How Trump SHOULD have responded to questions about 2016

Yes, keep blaming the media. Not gonna change the fact that Trump meekly accepted Putin's word over that of his own government.
How often has our Govt been right lately......on anything

Regardless of the president's beliefs, it's just plain obvious that you don't side with Putin over America in front of the entire world. It makes it worse when Putin is standing nearby, too.
And we don't try to destroy an American President on the world stage thus making him and our nation look like a bunch of complete idiots in front of a world leader like Putin. How stupid can we be ? The screwed up domestic agenda of the left trump's everything, and they are waging a scorched Earth policy here or overseas to try and derail the President.

Not sure the left had much input into the disgusting behavior of Trump on the world stage. Care to elaborate on that?

He is blaming the press for asking questions about Russian interference.

Two messed with our elections...the Russians and Obama...make it three the Clinton machine.....

Yes, keep blaming the media. Not gonna change the fact that Trump meekly accepted Putin's word over that of his own government.

Regardless of the president's beliefs, it's just plain obvious that you don't side with Putin over America in front of the entire world. It makes it worse when Putin is standing nearby, too.
And we don't try to destroy an American President on the world stage thus making him and our nation look like a bunch of complete idiots in front of a world leader like Putin. How stupid can we be ? The screwed up domestic agenda of the left trump's everything, and they are waging a scorched Earth policy here or overseas to try and derail the President.

Not sure the left had much input into the disgusting behavior of Trump on the world stage. Care to elaborate on that?

If Trump wasn't such a sycophant, there would have no reason for those questions.

... and Russian interference.

1. I believe in the work of my intelligence agencies.

2. I believe that the Russian government was motivated by what they believed to be their country's best interest.

3. I do not believe further interference would be in Russia's best interest.

4. Let's look toward the future.

He acknowledges the role Russia played in 2016 while also remaining pragmatic and leaving the door open for future cooperation. He also avoids attacking Putin directly. Easy win.

Can't believe he and his administration didn't have a much better response prepared. Obviously those questions were going to be asked.

He should have directed the questions about why Russia wasn't stopped from interfering in the election to mueller, comey, brennan and coates.....as well as obama since they were the ones running the FBI, CIA and the DNI as well as the commander in chief during the attack on our election......and did nothing to stop it...

Was that treason?

How do cons feel about seeing Trump stand next to Putin, like a subservient, attacking our intelligence agencies while attacking Obama for apologizing for the US .. which he didn't do.

So does anyone actually think Trump handled this the correct way? Does anyone think Trump's way is better than mine? I'm genuinely curious. If so, please explain.

You really expect the press to NOT ask the question that is going to get them the most attention by far? Are you out of your mind? Do you realize that news organizations are a BUSINESS?
Yeah, and they would be banned from attempting to make our nation look a fool in front of other world leaders as they have been freely getting away with. There is a time and place for everything, and those here attempting to use Russian officials or any other world powers to try and undermine our strength and stature in the world should be banned from any press conferences.

If they (these so called journalist), think someone has committed a crime, then they can freely go and report that crime to the proper authorities, but to try and make this country look stupid for political biased reasoning or to fuel a personal agenda is deplorable, and shouldn't be allowed.

Enough of this idiocy already.

The leftist or left leaning journalist is what I'm talking about. They know better than to do what they do, but they have gone rabid and have lost their cooth in life. What a shame.

There is a time and place, and you know what has been going on, so don't play dumb.

The leftist or left leaning journalist is what I'm talking about. They know better than to do what they do, but they have gone rabid and have lost their cooth in life. What a shame.

What are they doing other than reporting Trump's childish and un-presidential behavior?

What are they doing other than reporting Trump's childish and un-presidential behavior?
Time and place for everything, and trying to embarrass the nation on the world stage for a domestic agenda is borderline treasonous.

The left needs to cool it's heels before it causes a catastrophe for this nation. Being so wrapped up in a domestic agenda that attempts to transform this nation into something a majority don't want, is really a fools game. The changes we've had in the past were legit, and the majority of course were on board with those changes, but what we see in this globalism, new world order, open borders, activism forced by the bench etc is not what this nation wants, and it has begun to fight back against it.

1. I believe in the work of my intelligence agencies.

:abgg2q.jpg:

You mean what he ended up coming out to say in his clean up attempt, after humiliating himself?

Boy, you guys sure are dumbasses. Lol. Even President Trump realized he fucked up.
Calling us dumb in light of what the Demon-crats have done is actually a compliment. We'll take that dumb from you all day long.

I can't even imagine why you think this makes sense.

If Person A is dumb, and Person B is also dumb, then you just have two dumb people. Person B isn't any less stupid in light of the stupidity of Person A.

Time and place for everything, and trying to embarrass the nation on the world stage for a domestic agenda is borderline treasonous.

The left needs to cool it's heels before it causes a catastrophe for this nation. Being so wrapped up in a domestic agenda that attempts to transform this nation into something a majority don't want, is really a fools game. The changes we've had in the past were legit, and the majority of course were on board with those changes, but what we see in this globalism, new world order, open borders, activism forced by the bench etc is not what this nation wants, and it has begun to fight back against it.

If you are concerned about embarrassing the nation on the world stage, every time Trump speaks publicly should completely mortify you.

If you are concerned about embarrassing the nation on the world stage, every time Trump speaks publicly should completely mortify you.

Are you embarrassed? If so, why? Are you also offended? Any other emotions you wish to share?
:bigboy:

Are you embarrassed? If so, why? Are you also offended? Any other emotions you wish to share?
:bigboy:

Yes. I'm embarrassed and offended every time trump spouts crazy crap on the world stage. I know I'm not the only one.

Forum List

Back