How Trump And The Nazis Stole Christmas To Promote White Nationalism

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
That's according to the liberal journalist of Newsweek and two bonehead Anti-White professors she interviewed. Liberals have been waging war on Christmas and White Christians for decades. Now with Trump as president, he's putting a stop to this politically correct madness that's swept America and its educational institutions or as I call them, Liberal Indoctrinariums.

Both Trump and the Nazis used Christmas to promote white nationalism

Last edited:
He´s not a snowflake because snowflakes are white and white is bad. He´s one of that black snow at the roadside.

That's according to the liberal journalist of Newsweek and two professors she interviewed. Liberals have been waging war on Christmas and White Christians for decades. Now with Trump as president, he's putting a stop to this politically correct madness that's swept America and its educational institutions or as I call them, Liberal Indoctrinariums.

That Soros check must have cleared for you.

That's according to the liberal journalist of Newsweek and two bonehead Anti-White professors she interviewed. Liberals have been waging war on Christmas and White Christians for decades. Now with Trump as president, he's putting a stop to this politically correct madness that's swept America and its educational institutions or as I call them, Liberal Indoctrinariums.

More fucknuttery from people who should be in a controlled environment.

I Googled the moron who wrote that idiotic article and the name is Cristina Maza. Cannot find the ancestry of the individual thus far, but she has an ethnic looking, large schnoz. Questions remain, who finances her, what religious and academic institutions did she attend to obtain the brainwashing, etc.

Forum List

Back