the toll of four years under SAVAK.[6] In the prison literature of the Pahlavi era, the recurring words had been "boredom" and "monotony." In that of the Islamic Republic, they were "fear," "death," "terror," "horror," and most frequent of all "nightmare" (kabos)." [7]"
Human rights in the Imperial State of Iran - Wikipedia

I quoted a college text.

Don't do it again.

We already concluded that you know less than nothing....but...if you insist....

"[4][5] some have suggested the Shah's human rights record fares better than that of the revolutionaries who overthrew him. According to political historian Ervand Abrahamian,
"Whereas less than 100 political prisoners had been executed between 1971 and 1979, more than 7900 were executed between 1981 and 1985. ... the prison system was centralized and drastically expanded ... Prison life was drastically worse under the Islamic Republic than under the Pahlavis. One who survived both writes that four months under warden Asadollah Lajevardi took the toll of four years under SAVAK.[6] In the prison literature of the Pahlavi era, the recurring words had been "boredom" and "monotony." In that of the Islamic Republic, they were "fear," "death," "terror," "horror," and most frequent of all "nightmare" (kabos)." [7]"
Human rights in the Imperial State of Iran - Wikipedia
So in you rmind the Shah was okey dokey, in terms of your love of murder to retain power....No surprise......

Iran sided with Nazi Germany during the first two years of WWII. With many Iranians volunteering for and fighting with German Troops -- Even the SS

Go ahead and shed tears for them. Nobody else will

Yup.....these are the sorts that Democrats assist.....

"There were thousands of Muslims who directly joined and aided the Nazi war efforts, forming at least three Waffen SS Divions. “These SS Jihadists assisted the Ustashi Croats in their slaughter of 800,000 Serbs and Jews.”
http://prophetofdoom.net/Islamic_Clubs_Handschar_Muslim_Waffen_SS.Islam

In Yugoslavia, Muslims and the Catholic Church formed the Ustashe, the most brutal of all Nazi forces: the German Croatian fuehrer, Dr. Ante Pavelic had a basket of 40 pounds of eyes on his desk. The guards in prison camp had a contest to see who could slit more throats in one night: the winner slit 1,350. The Grand Mufti of Jerusalem organized these squads.
See Edwin Black, “ The Farhud: The Roots of the Arab-Nazi Alliance in the Holocaust.”

You need bath..

That's what I thought.
spam
spam/
verb
gerund or present participle: spamming
  1. send the same message indiscriminately to (large numbers of recipients) on the Internet.
gib·ber·ish
[ˈjib(ə)riSH]
NOUN
  1. unintelligible or meaningless speech or writing; nonsense:
    "he talks gibberish"

Attachments

• upload_2017-1-16_8-40-10.png
    upload_2017-1-16_8-40-10.png
    186 bytes · Views: 21

Forum List

Back