How ugly could it get? Trump faces echoes of 1929 in coronavirus crisis.

Ouch. Shit. Oil has dropped to 23 dollars a barrel.

Bigly layoffs in the oil industry ahead.

We knew the lying was always an issue. Somehow, for some reason, so many accepted it, just shook it off, only smirking at it.

Why, because the stock market was good? No one is certain why, the lies were accepted, but they were.

Now we’ve been lied to ( repeatedly as usual) about the virus.
Test dates, test availability,the number of tests, all to make it “appear better than it is”.

These lies are expensive. They will cost lives, many, lives, big beautiful lives.... yes, I’m using his own language to mock him about this very serious situation.
....and ironically, it’s going to cost money. AMERICA is now in a recession. This virus has crushed the world economy.

He didn’t cause the virus. But the lies are hurting US. Really hurting US all.
Let’s stop accepting, allowing the lies.
Stay safe my fellow Americans. Even republicans

We knew the lying was always an issue. Somehow, for some reason, so many accepted it, just shook it off, only smirking at it.

Why, because the stock market was good? No one is certain why, the lies were accepted, but they were.

Test dates, test availability,the number of tests, all to make it “appear better than it is”.

These lies are expensive. They will cost lives, many, lives, big beautiful lives.... yes, I’m using his own language to mock him about this very serious situation.
....and ironically, it’s going to cost money. AMERICA is now in a recession. This virus has crushed the world economy.

what lies???

What are you even talking about?

what lies???
Count them yourself dolt Too many for me to post

what lies???

but you didnt even post one,,,

LOL and here I always thought you were one of the smart republicans

what lies???

Post the ones you believe is harming the U.S. and let others discuss them with you...

Trump Has No Idea Who Fired His Pandemic Response Team
theintercept.com › 2020/03/14 › trump-says-no-idea-pandemic-respo...

4 days ago - President Donald Trump denied on Friday that he was in any way responsible for his administration’s failure to make coronavirus testing widely available, and professed to have absolutely no idea who had disbanded the White House pandemic response team two years ago (John Bolton ...

Your hero says Trump isn't responsible:

Dr. Anthony Fauci: Coronavirus test delay not the fault of CDC or Trump

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation's top infectious disease doctor, said President Trump and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) were not to blame for a lack of coronavirus testing kits that has prompted criticism of the administration as cases continue to grow in the United States.

Speaking on "The Hugh Hewitt Show" on Tuesday, Fauci -- also the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases -- was asked about the slow rollout of test kits, saying the delay was due to a "technical glitch" that slowed things down and a series of "multiple things that conflated."

"There [weren’t] any bad guys there. It just happened," Fauci said. "And then when we realized, when the CDC realized, and the FDA [Food and Drug Administration] said both the system itself as it was set up, which serves certain circumstances very well, was not well-suited to the kind of broad testing that we needed the private sector to get involved in."

"Was the glitch or anything about the production of the test President Trump’s fault?" Hewitt asked. " Or actually, let me put it more broadly, would every president have run into the same problem?"

"Oh, absolutely. This has nothing to do with anybody’s fault, certainly not the president’s fault," Fauci replied.

One of the fragmentary points you sort of make, is that we are in a recession now, because of the virus.

So, what lie did Trump tell, that if he had not told, would have prevented that, what with the pandemic and all?

4 days ago - President Donald Trump denied on Friday that he was in any way responsible for his administration’s failure to make coronavirus testing widely available, and professed to have absolutely no idea who had disbanded the White House pandemic response team two years ago (John Bolton ...
its not the job of potus to make or hand out test kits,,,

Your hero says Trump isn't responsible:

Dr. Anthony Fauci: Coronavirus test delay not the fault of CDC or Trump

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation's top infectious disease doctor, said President Trump and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) were not to blame for a lack of coronavirus testing kits that has prompted criticism of the administration as cases continue to grow in the United States.

Speaking on "The Hugh Hewitt Show" on Tuesday, Fauci -- also the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases -- was asked about the slow rollout of test kits, saying the delay was due to a "technical glitch" that slowed things down and a series of "multiple things that conflated."

"There [weren’t] any bad guys there. It just happened," Fauci said. "And then when we realized, when the CDC realized, and the FDA [Food and Drug Administration] said both the system itself as it was set up, which serves certain circumstances very well, was not well-suited to the kind of broad testing that we needed the private sector to get involved in."

"Was the glitch or anything about the production of the test President Trump’s fault?" Hewitt asked. " Or actually, let me put it more broadly, would every president have run into the same problem?"

"Oh, absolutely. This has nothing to do with anybody’s fault, certainly not the president’s fault," Fauci replied.
He kisses trumps butt just like you do bri You like the pos trump lying to your face????

One of the fragmentary points you sort of make, is that we are in a recession now, because of the virus.

So, what lie did Trump tell, that if he had not told, would have prevented that, what with the pandemic and all?
There might not be any prevention for it but there certainly would have been less havoc if the AH reacted in a timely fashion

There might not be any prevention for it but there certainly would have been less havoc if the AH reacted in a timely fashion

from where I sit hes done that,,,

what lies???
He won't tell you....I've tried....

Sooooo, you're basically screaming "orange man bad" but can't tell us why he's bad. You're not sane, are you.

The team you are referring to discounted the whole story and called it made up....so you look rather foolish with this post....

Those aren't lies and since those statements were 4 days ago, they obviously had nothing to do with the spread of this virus NOR the recession that is being manufactured out of the hysteria. Care to try again?

what lies???
Wow! Your propagandists really do keep you rubes in the dark!!!

“Anybody that wants a test can get a test.”

Forum List

Back