How this garlic farm went from a labor shortage to over 150 people on its applicant waitlist

If the agriculture business gets so screwed that it has to start paying people $18 an hour, Republicans will be the first ones begging illegals to come back now that they can't afford to eat :laugh:

Such hypocrites.

When $15.00 minimum wage is discussed, you on the left make claim it won't raise the cost of goods all that much, but talk about getting rid of immigrants which would raise labor costs naturally, people will starve because the price of goods will be so high. Which is it?
I don't really care about the minimum wage. I'm pretty fiscally conservative, but I can't reconcile the GOP's hatred of everything I love about this country.

What would that be an be specific?

I'll start with hatred of diversity.

No you want to say that illegals and legals are the same...

We have no problems with legals.

Yeah that's why Trump is supporting a bill to halve legal immigration and why a main talking point of the right is that diversity and multi-culturalism are evil. :rolleyes:

*Crickets*

Dafuck do you expect?

O wow man, dramatically raising wages brings in more workers. Who knew that would happen. What a revelation. You should write a book.

SMH

Amnesia much from the lefts silly argument there are jobs Americans won't do?

Or the products will cost to much?

"The left"'s argument? :rofl:

Is that like "the right's" argument that raising minimal wages will put businesses out of business?

It's to hard for you to comprehend the market doing it at one company or hundred of thosands of company's doing it by a mandate..by the government

This confuses you pogo as much as the electoral college confuses you

As much as you think cities would of been the same regardless if in Democrat control or Republican control..

Pogo you are such an idiot.

Such hypocrites.

When $15.00 minimum wage is discussed, you on the left make claim it won't raise the cost of goods all that much, but talk about getting rid of immigrants which would raise labor costs naturally, people will starve because the price of goods will be so high. Which is it?
I don't really care about the minimum wage. I'm pretty fiscally conservative, but I can't reconcile the GOP's hatred of everything I love about this country.

Yeah that's why Trump is supporting a bill to halve legal immigration and why a main talking point of the right is that diversity and multi-culturalism are evil. :rolleyes:

WTF? Making shit up again?

WTF? Making shit up again?
Uh... no. Here's 3 sources about halving legal immigration; 1 wildly/partisanly conservative, 1 moderate, and 1 you rubes argue leans left; so you can't whine your way out of it

Donald Trump's Aides Develop Plans to Halve Legal Immigration - Breitbart

Trump crafting plan to slash legal immigration

GOP senators aim to cut legal immigration by half - CNNPolitics.com

We all know how high Australia MW is , I found this video from just a real life Australian visiting America for the first time and she can't believe how stuff is so cheap here...

Watch if you Dare..it's very interesting. How she compares prices.

*Crickets*

Dafuck do you expect?

O wow man, dramatically raising wages brings in more workers. Who knew that would happen. What a revelation. You should write a book.

SMH

Is that like "the right's" argument that raising minimal wages will put businesses out of business?

It's to hard for you to comprehend the market doing it at one company or hundred of thosands of company's doing it by a mandate..by the government

Ackchooly what's hard to comprehend is how a moron can trot out a series of Generalization Fallacies while being entirely oblivious to it.

I have no confusion whatsoever about the Electrical College. I've schooled many smarter than you on it, which isn't saying much.

As much as you think cities would of been the same regardless if in Democrat control or Republican control..

Indeed. Because having trash picked up on Thursday instead of Wednesday is just soooooooooo ... uh, Democrat.

SMH

*Crickets*

Dafuck do you expect?

SMH

We all know how high Australia MW is , I found this video from just a real life Australian visiting America for the first time and she can't believe how stuff is so cheap here...

.[/QU

That girl is cool but clueless.

*Crickets*

Dafuck do you expect?

SMH

Ackchooly what's hard to comprehend is how a moron can trot out a series of Generalization Fallacies while being entirely oblivious to it.

I have no confusion whatsoever about the Electrical College. I've schooled many smarter than you on it, which isn't saying much.

Indeed. Because having trash picked up on Thursday instead of Wednesday is just soooooooooo ... uh, Democrat
SMH

Translation ~ pogo runs from the North that he/she destroys like Allen's from the movie Independence day to try to rage the same havoc and destruction down here... either conform to the South or leave pogo..

*Crickets*

Dafuck do you expect?

SMH

.[/QU

Thanks for watching, but why is she clueless?

*Crickets*

Dafuck do you expect?

SMH

.[/QU

Dafuck do you expect?

SMH

.[/QU

Thanks for watching, but why is she clueless?

She's jet lagged and very young and probably stoned, and you think prices of US stuff in the USA vs Australia. means something...

Get rid of cheap illegals and wages will rise

Ann Coulter has been saying this for years
Dumb ass. In 2016, they were short 50 workers. They raised wages and now they have more applicants than jobs. Looks to me like the raise in wages had more to do with getting people than did the presence of illegals.

Dumb ass. In 2016, they were short 50 workers. They raised wages and now they have more applicants than jobs. Looks to me like the raise in wages had more to do with getting people than did the presence of illegals.
Thing is, throwing 10 million worthy illegals is NOT going to happen, at least until racist hater dupes get 60 Senate votes...

So you admit if company's raised wages on their own they would get Americans that would do those jobs?

But if all company's raised wages per a government mandate.would they still apply to this company?

My minimum wage for 6.5 hours of working today, $524 dollars....

Yeah, but most Americans are not 10 year old kids willing shake their bare ass for a bunch of politicians and priests.

The min wage of 1968 would be at least $11. You know, the good old days. Pass a comprehensive bill and good ss id card FERCHRISSAKE....

The min wage of 1968 would be at least $11. You know, the good old days. Pass a comprehensive bill and good ss id card FERCHRISSAKE....

You will get really mad Franco, when your Skittles will now cost $8 bucks...

Instead of a dollar.

Forum List

Back