How to kill all the radical muslims? Here's how.

Judicial review

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
Columbus Ohio
They are all in Iraq and Syria. So...

Order 300,000 troops and all carriers with all the B2B bombers they can carry and all the biggest bombs that they can carry that's 1 below a nuke in combination with the napalm bomb and tanks and launch a major areal and ground offensive called "terrorist wipe out." Order shoot to kill at all costs. Block off all fleeing exits and force them to fight.

Strike such a blow to ISIS in these countries that you strike fear in them and allow jurnalists to come and take pictures of the napalm bomb effects on terroists and spread it all over the internet and say "hellz a coming stop or burn."

Many of these terrorists are still human and the napalm bomb is illegal internationally for inhuman reasons. these terroists will think twice.

A mix of ground invasion and major areal bombs destroying major qty's of terroists in one blow would allow the US ground forces to advance a city a day. In a week they will all be dead. Most of the muslim population. Certain most of the radicals. then we initiate a full exit and withdraw of us troops, and give humanitraian aid directly to those who need it. Billions in aid and say we are done.

Doing this we will be safer b going on the offensive and wiping out 80,000 isis terrorists and free the countries to the kurds, turkey, Iraq governemnts and it's troops, and assad should be killed.

This is how I'd handle it. Blow them all sky high.

Order 300,000 troops and all carriers with all the B2B bombers they can carry and all the biggest bombs that they can carry that's 1 below a nuke in combination with the napalm bomb and tanks and launch a major areal and ground offensive called "terrorist wipe out." Order shoot to kill at all costs. Block off all fleeing exits and force them to fight.

Strike such a blow to ISIS in these countries that you strike fear in them and allow jurnalists to come and take pictures of the napalm bomb effects on terroists and spread it all over the internet and say "hellz a coming stop or burn."

Many of these terrorists are still human and the napalm bomb is illegal internationally for inhuman reasons. these terroists will think twice.

A mix of ground invasion and major areal bombs destroying major qty's of terroists in one blow would allow the US ground forces to advance a city a day. In a week they will all be dead. Most of the muslim population. Certain most of the radicals. then we initiate a full exit and withdraw of us troops, and give humanitraian aid directly to those who need it. Billions in aid and say we are done.

Doing this we will be safer b going on the offensive and wiping out 80,000 isis terrorists and free the countries to the kurds, turkey, Iraq governemnts and it's troops, and assad should be killed.

That will all have to wait. We have terrorist here is the United States (DC, Chicago, San Fran, etc,) which need purged before we can even think of looking abroad

-Geaux

Many of the terrorists are still human? Interesting statement.

For an astute multi-millionaire businessman, you sure are missing an opportunity. I mean....with all the sand over there.....you could sell a shitload of Kirby's.

Why don't we just infect all the goats with the AIDS virus? Then when the muslims screw the goats they'll get AIDS and die. That way we wouldn't have to put our troops at risk and it would be a hell of a lot cheaper.

I can remember being drunk at 5 o'clock am on a Saturday morning. Mostly had to do with surf fishing with friends all night and early morning until the Sun came up.

Why don't we just infect all the goats with the AIDS virus? Then when the muslims screw the goats they'll get AIDS and die. That way we wouldn't have to put our troops at risk and it would be a hell of a lot cheaper.

I thought Muslims only had sex with little girls in the name of the Asshole they kill for.

-Geaux

First offer free airfare and safe passage to Syria for any American who claims to be a Muslim terrorist wannabe and wants to fight for ISIS.

That's what I'm talk'in bout! Can we start with the napalm here? Look at this terrorist refugee orphan.

KILL EM ALL!

Orphans.jpg

I thought Muslims only had sex with little girls in the name of the Asshole they kill for.

-Geaux
Yeah, the men do.

-Geaux
Yeah, the men do.

Just because sexual encounters with a "minor"/ child is subjectively considered to be "wrong" by Law in the United States, does not make it objectively "wrong" all over the world.

-Geaux
Yeah, the men do.

Just because sexual encounters with a "minor"/ child is subjectively considered to be "wrong" by Law in the United States, does not make it objectively "wrong" all over the world.

Indeed. Guys have to watch their six while in Bangkok :cow:

Stupid people need to quit treating the idea of war like a video game where the game can be won simply with superior fire power. We could do such a thing and it would be effective but in doing so we would make winning the peace an impossibility.

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

i would agree with you except for one issue,
"and give humanitraian aid directly to those who need it."

i say kill everything that moves except for Dogs :up:

THAT, is how i would handle it !! :up:

Yeah, it would be like a 2 fer 1 sale! I read where the boy in blue was a sniper and Hello Kitty was his spotter.

Kill E'M All! Start with the kids.

Kids1.jpg

Last edited:

-Geaux
Yeah, the men do.

Yes ... it's WRONG all over the world. Just because you may harbor secret fantasies doesn't make it right.

[/QUOTE]

Yes ... it's WRONG all over the world. Just because you may harbor secret fantasies doesn't make it right.[/QUOTE]

"If anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him if a large millstone were hung around his neck and he were drowned at the bottom of the sea. Matt. 18:6 NIV

Stupid people need to quit treating the idea of war like a video game where the game can be won simply with superior fire power. We could do such a thing and it would be effective but in doing so we would make winning the peace an impossibility.

Fuck peace. These countries harbor terroism and these terrorists declared war on us. Surrender or die.

Forum List

Back