How will the anti God crowd act if Jesus comes soon.

What do you think you will say to Jesus ?

How do you think you will act towards Jesus ?

Will you ask for forgivness ?

I think I will laugh at your surprised response when a dirty smelly commie hippy shows up, and says that you forgot to feed him, visit him in prison, clothe his nakedness, and take him in.

Btw can anyone help clear up who the anti-God crowd is?

I would think to be anti-God you would have to believe in the christian God, and then also be against him, so that wouldn't include any agnostics/atheists or any other non-christian religion. Seems like it'd only be that tiny pocket of devil worshippers.

According to most Christian dogma, Satan was an arch-angel whose pride made him turn against God.

God was not amused

lucifer.jpg

Satan's punishment was to end up here​

250px-GustaveDoreParadiseLostSatanProfile_color.jpg

Yeah it would appear that the domain of heaven is not perfect after all.
Angels turing on God and fighting wars and such....

I would think to be anti-God you would have to believe in the christian God, and then also be against him, so that wouldn't include any agnostics/atheists or any other non-christian religion. Seems like it'd only be that tiny pocket of devil worshippers.

Agreed but this goes back to the either for us or against us mentality that many on the right hold so dear.

What would you do if Jesus came back and told all those who questioned his exsistance that they were the chosen ones because he needed thinking people who would reason with the facts instead of blind belief to populate his heaven.

What would you do if this whole thing was a test to ferret out the people who will do whatever they are told without questioning.

You see that logically is just as likely as what you believe.

You believe in a myth.

That is fine with me.

There is no proof of this myths reality.

I refuse to buy into a myth with no proof in the hopes that some superior being wont punish me with pain everlasting.

I choose to be good and kind to people because its the right thing to do NOT because I may burn in hell forever if I dont.

A being that would burn me in hell forever after a life of being good and kind simply because I refused to believe in something that I had no proof of would not be a very enlightened being would they?

Agreed but this goes back to the either for us or against us mentality that many on the right hold so dear.

I'm not gonna get into the right/left stuff but I found it very telling that the OP puts down a smiley face icon at the idea of non-believers going to hell.

Very frightening that that kind of thought would actually bring comfort to someone.

I just want to go to sleep and not wake up. The whole harp music, singing praises and annointing feet thang kinda turns me off.

I'm not gonna get into the right/left stuff but I found it very telling that the OP puts down a smiley face icon at the idea of non-believers going to hell.

Very frightening that that kind of thought would actually bring comfort to someone.

the self righteousness of some?

Whis is condemned in the bible btw.

As I keep saying heaven will not be crowded at all.

Organized religion is about controling the members of the organized religion.

Its all about power.

If everyone who believed in a god just did it personally instead of depending on a church to know what to do then this world would be a much better place.

the self righteousness of some?

Whis is condemned in the bible btw.

As I keep saying heaven will not be crowded at all.

Yeah Jesus wasn't exactly in favor of people feeling good about the misfortunes of others, quite the opposite as far as I can tell.

I really like most of the weekly church going type, who don't really bring up god in casual conversation.

But my experience in catholic school with the hardcore types, my great aunt who's a nun, these types of people always seem to be the biggest assholes/bitches in terms of their treatment of their fellow man. Big time self righteousness and the mindset of "I'm closer to God than you, so you're beneath me, and since you're beneath I'm going to talk down to you, you heathen."

Organized religion is about controling the members of the organized religion.

Its all about power.

If everyone who believed in a god just did it personally instead of depending on a church to know what to do then this world would be a much better place.
Hey, it´s just business.

Jesus will come leading an Army of Angels and will wage war on the NONBELIEVERS. A war started by man and ended by Jesus. There will be no talking to him before the end of the war.

Very good answer.

The day you present some sort of proof of this myth is the day I will consider it as a possibility.

Jesus will come leading an Army of Angels and will wage war on the NONBELIEVERS. A war started by man and ended by Jesus. There will be no talking to him before the end of the war.

Yeah we all know how big of a warmonger Jesus was, just check the quote in my sig line :cuckoo:.

Sometimes you guys really need to re-read the Bible, or (what is often the case) read it for the first time.

Take your own advice.what you quoted means that we are to try and bring people to the right side so they are not on the wrong side of that battle.

With God whether you think you're on the fence or not you're making choice one way or the other.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but i don't think God will go easy on the atheist either way. :eusa_angel:

Odd that that thought would generate a smile out of you.

Well not really odd, sadistic is a better word.

Actually that is a friendly, honest angel, giving a straight forward answer.

It's friendly to be glad that others will be tortured for an infinite period of time?

I view friendly as treating people nicely, being complimentary, polite etc, seems we have a very different idea of that.

Was Hitler friendly to the jews?

Yeah we all know how big of a warmonger Jesus was, just check the quote in my sig line :cuckoo:.

Sometimes you guys really need to re-read the Bible, or (what is often the case) read it for the first time.

Take your own advice,that is to try and bring people to the right side so they are not on the wrong side of that battle.

With God whether you think you're on the fence or not you're making choice one way or the other.

I don't believe in God, but it's quite obvious that I take Jesus's teachings of love and forgiveness way more serious than you do.

That shows how little Paul, the Anti-Christ, knew about the bible. Satan was created as the angel of light, Lucifer. He never had to transform himself into an angel of light because he always was an angel of light.

No he was not,he transformed in to this angel of light to mislead.

Who transformed him?

If he was made by god then god must have transformed him into satan right?

Tell me why would god sic an evil serpent on his own children?

That's a rhetorical question of course because god is no better than the boy who pulls the wings off a fly when it comes to the love of inflicting pain on us mere mortals

Angels have the ability to change forms.

These two Angels transformed into men.

Gen 19:1 And there came two angels to Sodom at evening. And Lot sat in the gate of Sodom. And Lot rose up to meet them when he saw them. And he bowed himself with his face toward the ground,
Gen 19:2 and said, Behold now, my lords, please turn into your servant's house and stay all night, and wash your feet, and you shall rise up early and go your way. And they said, No, but we will stay in the street.
Gen 19:3 But he urgently pressed on them, and they turned in to him and entered into his house. And he made them a feast, and baked unleavened bread, and they ate.
Gen 19:4 But before they lay down, the men of the city, the men of Sodom, surrounded the house, both old and young, all the people from every quarter.
Gen 19:5 And they called to Lot, and said to him, Where are the men which came in to you this night? Bring them out to us, that we may know them.

Angels are spirits but yet can transform their images.

Psa 104:4 He makes His angels spirits, His ministers a flaming fire.

Angels were reproducing with women of the earth and the offspring were big, mean, and nasty, one more reason for the global flood.

Gen 6:1 And it happened, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and when daughters were born to them,
Gen 6:2 the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that they were good. And they took wives for themselves from all whom they chose.
Gen 6:3 And Jehovah said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, in his erring; he is flesh. Yet his days shall be a hundred and twenty years.
Gen 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days. And also after that, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore to them, they were mighty men who existed of old, men of renown.

Forum List

Back